• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Xen of Onslaught> Will be riding the storm! Come join in today! We do just about everything.

207 posts in this topic

Posted

Fantastic Guild that knows how to have a good time.

Posted

There is no such thing as too many Wizards...help me prove darktide wrong! Oh and all other classes welcomed too I guess

Posted

know this guild from RF Online ! didnt think it still existed ;) welcome to bdo. Scouser - Shadow Legion

Posted

bump

Posted

quick question.  what time usually the guild events are held (especially guild bosses).

Posted

quick question.  what time usually the guild events are held (especially guild bosses).

Late night Weekends

Posted

bump

Posted

Not a bad time for a bump

Posted (edited)

I have been a member of this community since Warhammer and have enjoyed a ton of great times with great people.  Still talk to and play with people from going on 8 years ago now.  We have experienced world firsts, server firsts, and just great times cracking skulls.  If you are tired of guild hopping, tired of looking for guilds every time a new game comes out I encourage you to check us out.  It is great knowing that at any time you can hop on the forums, see what games are coming out, what games we have divisions for, and just hop into TS and play.

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

bump

Posted

BAWMP

Posted

Still looking for a few more folks to fill out the roster.  Closing in 100 fast but always need solid players who can work in a team

Posted

Bumping it up for a cool place to be

Posted

bump

Posted (edited)

After the late start I am finally catching up, the division is shaping up nicely.

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

A history of success ? does that include abandoning Naima East server on Archeage when facing a zerg west force of Latinus ?

5362.jpg

Posted (edited)

A history of success ? does that include abandoning Naima East server on Archeage when facing a zerg west force of Latinus ?

5362.jpg

you mean ditching archeage when 90% of the game did because the cash shop and economy went to total shit?  Not to mention the terribly broken siege mechanics.  Pretty sure we had nothing left to prove in that game

Thanks for the bump tho!

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

you mean ditching archeage when 90% of the game did because the cash shop and economy went to total shit?  Not to mention the terribly broken siege mechanics.  Pretty sure we had nothing left to prove in that game

Thanks for the bump tho!

No problem.

Word it how you want, the timing of XoO leaving while the game was still competitive leaves nothing left to question.

giphy.gif

Posted

No problem.
Word it how you want, the timing of XoO leaving while the game was still competitive leaves nothing left to question.

giphy.gif

I beg to differ, but we are all entitled to our opinions.  Then again my son had just been born so I can't speak for those who stayed on after I left.  I lost big time both when the rumblings came out and when the land market took a dive, I couldn't stomach the game much after that especially with people leaving in droves.  More than half our division had moved on before the Ayanad patch.  I was more than pleased by us getting pretty much every first we went for including getting the Kraken down, getting the Mansion up, claiming the castle and then killing Morpheus.

Although I have to wonder who you were playing with, I know we were drowning in zergs of Latinus and Ironfist often with little to no support from our side besides some help from WP (which was tenuous at best).  I wouldn't really call that competitive, more like pissing in the wind.

Posted

Heh I was with you guys on the first server i joined in Aion ..... because of the guild caps we had to fill 3 different guilds haha! good to see you guys here, but unless they converge to mega servers, sad to say I won't see you guys :( (on Edan Server). Anyways Happy Hunting!

Posted

Heh I was with you guys on the first server i joined in Aion ..... because of the guild caps we had to fill 3 different guilds haha! good to see you guys here, but unless they converge to mega servers, sad to say I won't see you guys :( (on Edan Server). Anyways Happy Hunting!

Good luck!

Posted

I beg to differ, but we are all entitled to our opinions.  Then again my son had just been born so I can't speak for those who stayed on after I left.  I lost big time both when the rumblings came out and when the land market took a dive, I couldn't stomach the game much after that especially with people leaving in droves.  More than half our division had moved on before the Ayanad patch.  I was more than pleased by us getting pretty much every first we went for including getting the Kraken down, getting the Mansion up, claiming the castle and then killing Morpheus.

Although I have to wonder who you were playing with, I know we were drowning in zergs of Latinus and Ironfist often with little to no support from our side besides some help from WP (which was tenuous at best).  I wouldn't really call that competitive, more like pissing in the wind.

XoO prepares to leave the game just as they are about to lose their castle to Ayothaya. So they " Sell Off" the castle instead of getting embarrassed.
WP tucks tail and refuses to fight Ayothaya & the West leaving DVS as the only Loyal East force.
WP considers turning pirate instead of fighting West.
XoO officially leaves
DVS falls apart due to overwhelming opposing numbers / WP Backstabbing.
Noone left to fight West as WP officially folds completing their full bit*ch move.

Naima closes down as East fully dissolves.

Sound about right ?

Posted

Maintenance sucks, bump it up

Posted

XoO prepares to leave the game just as they are about to lose their castle to Ayothaya. So they " Sell Off" the castle instead of getting embarrassed.WP tucks tail and refuses to fight Ayothaya & the West leaving DVS as the only Loyal East force.
WP considers turning pirate instead of fighting West.
XoO officially leaves
DVS falls apart due to overwhelming opposing numbers / WP Backstabbing.
Noone left to fight West as WP officially folds completing their full bit*ch move.

Naima closes down as East fully dissolves.

Sound about right ?

When I left, along with many others in January, castles were nearly impenetrable and I do believe we had several successful defenses including against Ironfist up until they sold the castle and closed the division late February.  I wouldn't even have considered DVS as part of the conversation in the East after the first month so if they were your only opposition then I can see why you would be upset.  Motivating the East to fight the zergs in the west was very hard, there were many times in Hasla and Freedich where we would fight the west for hours so people could grind or run packs.  I think things would of turned out very different if we had gotten that house on Freedich at release instead of one of our runners getting eaten by a shark.

Its tough to fight odds of 3/1 day in and day out and the East community was very toxic, with plenty of backstabbing to go around.  I don't really call being massively out manned and having to fight through zerg barricades all the time competitive but to each their own.  It was certainly a target rich environment.

I don't think any of us were happy about how Archeage turned out in many ways but I think it was a success as far as achieving what we set out to do.  XoO "officially" leaving was nearly two months after I would have closed the division and it had been on life support just because people had so much invested in the game.

Posted

bump