• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

What i can say! You are fantastic! Thank you for this excellence tool! Gods and Aliens bless you! ;)

Posted

trying to find stuff in search and having trouble =/ like right now i would like to know the best spot to get logs

Posted

trying to find stuff in search and having trouble =/ like right now i would like to know the best spot to get logs

Logs drops from every tree, no matter which type. Only timbers are different.

If you need many logs, you can just hit every tree. And with higher gathering skill you have little higher amount logs from trees, with chance for special items drop.

Posted

Wild horse spawn at Northern Hidel Quarry is missing. Its in the quarry up to the right when you get to the barricades. :)

Posted

Wild horse spawn at Northern Hidel Quarry is missing. Its in the quarry up to the right when you get to the barricades. :)

Confirmed, and it's small area. Marker is added.

Posted (edited)

Huh i add wrong resource even i can edit i cant remove my mistake :( Balenos moutain sapphire deposit with description about book with knowledge of Titium Huh my mistake forgot about Tab Edit :)

Added "Cave" near Camasilve Temple (enter is on beggining of river)

Added "Cave" in Balenos moutain(enter from north)

Added "Cave" in Balenos moutain south from Ancient Stone Chamber

Added "Cave" in near Sausan garrison entrance from beach

Added "Treasure chest" in cave in Balenos moutain south from Ancient Stone Chamber

Added Horse spawn southern-west from Trent(Calpheon warriors)[1 spawn]

Added Horse spawns north from Ancient Stone Chamber[2x spawn]

Added Horse spawn west from Elder Bridge Post(near Trolls) [3 spawns]

Added "Knowledge" Balenos Moutain Book contain knowledge about Titium(new boss when valencia comes 35 energy cost also Titium is from COOP Scroll)

Added "Knowledge" Velia building with Warehouse manager small room on the left pile of books to read about trading and sailing.

Also Gold ores, beryl, sapphire, silver

Edited by Balrogos

Posted (edited)

Huh i add wrong resource even i can edit i cant remove my mistake :( Balenos moutain sapphire deposit with description about book with knowledge of Titium Huh my mistake forgot about Tab Edit :)

Added "Cave" near Camasilve Temple (enter is on beggining of river)

Added "Cave" in Balenos moutain(enter from north)

Added "Cave" in Balenos moutain south from Ancient Stone Chamber

Added "Cave" in near Sausan garrison entrance from beach

Added "Treasure chest" in cave in Balenos moutain south from Ancient Stone Chamber

Added Horse spawn southern-west from Trent(Calpheon warriors)[1 spawn]

Added Horse spawns north from Ancient Stone Chamber[2x spawn]

Added Horse spawn west from Elder Bridge Post(near Trolls) [3 spawns]

Added "Knowledge" Balenos Moutain Book contain knowledge about Titium(new boss when valencia comes 35 energy cost also Titium is from COOP Scroll)

Added "Knowledge" Velia building with Warehouse manager small room on the left pile of books to read about trading and sailing.

Also Gold ores, beryl, sapphire, silver

I checked but didn't see much in Search.

Did you add caves under Gathertype "Secret Place (Search)? Made some screenshots and place a marker?
Each cave one row, one marker, dont put many markers for one row... it makes harder to see. (you forgot gathertype btw - i fixed it)

Treasure chest: i saw one in the hills, but you forgot add area name to the name. (check all other treasure chests how i did it)
They are under Gathertype "Key (Treasure)".

Not all horse spawn markers found. Last 2 locaties no markers seen... (it's under Gathertype "Rod (Taming)".)

I made Gathertype "Knowledge", but it is not very clear.
One is Vagabond, which has correct marker. Screenshot is very welcome.
Other should not named "knowledge" but need name of knowledge. That is why we can search for it. If you don't know, then make it like "Book about Iron Ore". There is no problem to make many rows. Same knowledge name may have markers on different places, but not with different knowledge / different markers, it makes only worser.

Always make sure it's searchable for others. If i cannot find easy under Search, then choose better name.

I hope you checked first how i added the data, to understand how it goes. Now i have a feel you put data little wrong.

I should update my guide about Gathertypes to avoid problems with post data at wrong types.

Other side, thanks for adding some data. Please check my data if you are not sure how you must add it.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted (edited)

For caves i just add category called Caves :o for me there is no reason to add every cave in other tab with description, the same with treasure chest :( i want click on one tab amnd saw every treasure chest and now we have like 20+ tabs with single chest its hard to find like that :|

For Vagabonds there is plenty of them on mediah you want group all vagabonds in one tab? or every vagabond in single tab?

QiEl2iX.jpg

Vagabond on elrics

zm5XMf3.jpg

Tiger mushroom

its looks like someone delete Gold ore?

Edited by Balrogos

Posted

Great map, but I got a question I hope that someone is able to answer. I'm comparing some nodes with a friend, and he has access to some gathering nodes that I don't. When I click on the node, I simply don't see the gathering node, so I can't invest in it. I have tried and connect the node itself to main cities like Heidel and Calpheon, but the gathering node is still not available. Is this somehow knowledge related, or is it something else?

Posted

Great map, but I got a question I hope that someone is able to answer. I'm comparing some nodes with a friend, and he has access to some gathering nodes that I don't. When I click on the node, I simply don't see the gathering node, so I can't invest in it. I have tried and connect the node itself to main cities like Heidel and Calpheon, but the gathering node is still not available. Is this somehow knowledge related, or is it something else?

Yes, some "special" gathering nodes have to be unlocked. Generally, it's through amity with a npc. And it may certainly be globally the node manager himself.

Posted

The castle ruins node in serendia also gives maple sap.

Posted

This looks amazing so far ^.^

Posted (edited)

For caves i just add category called Caves :o for me there is no reason to add every cave in other tab with description, the same with treasure chest :( i want click on one tab amnd saw every treasure chest and now we have like 20+ tabs with single chest its hard to find like that :|

For Vagabonds there is plenty of them on mediah you want group all vagabonds in one tab? or every vagabond in single tab?

Vagabond on elrics

Tiger mushroom

its looks like someone delete Gold ore?

I was also thinking about the problem of single spots. I will add soon function to show all chests.
The function can used for other groups except lumbering and mining (they have many markers so it will not allowed)

According Vagabond knowledge in BDDatabase, you may make one group and add all markers to this group. That is okay.

If you need normal Cave locations (thus all caves who has normal name and has no "Secret Cave" name showed when walking inside).
I found also normal cave spot, it has not much interesting (like ores and chests) but nice explore place. I will add new main group for it - see below

And please use it one cave each group because screenshots. The new function to show all caves will added soon, like above for chests.
Another reason is magnifying glass search, a single marker is easy showed on map, but with many markers less easy to see.

Ofc, mushroom spots should added too, i have already collected many (secret) spots.

If someone deleted gold ore, i will look in the logs. It's not allowed to delete some ores without reason. You will banned from editing.

----

Now added two gathertypes (not really gathering, it's more exploring)
- Cave (Normal place)
- Special place (Sightseeing)

Both are for normal spots, for exploring lovers. You can find nice places to look around. Cave are under ground or in rocks, but they have almost no special ores so far known - perhaps some for knowledge. And there might nice places to check out, so you can add nice places to "Special Place". Good example are the climb places like the highest tower in Calpheon. This can added as a special place.

You can add also high(est) spots for great sightseeings, and forgotten places if you discovered them. If you think it's great place, then add it. :) We can check it out when we have time for it. Don't forget the screenshots.

Edited by Xenosaga
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello :)

@Xenosaga i dont know if you thought about it, but i come with a suggestion, that is a feature i myself am looking for, and nobody provides it for now...

To "plant" the decorum, i'm a newbie, yes, a real one... starting my little big adventure in BDo and still on the learning curve.
i use to be a man of all trades, i touch everything in a game, so i hunt, i gather, i quest, i craft, all crafts. i use to prefer building my own stuff before thinking about buying it.
So, when i need something, i first look for the house that will provide what i want to craft, then look at the recipe.
Then, i look at the mats ad begin to look for "where can i gather this"
So, i go on my map, check my nodes, trying to find one that will allow me to send workers to get it.

When i dont find a corresponding node, because it's a secondary ressource not showed in game or because it is not available on a node i unlocked, i have to look for the intel on internet. And my preference is going to one of the different maps available for players.

So, sorry for this long introduction, goal was to present myself before going to requests :D

I recently discovered i would be in huge (small word... industrial sounds better...) need of steel.
For steel i need iron, that's cool i have wagons of that ! And coal... ugh... what is coal? where do i get that?
Step 1: look on unlocked nodes = argh, nowhere ! So lets go on internet, looking for "coal", and crawling the results hoping to find the node i am looking for.

And here comes, finally, the request/suggestion:
When i look for coal, i would be really pleased to see immediately on the BDo worldmap ALL the nodes that can produce coal, plus all the gathering locations.
Could it be possible to "filter" the map the way i ask ? so that, after a search, the only nodes that appear are the ones producing the request, plus the manual gathering locations?

Thank you for reading me, and sorry for having been that long :D

Oh, and thanks for the map tool, i use it daily !

Posted

And here comes, finally, the request/suggestion:
When i look for coal, i would be really pleased to see immediately on the BDo worldmap ALL the nodes that can produce coal, plus all the gathering locations.
Could it be possible to "filter" the map the way i ask ? so that, after a search, the only nodes that appear are the ones producing the request, plus the manual gathering locations?

Search function will show all coal spots and farm nodes. Ofc if you enable all search options.
It's not possible to show it immediately on map, but click on results will give you enough information where (less than minute if you are fast) so you can decide what you can do.

If that is still a problem, i don't know why it's not fast enough with Search only. :)

Posted

If that is still a problem, i don't know why it's not fast enough with Search only. :)

Yep that's exactly what i do for now.
And that's also why this wall of text was a suggestion/feature request :P
When i searsh for coal, i have to click on all the nodes displayed in the results panel, figure where they are (on click on each result then click on the glass to see its position).
This is perfectly usable and works as intended, but in my opinion, automagically displaying all the results on the map could be the awesome feature totally usefull (at least to me :P )

Posted

The lost "Gold" resource in database is found thanks to backup database. Someone named it to Cave by accident.

I have now renamed it back and it's in the list under Mining Pick. The locations are still there.

Posted

Hello, I'm here asking for edit permission to fix a few nodes around the veila area, which are missing the "side" items.

Username on map website: marat569

Example of some nodes:

Ezwan Hill, Ash Lumbering: Missing "Ash Sap" as a side Item

Heidel Quary both Iron and Copper are missing Powder of Flame + Powder of Darkness as potential side items

I'd like to fix a few more up, hence why asking for edit permissions c:

Thank you!

Posted

Hello, I'm here asking for edit permission to fix a few nodes around the veila area, which are missing the "side" items.

Username on map website: marat569

Example of some nodes:

Ezwan Hill, Ash Lumbering: Missing "Ash Sap" as a side Item

Heidel Quary both Iron and Copper are missing Powder of Flame + Powder of Darkness as potential side items

I'd like to fix a few more up, hence why asking for edit permissions c:

Thank you!

Ok set.

You may add missing items to nodes. The guide will tell you how it works. For editing nodes, you need click on nodes first (mouse hover has nothing) then you see option to edit nodes.

Thank you in advance.

Posted

Discovered a Platinum/Sapphire hidden mining spot (2 of each) + feldspar
Screens attached.

plat-sapph.jpg

plat-sapph-2.jpg

Posted

is there a way to set a start and end point and have it find the cheapest (CP) route to connect them?

Posted

is there a way to set a start and end point and have it find the cheapest (CP) route to connect them?

There is no automatic routing script. Only manual routing by yourself, but the difference is low: 1-3 pieces. Do daily CP and you will have in short time enough CP.

Posted

Awesome thanks for the content! 

e448cf855878935a18973c7d089b37d21928c9a1

Posted

This map is absolutely AMAZING!! Thank you so much! Great work, and if I can contribute in any way, I certainly will :)

Posted

If you want help with adding items and npcs, give me your registered name. Then i can enable editing part.