• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Q&A with Daum Games!

498 posts in this topic

Posted

[Question] Are there any upcoming skill-related changes for Berseker class?

Warm regards.

Posted

will there be more advance graphic options?

Eg:an option to increase grash only or an option reduce shadows only etc etc.

Posted

• [Question] Could we get an ETA on the implementation of the mythical "Costume Exchange Coupon"?

It would be really nice to know when my Witch can stop looking like a hobo.

7 people like this

Posted

[Question] Any chance the cash shop will go on sale after blader/other classes release? It's gonna be alot of money buying all the inventory weights, horse whistle, underwear, and costume again for another character. :) Thank god we don't have to rebuy our T3 pets.

2 people like this

Posted

[Question] What effects are there from investing energy in City Nodes?

2 people like this

Posted

• [Question] You said that there would be a significant patch every month, please could you give more info on these patches? The reason this is important is that there can be much preparation ahead of time for guilds, and on a personal level, I wouldn't want to waste time grinding and leveling on my warrior if the Blader is coming out in a few days..
3 people like this

Posted

[Question] Blader? soon ? make it happen:)

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] What will happen to the people that bought items from gold sellers? Will their items be removed? Will they get banned? 

Posted

[Question] Will you add to cash shop Shudad horse outfit and/or awaken Shudad weapons when time will come?

Posted

[Question] Will you marry me?

Posted

Thank you for giving us a chance to have questions answered.

Question: Will you provide a server or channel in which PvP is flag only or PvE only for those of us that love the game but not the nonconsensual PvP?

35 people like this

Posted

[Question] Will you increase the time you stay pvp tagged after deactivating it on the Ui? It's to easy for a player who went Red to deactivate it, applying a rule that you need to be out of combat for 60 seconds or longer before your pvp tag goes off.

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] On russian servers the price for pearls is very low>items in stop are cheaper. Is there any chance we can have the same value per pearls on EU/NA ??? Can we have an explanation why the prices are so low there? Aprox -50-65% cheaper. 

Thank you for your time.

8 people like this

Posted

[Question] Are costume prices ever going to drop? Will we have costume sales that significantly drop the price, like to 10-15 euro?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Question] Are you guys planning to change Fishing guild quests to just "Catch x # of fish" instead of specific fish? We waste a lot of guild quests doing this because almost nobody can catch swordfish or the like for quests. It would be much better to have it changed to just X #of fish.

Edited by Setari

Posted

[Question] Will berserkers get a buff BEFORE awakening, or do we have to feel useless until then?

This--^

[Question] Can we have ANY foresight as to the release of awakening weapons as berserkers (it may just keep some of us going) As it stands now, its near impossible for us to be useful in any situation, or defend ourselves should someone come and bully us out of a spawn/just decide to randomly pk.9 

Posted (edited)

[Question] Does Daum ever plan to change their system to where the patch notes are posted before a maintenance instead of afterwards?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitch.thumb.jpg.feb27c03817f5594173bf2c

Edited by Roque Kazin
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Question] There are any plan to add other language? example: italian, we are a large comunity.

Edited by nixz

Posted (edited)

[Question] Currently the pearl shop outfits are very limited (so few), is this just Daum's attempt at slowly milking the cash shop or is there a fair reason we didn't get more outfits on release (which I doubt)? (As if the extortionate prices weren't bad enough for a Buy to play title LOL).

~ I give this game a year and a half tops before it tanks in the eu, if nothing changes.

Edited by Hummy
1 person likes this

Posted

<Same question I asked during the February Q&A>

Can life skill such as crafting, processing, gathering,  cooking,  ect, levels and exp be family bound instead of character bound?
Seeing as there's no point having 2 characters with master gathering ,or some other life skill, on the same account let alone re unlocking a life skill quest for an alt.

4 people like this

Posted

When do you think there will be a Naval update? When I say this I mean, when will we get ferries(kr version), galleons, the ability to hunt whale, etc. etc.

Posted (edited)

REALLY WISH you guys stopped asking about when the Blader and Plum will come, like seriously shut the hell up about it already.

The thing is you guys are spoiled, like knowing tons about the game already due to its Korean release isn't enough for you? Because that's what it boils down to, you either don't want to play the game for what is it already, you want to pick up where you left off from KR or RU (which you shouldn't of had the privilege to do in the first place, Lets be honest... yeah I'm talking about WTFast or something). Seriously, they know you guys want Blader even I see you moaning about it on 60% of the forums and I don't even use this that often. In my opinion releasing a new class with in one month of the games release? absolutely terrible idea, you guys even know how much work a whole new class is? Let alone rigging separate animations for a female counter part?

I know the class is already been made, but why the ----- does that matter? you should look at our release like a new game and stop feeling entitled to Korea's content. The Koreans did fine when they only had like 5 classes to choose from, so why do you guys sit there feeling insulted by the fact we don't have the Blader? 

I play giant, sure, I long for awakening, because lets face it, the class is in a bad way at the moment but you don't see me begging for it, no, know why? it ain't out yet! 

Stop abusing the helpful nature of the CM's, they're already bending over backwards trying to please you ...

ASK QUESTIONS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER

If they knew then that really leaves no solid explanation for why we got Witch first. Most people are just frustrated that

1] They will automatically be behind all the other players who had their main classes at the start of the game, and its not like they have to create ENTIRELY NEW classes from scratch, the classes are already done being created hence Russia Japan and Korea have them. 

2] We have no time frame for when we will be getting the class thus we are halfheartedly playing classes we don't want and don't want to spend money on them in the cash shop, and have no idea how our current progress will be translated to our ninja/blader/plum/kunoichi when they do finally release, or how much it will cost us [=let alone the fact that if you purchased the conq pack you dont really get any of the benefits that you honestly deserve, especially when it comes to the costume=]

3] Most people want them to see how serious we are about getting the classes, since based on the information we were given before they had not even put a single thought on the 4 classes that have not been released [some having more popular demand than the classes that were already released] 

Honestly if they had not given such vague answers during the first QnA this thread would most likely have a LOT less questions regarding this "issue."

Also, if the issue of classes did not matter, nobody would be putting so much effort into asking THE ONLY QUESTION THEY GET so many times in one thread. Nobody on our side is abusing anybody. They posted this thread knowing full well [if they did not know then they really need to pay more attention to the forums given the class section is basically floded with ninja and blader questions] that this was going to happen. Getting an awakening vs getting the class you want to play are two entirely different types of content. This thread was not intended to be a bashing thread, so don't turn it into one. Let people ask what they want and let the CM's do their best to answer WHATEVER the community wants to know.

Edited by KeenEye
8 people like this

Posted

[Question] A recent interview revealed that Daum EU is essentially fine with the current state of the cash shop, which, as we all know is nearly in direct contrast to how the community feels. The stock is limited even from the betas, and paltry when compared to KR. To make matters, far, far worse, we have ridiculously overpriced items despite our version being buy to play. Does Daum EU ever plan to address the elephant in the room, or will it continue on as nothing is amiss?

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't come up more given all the threads on this topic....then again, they like to dodge this whenever it is presented by talking about a few measly items they removed to make our shop version less heavy. At present, they incentivize their overpriced shop by limiting things in game; armor/weapon variety, bag space/carry weight, the horrid mess of RNG pets and dyes, etc.

Quoting because I'm out of 'likes' for the day.

I'll add my own flavor anyway:

• [Question] Why are the cash shop prices so Daum high?
6 people like this

Posted

<Same question I asked during the February Q&A>

Can life skill such as crafting, processing, gathering,  cooking,  ect, levels and exp be family bound instead of character bound?
Seeing as there's no point having 2 characters with master gathering ,or some other life skill, on the same account let alone re unlocking a life skill quest for an alt.

This. Since we have the most restricted energy spending system than any other version it would be nice to give us something little by making alts more useful.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Can we get more details on the upcoming bounty system? Spending 12 solid hours of grinding to burn off 700k karma is pretty bad when I could just hunt down some bad guys. 

(I went - 700k by being nice, honest) 

Also, why does Daum hate warriors so much. 

Edited by Vanwaros