• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Q&A with Daum Games!

498 posts in this topic

Posted

[Question] What about other languages. I mean.. two more, but which ones?

Posted

[Question] Is modding your client voicefiles to KR/JP voices a violation of terms of service (can it get you banned)?

It is, but they said it won't necessarily warrent a ban. Use at your own risk basically. 

Posted

[Question] Why do I hear more about what you guys are doing from Q&As with streamers, than I see on the forums? It's extremely annoying particularly because I don't seek out those sources. If it wasn't the fact that a few of my guildies do then I wouldn't no as much as I do.

3 people like this

Posted

• [Question] Are you aware of the issues tamer is going to face with mediah, aka losing 3 CCs and a third of their dmg, and do you plan to fix this, as in make the pet scale or the like?

every tamer player from KR knows about this, and deeply hopes that you are aware and will act, because otherwise you will kill an entire class in PvP, and make it only relevant for PvE, please do not let this happen 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Blader & Plum use katana.

It's not a katana, Bladers are based on Korean warriors, not Samurai, they use Korean swords, while some of those may look similar to a katana, they are not.

Edited by Divenity

Posted

• [Question] Are there any plans to improve our ability to reduce screen clutter? Specifically, nameplate filtering options; I feel I should have the option to disable the display of other players' Titles, Family Name, and Guild Icon. Only having the Guild Tag and Character Name would prevent half of my screen from being cluttered with text.
8 people like this

Posted

[Question] Will you follow the Kr order for the awakening release or not?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Will Daum make a public example of people/guilds using and not reporting exploits like this one to prevent people from thinking of abusing exploits in the game again?

Edit: I am really just hoping to see that Daum holds a firm stance against people exploiting in this game so the community can grow to be one that is filled with fewer reasons to be toxic.

Edited by Mike Huntz
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

• [Question] Will we get Crimson (Red) Battlefield implemented into our version? Since it's against Pearl Abyss vision of OW and most of the communities stance also for completely open world game. 
Edited by Ritchey
1 person likes this

Posted

[Question] Do you going to address problem with Auction House bots that instantly buying most valuable items, bypassing captcha and other protection?

5 people like this

Posted

[Question] Do you going to address problem with Auction House bots that instantly buying most valuable items, bypassing captcha and other protection?

They are not bots it takes 20mins for the item to register on the market after the Notice pops up. and if multiple people bid on it, it goes to rng.

Posted (edited)

They are not bots it takes 20mins for the item to register on the market after the Notice pops up. and if multiple people bid on it, it goes to rng.

I'm not talking about time to register, I talking about actual third-party software (paid) to spam buy with bypass captcha when item appear on AH.

Edited by Ximmo
1 person likes this

Posted

• [Question] As I imagine you are all well aware of at this point, players have been very vocal about their distaste towards the great limitations made to this game in terms of cosmetic choices inside and even outside the cash shop. Now I'm aware that we will be gaining more cash outfits as time progresses so I won't touch on that matter, but I can't help but touch on the other matter, which is the shortage of options within the in-game world. Now most people when discussing this touch upon the lack of gear variation as you level (which is a plight of its own) but I would divert the attention to another side of the quarrel, which is the essential non-existence of cosmetic choices when it comes to viable gear without the use of cash, or so to speak, a means of converting everyday in-game into costume slot items. It has been mentioned numerous times in the forums, and seen in-game, that there is supposed to be a kind of coupon that allows you to convert in-game armor into costumes, but this appears limited to profession outfits. Is there however a chance for such a system to be applied to a broader extent, by which all armor can be converted to costume slot items, not unlike a transmog system, and in a way that isn't locked behind the cash shop walls. Many people find the current limitations discouraging and it pushes them off from the game, and those that remain are discouraged by it to use the cash shop as they feel it is being forced upon them instead being just a happy choice as it should be. 
2 people like this

Posted

• [Question] If you delete a character that is using the name you reserved on your account, is that name still reserved for when you want to use it again, or can anyone use it?

Posted

[Question]  Are there any thoughts on changing the existing Open-World dungeons to be more entertaining/challenging than simply a new small area with mobs that have more HP?

3 people like this

Posted

• [Question] Can We Mix and match Outfits and still Receive the 4 / 3 Set piece bonus?

Posted

• [Question] What are you doing about enchantments and crystals breaking when you have karma, this is a major problem for pvpers?
4 people like this

Posted

[Question] Are we going to get more Ui customization options such as, remove certain strings from your nameplate, change text color in chat for i.e guild, party?

2 people like this

Posted

Reserved

Posted (edited)

[Question] As you know, there are many fishers in BDO. Will you consider making cash shop skins for our rods? Currently there is no way to show off our precious Epheria rod, Calpheon rod or Gold rod, so a skin to show off would be amazing.

Edited by My name is Chef
2 people like this

Posted

[Question] Will the soft level cap increase to 55 and hard cap increase to level 60 with our version of Mediah? Would it be possible to keep the current soft/hard caps? I know a lot of people are complaining that the release is nearing its first month and want more time. I feel that the hard cap increase is not needed right now until the fair majority get up to 55.

Posted

[question] what are your plans in regards to endgame PvE? Are you happy with the way world bosses work currently?

Posted

what is the current "hard cap" if there is one?

can we achieve level 56 if we choose to do so?

Posted

[Question]  Will you modify gifting so that the two players must be on each other's friends list for X amount of  time before they can gift?

2 people like this

Posted

When (or will), we be seeing more communication between Daum and the Community. As of right now, we are seeing 1-3 posts on the forums each day, and perhaps 1 Twitter post a week.This is by far the weakest amount of communication I have seen in an active popular MMO to date, and I have seen legacy MMOs which update their game bi-yearly at best offer stronger communication with their community.

2 people like this