• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Q&A with Daum Games!

498 posts in this topic

Posted

[Question] Will we soon see repeat auto-pathing for afk horse leveling and afk strength leveling? (They are both a pain to level when high level or tier)

No, just NO! NOOOOOO!! Do not include auto-loop! Never! Nein! Non! Ei! Ingen! Nei! Nej! Não! Нет! Не! 아니! 没有!

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] What is the highest tier of the horse you can get? If 6 is the highest tier, when are t7 and t8 will be available?

2 people like this

Posted

wow what a load of horseshit... "PM diary next week" and then it doesn't come, how is a week not long enough to finish a PM diary? It's a goddamn text document about upcoming things... Also, 11 days to finish a Q&A is absurd, this should be done in a day or two max, every important question that needs to be asked is going to be asked within the next few hours, giving people 4 days to submit questions is a massive waste of time, what is with these bullshit delay tactics? What are you people trying to distract us from?

SO, I'll ask this:

• [Question] There's a rumor about an expansion coming at the end of this month, and it will either come or not before this Q&A is even answered... so, why could you not have at least addressed that in this post instead of scrapping the entire PM Diary? People were expecting information regarding that rumor to be given today, and now we get nothing, that is unacceptable.

You guys are not doing a very good job of getting the community to trust you right now, you should fix that... I for one will not be spending any money on the cash shop until you people start showing us that you aren't incompetent.

they don't own the game.

They have to have a korean translator ask all these questions or some of these questions to pearl abyss.

Daum is a publisher.

They own the rights to run servers with the games code and client.

Posted (edited)

Question:Can we have player trading back? please?

Edited by Samantha Rose

Posted

Question : Would you have the possibility that the players put the markup on the map.

Posted (edited)

[Question] Can the Pearl Shop Inventory become account wide?

For a game that encourages the creation of alts, I was surprised this was not already the case. Especially if new classes will be released in the future.

I understand some costumes are class bound, but other items like inventory expansion, horse whistles and dyes should be shared with all your characters (just like pets and horses are). It would make the Pearl Shop prices seem more reasonable and make more people inclined spend money on them.

Edited by AkiaWalker
13 people like this

Posted

this

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] Do you plan to increase the karma penalty on kills? At the moment it is far too easy to kill someone multiple times and get your name blue again by the time you want to do it again.

Posted

• [Question] Will we get dye-able furnitures and more customization options?

Posted

[Question] will be there a way to exchange money and objects via private trading player with player?

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] When are we getting the class awakening? 

2 people like this

Posted

No, just NO! NOOOOOO!! Do not include auto-loop! Never! Nein! Non! Ei! Ingen! Nei! Nej! Não! Нет! Не! 아니! 没有!

really dont do it. i'm serious

Posted

• [Question] Are event eggs going to expire? They are really disbalancing pvp in the game right now. 
2 people like this

Posted

[Question] You guys gonna do anything about the  overblown price on CS that lock major aspects of an MMO game behind a paywall?, or even add  armour/weapon/costumes/pets that player could earn via in game, 

I ask because I would like to know before I start heavily investing my precious time (yes, its the only aspect of your life that is finite) and I really don't wanna be part continue participating in this game, as the current CS implementation does encourage the belief such behavior and policy will continue throughout the life cycle of the game, and FYI, whales go where the plankton are, and right now, some of the plankton are not happy swimming in this ocean.

Please give a definitive answer as I would like to know, as it will help myself and possibly others of your playerbase make a clean break.

This! +1 (Upvote: The original post on Page 6)

2 people like this

Posted

Why are you so passionate about not having auto-pathing in the game? Do you like spending hours on end just to level you horse 1 or 2 times? When it gets to tier 5 it takes literal eons to level them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are you so passionate about not having auto-pathing in the game? Do you like spending hours on end just to level you horse 1 or 2 times? When it gets to tier 5 it takes literal eons to level them.

you can always just run into a wall on horseback or while carrying a burden and accidentally fall asleep. Same result.

Posted

We are talking about "looping" here. Auto-path is different and it is a must have. I too have very little time a day to sit down and play... but do you want to play the game or leave the game playing for itself? I am fully aware of how long it takes and that's a good thing - it is designed to be challenging. If people are so impatient, than just throw your money at the screen and buy a "Breeding reset coupon".

Posted

We are talking about "looping" here. Auto-path is different and it is a must have. I too have very little time a day to sit down and play... but do you want to play the game or leave the game playing for itself? I am fully aware of how long it takes and that's a good thing - it is designed to be challenging. If people are so impatient, than just throw your money at the screen and buy a "Breeding reset coupon".

Something taking time does not make it challenging. All the other versions have the auto-looping means the game is designed for it. Add in that either way people will simply not play it. With teh auto looping, they simply leave it to play itself when they themselves are not playing instead of simply logging off.

Posted

Daum already stated they will be adding this feature. It's only a matter of when the playerbase reaches a point where the new playerbase is so far behind they need it to catch up.

you can always just run into a wall on horseback or while carrying a burden and accidentally fall asleep. Same result.

Actually, no this does not work.

Posted

[Question] Will you add a costume that gives your character cat ears?

please make this happen

8393-render-saddyneko.png

neko's ftw

Posted

[Question] Can we expect more Life skills in the future? Alchemy and Cooking are currently the only crafting professions which require players to actively craft via workstations in their residence. It would be nice if we could have more professions like this, and if current features like tailoring, armor/weapon crafting, etc.. could be more fleshed out.

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] Can I give you guys a high five for making and producing/managing such an awesome game? 

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] Like with most MMOs/games the number of people posting on the forums is a minority of the player base. What are you doing to learn and represent as many opinions as you can? (You must be looking at the data that shows what players are doing, right? For example, how can you assess the current karma/penality system if a significant percentage of the players have yet to reach 45? Also, how about soliciting players for feedback via the launcher or direct email? I don't think I've ever received an email from Daum, and the launcher would have been a great place to draw people to this question thread.)

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Question]  How do you plan to improve your communication with the playerbase on things such as patch information, game-breaking issues, and even non-game breaking, but important issues such as timely updates on issues that impact us and we are waiting for resolutions on?

Edited by Malicent
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Question]: Will we get a 25% or 20% off costumes and pets on the Cash Shop forever? ;) 

That would be awesome.

Edited by Ayalet16
1 person likes this