• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

Should shut down this site. Everyone's stealing resources using sites like these.

Why? BDO is big and complex world. You don't want search hours for small things. Even hidden places are not easy to find. You forgot easy after a while good places.

Without helpful data sites, BDO can be pain in the ass, also for new players. And veteran players have not all time because there is so much to do. (You cannot travel fast because there are no teleports.) They need quick information to proceed without losing too much time.

Even i need some helpful sites to plan my jobs better and make good use of time. I have work and cannot play all day.

Posted

Why? BDO is big and complex world. You don't want search hours for small things. Even hidden places are not easy to find. You forgot easy after a while good places.

Without helpful data sites, BDO can be pain in the ass, also for new players. And veteran players have not all time because there is so much to do. (You cannot travel fast because there are no teleports.) They need quick information to proceed without losing too much time.

Even i need some helpful sites to plan my jobs better and make good use of time. I have work and cannot play all day.

Sounds like something a botter would say.

"I don't wanna grind for hours on the same mobs so I'll use a bot to help me. I have work and cannot play all day."

Posted

"I don't wanna grind for hours on the same mobs so I'll use a bot to help me. I have work and cannot play all day."

Use database sites is not bot work. It's still manual work. It reduce only seek time where you should grind, collect stuff and so. Also where the NPCs are for Trade missions. So it's not bad as you think. Like i said earlier: BDO is not easy game. It is deep and complex, you can do many ways.

Use TomTom to reach some city is not bad. It makes things little easier.

You don't need database sites for simple games like Blade and Soul. But there are already database / map sites for WoW because WoW is also big and deep, so it's pretty normal.

Posted

Use database sites is not bot work. It's still manual work. It reduce only seek time where you should grind, collect stuff and so. Also where the NPCs are for Trade missions. So it's not bad as you think. Like i said earlier: BDO is not easy game. It is deep and complex, you can do many ways.

Use TomTom to reach some city is not bad. It makes things little easier.

You don't need database sites for simple games like Blade and Soul. But there are already database / map sites for WoW because WoW is also big and deep, so it's pretty normal.

I'm not saying the site is a bot. Your mindset is how a bot user thinks so it's safe to assume you might be a botter.

Posted

I'm not saying the site is a bot. Your mindset is how a bot user thinks so it's safe to assume you might be a botter.

But there are many players who have work and play. They play very normal. BDO has no fast travelling functions so it takes long time to go around. It's not bad to use database / map site to plan properly the jobs inside game. I think you hate database sites because it makes things too easy. You might hate game if it's very deep and complex. You have no much time for all things. You write everything down to remember good spots. I know because every spot in BDO is unique with many hidden spots.

At the end, you need websites with game information to make things easier.

A bot user don't need database site. He will use third party program to control automatic gameplay. It's strange why you think i think more like botter. I am not using third party tools. Why should bot user bother to look at database or map sites? I want only play easier and use the time better so i can do more other things. Less problems, more fun and more progress. With this, i can check and enjoy every edge of the game.

I think almost every player here will use database and map sites. Are you not using it too?

Stealing resources will happen someday, you cannot do much about it. You forgot there are enough other ways to share places. Reddit is good example for information where many players will know the good places in short time. You cannot keep it secret forever.
Just accept it and play.

And ontopic, i am going update site soon with new map images, because the old map images has covered opened places. (And it's sad the BDO Tome map, the official map of BDO game, is still not updated.)

When update is done, i can add new spots and new gathering places. Sorry about small delay for it.

Posted

But there are many players who have work and play. They play very normal. BDO has no fast travelling functions so it takes long time to go around. It's not bad to use database / map site to plan properly the jobs inside game. I think you hate database sites because it makes things too easy. You might hate game if it's very deep and complex. You have no much time for all things. You write everything down to remember good spots. I know because every spot in BDO is unique with many hidden spots.

At the end, you need websites with game information to make things easier.

A bot user don't need database site. He will use third party program to control automatic gameplay. It's strange why you think i think more like botter. I am not using third party tools. Why should bot user bother to look at database or map sites? I want only play easier and use the time better so i can do more other things. Less problems, more fun and more progress. With this, i can check and enjoy every edge of the game.

I think almost every player here will use database and map sites. Are you not using it too?

Stealing resources will happen someday, you cannot do much about it. You forgot there are enough other ways to share places. Reddit is good example for information where many players will know the good places in short time. You cannot keep it secret forever.
Just accept it and play.

And ontopic, i am going update site soon with new map images, because the old map images has covered opened places. (And it's sad the BDO Tome map, the official map of BDO game, is still not updated.)

When update is done, i can add new spots and new gathering places. Sorry about small delay for it.

Deflect the accusation with random long post. Excellent strategy.

Posted

Deflect the accusation with random long post. Excellent strategy. Someone check his account plz.

Why are you playing BDO if you hate database and map sites? I don't understand you. Seems you have not looked much around. Who are you?

I am veteran gamer for many years since WoW, so i know what i play and think. I hate bots / illegal play. But i need some information help with the complex games so i can play around. This is very normal.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for this resource. I use it a lot and find it very valuable.

Posted

Don't feed trolls Xenosaga. No need to answer these kind of people.

1 person likes this

Posted

Should shut down this site. Everyone's stealing resources using sites like these.

QQ more

2 people like this

Posted

Don't feed trolls Xenosaga. No need to answer these kind of people.

I have a feeling after some talk, something is wrong here. There is no point to talk more.

Thanks for the warning. :)

Posted

Hello,

Looks the map site is still in use. Good, but it's not much updated to new content. That is because i have problem with old map tiles. I use the tiles from http://www.blackdeserttome.com/map/ en they have not updated the site (which was "official" map ingame BDO - a big shame!) so i need tiles update.

I can use tiles from http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/#!/ which is more updated. Not to steal data, just only tiles. (Of course it's great site, nice layout. I have only some extra data, like NPC data with screenshots for trading use.)
The problem is, the tiles is different compared to my site, and if i use the tiles, the map data is shifted and not matched correctly.

I know there is small solution to correct the maptiles to my tiles data, to move map a bit, to match the XY coords and also zoom level must matched too. It need aligned to my coords data.
Who want help me with tiles problem? I can program, but i am afraid i use too much hours to try something. And i have not much energy. I know which code, but my first tries results in map errors. So, i need a good code. You can take a peek in my code what is needed to match Famme's tiles.

So yes, a help is very welcome. Then i can update content again to match today content and add new information to database.
Thank you very much.

Posted

To be honest Xenosage i use your map only since it works better for me, only problem is that it's not updated, i would love to see un upgraded version, just in case i have KR client with new nodes unlocked (1st part kamasilva) , but i don't think that this will be much of help for you.

Posted

Once i have code to fix the map problem, then i can use tiles from Femme site on my site, and we can continue with updating missing parts.

That is only needed here. Thank you for offer Yokor.

Posted

Lol, don't be all mad because your precious secret gathering nodes are now available for everyone too see.

#yetAnotherEntitledMillenial

Posted

Lol, don't be all mad because your precious secret gathering nodes are now available for everyone too see.

#yetAnotherEntitledMillenial

Such spots are probably already reported on Reddit. So yes, nothing is safe if we want know everything.

(btw, no need reply on old post... )

Posted

Tha map site seems to be down now. :(

Posted

The domain is blocked??  :|

Posted (edited)

best map now, IMHO is 

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/

which has magoria expansion too

Edited by Lapo

Posted

Tha map site seems to be down now. :(

It went down yesterday morning while I was using it. It was working normally while I was checking out some possible new nodes to connect to but then I clicked on a different resource and got the "Domain Blocked" message. Still the same today. Luckily I managed to find the http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/ site via Google. I don't know how I'd manage without such maps. The in-game map is pretty shabby.

Posted

It went down yesterday morning while I was using it. It was working normally while I was checking out some possible new nodes to connect to but then I clicked on a different resource and got the "Domain Blocked" message. Still the same today. Luckily I managed to find the http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/ site via Google. I don't know how I'd manage without such maps. The in-game map is pretty shabby.

Thank you, guys.

Posted

I'm surprised nobody replied yet, this looks like great work, well done OP

The pics look great except the site is blocked by TransIP. Hehe, nobody can use it.

Posted (edited)

Got message my site is overloading hoster server. :o  I am moving to another hoster and try again. With another new domain name, to match site better.

Moving data will take some time. Just wait a bit, but it will up again tomorrow for sure.

Oh yes, i am also working to add new map content.

=================

It's now recovered at new domain: https://bdo.mmomap.nl/

You can see i have enabled https for better login security. The site has still old map, but i hope i can add this weekend new map and update all nodes.

Edited by Xenosaga
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Xenosaga,
Thank you for your work When the old link did not work anymore, I was disappointed, because your map also shows the hidden nodes.

Sry, Google translate.

Posted

Short news here. After checking many options out to make painless upgrade possible to new map, it's useless keep sticking on LatLng coords. I will convert whole database to pixels coords, which is more easier. And i can adjust content easier with pixels to new map area.

I am also working in script code to change everything to pixels, but i cannot tell you when site is ready. Sorry, i have also busy times in irl.

If you can wait a bit, it should not longer than one week time before it's done.

4 people like this