• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<Xen of Onslaught> Will be riding the storm! Come join in today! We do just about everything.

207 posts in this topic

Posted

WOOO!  Having fun in Valencia today!

Posted

bump

Valencia is the shizzz!!! Come join the fun!

Posted

womp womp

Posted

womp womp

are you playing again?

i keep on hoping for cake by the ocean!

Posted

Bump

If you're active and want competitive but laid back, hit us up. Just contribute and have a decent gear score, that's it. XoO is full of knowledgeable, friendly and helpful folks and we would like you to join us for Node Wars, Valencia content, guild missions, grinding, PvP/GvG, scroll parties and more!

Posted

UP

We got a great group of guys and gals here, we need more people to fill our ranks! come and join the XoO family.

Posted

Come join us and explore Valencia together

Posted

Valencia is not for the faint of heart. Looking for help on the open desert? Come join us on the fun. Our applications are full open.

Posted

Bump!

Posted

Who will we be facing tomorrow?!

Another successful node war, good job Xen!

Posted

To the top

Posted

We are looking to fill our last available slots with active players who are dedicated to bdo.  We have won nodes during each phase of testing, great community I have been a part of for 8 yrs,  Will take in small groups.

Posted

Growing Every day! Come join in! Be a part of something, dont be a number! 

Posted

Great community, ask someone about it for a good time.

Posted

Bump!

Posted

Xen pvp I love it <3  /hugs

Posted

Bump!

Bumps are bad for you.......... say no to nose candy

Posted

*nervous twitch* I can't man, I just can't stop!

Posted

I have been part of Xen for a couple months now. I just had a real life issue that kept me away for a month, and no one had an issue and I came back to nothing changed of my status in the guild. If your looking for a really well organized group of players, with real motivation and serious concern for you. This is definitely the place to call home. There are always players willing to help each other out, and answer any questions or even point you to the answers if you want to find them yourself. The requirements are not hardcore while maintaining a certain requirement like participating in guild missions at least 5 times a week, and if you do more they will increase your daily pay every week. You get rewarded for working harder than the minimum, and if you just meet the minimum, that's fine too. Check us out, it's worth the time and for our current size, we can hold our own against the top guilds already. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump for going against Luciform!
Keep fighting the good fight boys

2 people like this

Posted

Great work everyone on the War last night! A force to be reckoned with!

Posted

I have been part of Xen for a couple months now. I just had a real life issue that kept me away for a month, and no one had an issue and I came back to nothing changed of my status in the guild. If your looking for a really well organized group of players, with real motivation and serious concern for you. This is definitely the place to call home. There are always players willing to help each other out, and answer any questions or even point you to the answers if you want to find them yourself. The requirements are not hardcore while maintaining a certain requirement like participating in guild missions at least 5 times a week, and if you do more they will increase your daily pay every week. You get rewarded for working harder than the minimum, and if you just meet the minimum, that's fine too. Check us out, it's worth the time and for our current size, we can hold our own against the top guilds already. 

This is what we are all about brother. If you need time take time, and if you are gone too long. You still retain your membership with the community and will be welcomed back with open arms always. We take care of our people first and foremost.

Bump for going against Luciform!
Keep fighting the good fight boys

Thanks for the shout out! We did our best, we held our own. Now we need this thread to start getting some members! Good fights all around!

Feel free to message me or any of the officers in game!

Posted

Great guild, good folks!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for all the support guys!

Posted

Great guild, good folks!

Hey thanks again!

FoE has always been one of those very quite, very strong guild. Always have impressed me when I see you guys around.

Everyone else,

Recruitment is still open. If you feel you are just a little weak, still apply or talk to the officers in game! We will work with you to get you where you want to be!

1 person likes this