• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Q&A with Daum Games!

498 posts in this topic

Posted

[Question] Will you be making slight changes to anything in the up to come Content for the game?

Posted

[Question] Can you confirm theres a big content patch coming out tomorrow ? 

... did you not read the OP? This Q&A won't be answered until ~7 days after tomorrow, you will have your answer far before they even see your question.

Posted

[Question] Are there any plans for Black Desert to be on Steam?

2 people like this

Posted

[Question] can we get separate login info for forum and the game launcher for security reasons?

2 people like this

Posted

When will my precious blader/plum class be released, im really waiting to properly start playing this game:)

2 people like this

Posted

[Question] Is there any chance of changing Processing to not consume energy like on KR? Even with only 4 lumber work nodes its not possible to process all the timber I get even with all 4 characters.

2 people like this

Posted

[Question] Will there be any kind of rework regarding pvp when you lose (When you are not flagged for pvp) like reducing exp loss when pk'ed or perhaps increasing the penality for pk'ing a player or even the penality for a player flagged who dies so that people would think twice before just pk'ing because they can.

For player like me who plays only a few days per week makes it hard to get any real progression when people can just freely PK you because you're farming where they wanted to farm. I've been lvl 50 on my ranger for a week now and ive spent friday saturday and sunday farming all day long and im only at 32% in my lvl because I constanly being pk'ed and during the peak hours you can't switch channels as much as you would like and some of us can't have the luxery to just come back later because we just don't have that time to invest .

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Question] Will there be any type of guild storage added into the game - Not as weapons/amor ect. but for resources? And also what about a guild stable for guildies to use and breed horses.

Edited by th3p3ssimist
5 people like this

Posted

[Question]There is any plan about a summoner class like warlock?Who can summon imp-s , succubus or demon for help him in the farming.

1 person likes this

Posted

[Questions] Are you planning on releasing numbers of stats that are hidden, like accuracy and evasion? And also Accuracy for example on Yuria bow for each blackstone level? There are so many hidden stat in this game.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I know i'm a little late, but I thought i'd throw a last minute question that I haven't seen requested.

[Question] Is there going to be any improvements to the UI, I run Black desert in 4K and would really like the option to increase the UI size higher than 120%.  Some of the text is dead small.

Thanks

Edited by tony1kenobi
2 people like this

Posted

[Question] When translate game in italian ?

Posted

[Question] What are your thoughs on the grabing desync?. I know you said in las patch notes, that it was partially fixed; How do you feel it's working right now?. Any plans for the near future on this matter?.

Also please!, Put the patch notes on the launcher; Not everyone reads the forums!

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] when are whales coming out and REAL hunting?

1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] When will mediah be released?

Posted (edited)

[Question] When will mediah be released?

tomorrow they just released the trailer 

[Question] Would you consider adding specific dye colors for like $20,$30, $40, or even $50?

Edited by Swelly

Posted

What do we get for free, please, tell me, what do we get for free?
How much upkeep am i required to pay to maintain the game, im 200 bucks in right now, should i be required to spend more? How much do they need, and are you saying if they offer partial skill resets for silver they will go broke?

Take your fanboy bs elsewhere, im going to ask this question, i dont need to hear from you, your opinion doesnt matter on this subject, i dont ned an answer from random member #134125134123

Look who thinks they are good, Lol. when you get good kid let me know, so far you are literally retarded.

Posted

Look who thinks they are good, Lol. when you get good kid let me know, so far you are literally retarded.

You just used 20 words to say nothing.

Posted

[Question] When will the awakening wepons be relesed?

1 person likes this

Posted

[Questions] Will there be a "collect all silver" for items put on the Special Deals tab of the market board by a party?

Individually collecting over 50 pages of silver from mail is very time consuming and monotonous.

Posted

[Questions] Are there plans to re-balance 16-20 enchants so they don't create such a massive disparity between PvP players?

It would be nice for skill to have a little more weight than level and gear in fights especially with such a fun combat system. Maybe loading the majority of the stats into the early levels as opposed to the final ones, stats could even be shifted down into the 1-15 range to help even things out across the entire 1-20 enchant range. 

2 people like this

Posted

• [Question] We already know that at NA/EU server was port bots from RU - so we got power-leveling bots, silver farm bots, fishing bots, trader bots, AH snipes bots.... How Daum plan to fight them back? And what are planing to do with players who used them to gain advantage over others players?

Posted

[Question] can you at least stop being so sneaky and allow for a smaller amount of Pearls/daum cash to be bought (like in order to JUST buy a costume)?... cash shop is already expensive enough to have this sort of restrictions -_-

8 people like this