• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Slow Ticket Response Time

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I've had a ticket open for at least 3 days now regarding a cash shop item refund. Does BDO have any other way to reach support? The ticket response time is just too slow, and from what I've read, people still have tickets open after +15 days.

This is ridiculous.

Posted

Patience is the best option. They won't turn a blind eye. I have a ticket that's been open for over 20 days, but patience. They're slammed with requests right now.

Posted

They're in the process of hiring more support staff to deal with the volume of tickets. Three days is nothing - have some patience.
Right now, there is a ridiculous amount of support tickets and they're absolutely flooded. It doesn't help that some people create multiple tickets for one problem.

Posted

You know it's weird that people say this, I don't know how they operate when it comes to tickets but anything dealing with something in-game I've gotten a response within 24hrs in with multiple questions in the past week. Maybe they don't know how to respond to the issues?

Posted (edited)

You know it's weird that people say this, I don't know how they operate when it comes to tickets but anything dealing with something in-game I've gotten a response within 24hrs in with multiple questions in the past week. Maybe they don't know how to respond to the issues?

Yeah, my ticket was resolved in less than 12h, so I'm fine with the way support works now.

Edited by -Pain-

Posted

What I've found is that it depends on a few things such as:

1) What type of query it is (in-game issue or out-of-game issue).
2) If it's a quick fix that requires them to simply send the information again (like a missing title) or if it actually involves them to do more.
3) If it involves legal issues or financial issues.

If you had an issue in-game regarding something simple, you'd get a quick fix. For something out of game (like a refund or billing issue), it takes a significantly longer time and may not be as "essential" as it's not effecting the playerbase as a whole (thus isn't making the devs lose out on a ton of money or face).

Posted

. Three days is nothing - have some patience.

"Three days is nothing"

Three days is poor customer service, and you'd have to be naive to believe that patience is due when it involves money. No excuses.

Posted

"Three days is nothing"

Three days is poor customer service, and you'd have to be naive to believe that patience is due when it involves money. No excuses.

when you've dealt with several korean based publishers, 3 days IS nothing.

Posted (edited)

when you've dealt with several korean based publishers, 3 days IS nothing.

Some of us have better taste in video games, so, they don't often deal with terrible companies. Some of us aren't cucks that accept it.

Edited by Sneezy
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Some of us have better taste in video games, so, they don't often deal with terrible companies. Some of us aren't cucks that accept it.

thats not saying the games that have been played are bad lol. 

edit: as others have said it depends on whether there is a simple solution or not.

Edited by Raxor

Posted (edited)

well lol... i bought the game 3rd of march and 30 mins after that i sent a ticket for right of withdrawal... now 22 days later ticket is still open. once a week i have replied to the ticket and they havent. 5 days after i left the ticket i got one answer. in short it was "have patience". Still waiting. very ugly if u ask me. i asked for a refund becuz i realized i dont have the time it would require for a for a good gameplay experience with other players and guildies. Yes, i chose my child instead of this game.

P.S. no game client opened

Edited by Hekado

Posted

I've had a ticket open for at least 3 days now regarding a cash shop item refund. Does BDO have any other way to reach support? The ticket response time is just too slow, and from what I've read, people still have tickets open after +15 days.

This is ridiculous.

"Three days is nothing"

LOL, another one!!!!!

All i can say is, your a player and not a creator, so until you go make ur own MMO and be successful, then your about as useless as this post.

Be patient or leave, either way 
suits me fine.

Posted

3 days isn't a thing. I mean there are problems last for nearly a month not solved yet.

Posted

LOL, another one!!!!!
All i can say is, your a player and not a creator, so until you go make ur own MMO and be successful, then your about as useless as this post.

Be patient or leave, either way 
suits me fine.

If I buy a washing machine that is keeping together on delivery and collapses the instant I turn it on, should I not complain because I don't know how to build a washing machine? 

That's the entire point of the concept of money. You succeed in your own profession and use your money earned to buy products of other professions.

Posted

I have one open since March 12th. No resolution. Don't expect to have certain things resolved fast in this game.

Posted

All thanks to the crying players about cash shop.

Posted

It depends what they say about how long it can take. If it's stated that you get a response within 24 hours, then this has to be 24 hours max. But if they say it can take a while, then that could be 1 day, couple of days or even a week. But i do hope they give at least an automatic response or have stated somewhere about how long it can take. People have the right to know what it's going on. A good company informs their clients. Communication is vital. I play Aion myself on the NA servers of NCSoft. I runned into some problems a couple of times and made a support ticket. You get directly a response that your ticket has been made and that it is reviewed by the support staff. The next day i had a response and the problem was solved. And if the problem isn't solved you can make a reply to that ticket, so that it stays open. If the problem is solved and they don't get any further reply within 48 hours the ticket is closed and marked as solved. So a couple of days could be, but 15 days is just way too long. And if things are gonna take longer, then let it know.

Posted

21 days and counting

Posted

If I buy a washing machine that is keeping together on delivery and collapses the instant I turn it on, should I not complain because I don't know how to build a washing machine? 

That's the entire point of the concept of money. You succeed in your own profession and use your money earned to buy products of other professions.

Yeah well the forums, specially in the GENERAL section arent here for ppl to vent and complain in, they are to provide CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM for the developers and for other fun things to do.

Now, i was empathic to your situation and it wasnt until i went down further of the post and read your remarks that you were replying upon others that it seems that you're just here, not to get your point across but to fight and argue.

So before i make you look like a fool in here, please keep up to date on what's going on around here, YES the tickets are slow WE KNOW ! ! ! they have hired more staff to help process the support tickets faster.

But, i suppose you are like every other average whinger, think its all about you, hence the reason why you have no clue or idea on whats going on.

Posted

I got an answer yesterday! After 3 weeks of wiating. So I guess you need to wait at least 3 weeks. That just shows how many tickets they get every single day lol.