• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't go on the website...
I get this:

Connect failed: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Looks you have strange ipaddress. I changed config file a bit so it should not give the problem for some ipranges.

Map has no Cotton. Sadface.

I know the cotton place, but not marked. It's in the far south-west. and others can add it and mark it on the map. The database is still fresh.

Posted

Looks you have strange ipaddress. I changed config file a bit so it should not give the problem for some ipranges.

I know the cotton place, but not marked. It's in the far south-west. and others can add it and mark it on the map. The database is still fresh.

It works now :)

Thanks! The site looks great.

Keep the good work!

Posted

Very nice!!! Thanks so much! :)

Posted

joker-plan.jpg

No. Yes.

Posted (edited)

Behr Downstream is 3 Contribution Points, You have it listed as 1.

Missing: Lynch Farm Ruins - Excavation (Need to spend energy to unlock with the Node Manager at Lynch Farm)

Missing: Rhua Tree Stub - Excavation 

Edited by Jamie

Posted

Okay.

816.gif

Posted (edited)

Behr Downstream is 3 Contribution Points, You have it listed as 1.

Missing: Lynch Farm Ruins - Excavation (Need to spend energy to unlock with the Node Manager at Lynch Farm)

Missing: Rhua Tree Stub - Excavation 

Behr is indeed 3. Fixed.

Other seems special farm nodes. They're visible on Foundry but wrong names.
What are the main production items of both nodes? You can see it while mouseover node on worldmap.

Tome has no nodes for it.

Thanks for the information.

Wow, so many new topics posted and this topic just rolled away in the nowhere land. Sad but true. Need bump.

Good news i have some players who will help me with the database. Thanks to one player, the nodes in the north around islands are added with correct names.

More help is always welcome, make it great! :ph34r:

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

Awesome job!!

Posted

Bump, sticky this!!

Posted

needs a bit more updating

c4lDfzL.jpg

Posted (edited)

needs a bit more updating

I added 1 spot cotton for you. Due my low level, i have not explored much around, but the spot will give you hint where you can look around.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

I added 1 spot cotton for you. Due my low level, i have not explored much around, but the spot will give you hint where you can look around.

Oh I know where the spots are (Mainly between the Hexe / Rhua tree stub) and the mountain south of Olvia- which Is why I searched for it.

Just needs more community crowd sourcing, it seems

Posted (edited)

I like the purpose of this site. I'd love to eventually see it include NPCS and perhaps Amity quests/info. 

Point of advice - it seems you've used the BDO Tome map as the foundation for the site - might want to ensure permissions and provide some credit there to avoid stepping on toes. (If you've already done that - kudos - I missed it). Also If the map is open source, it shouldn't be watermarked.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted (edited)

I like the purpose of this site. I'd love to eventually see it include NPCS and perhaps Amity quests/info. 

Point of advice - it seems you've used the BDO Tome map as the foundation for the site - might want to ensure permissions and provide some credit there to avoid stepping on toes. (If you've already done that - kudos - I missed it). Also If the map is open source, it shouldn't be watermarked.

There are 2 map tiles. Foundry and Tome. You cannot find another tiles without watermark, or i must get data from the game itself. There are only 2 sites known with worldmap (perhaps BDDatabase.net, but they have no real map page)
Because Tome is official site, it should have less problems. Besides, the credits are already seen at right-lower side of the map.
The map of Foundtry is not even full map, might poor prepared for future content upgrades but Tome is better prepared for it.

I have no much choices - also in speed to prepare the website - to use the tiles from Tome.
And i like the style from tome with good icons, not less visible icons from Foundry, so it matched better Tome style.

But it's still possible to get tiles from game, without watermark. I need only special tool for it.

More sources can added anytime.
De resources are for example:
- gathering places
- npcs
- locations of wild horses
- fishing spots

In editor the markers can have some colors but to make clear:
Yellow: mining spots
Red: Worldboss spots
Blue: Fishing spots
Green: Tree gathering spots
Light Green: Harvesting small plants spots

Still because very big and deep world of BDO, i still need help from other players to mark many places. I cannot do it alone.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

Love it :) 

Posted

ily. thank you so much

Posted

OP, you deserve lots of hugs.

Posted

Good Job for the page, its really nice and helpful.

Just an important hint: You need Mozilla Firefox browser in order to make the page run smooth. Internet Explorer/ MS Edge is very very slow and annoying for that page.

So please use Mozilla Firefox.

Posted

Thanks for your work, +1

Posted

I don't remember the other junk items, but you can get Trace of Battle from the Bernianto Farm excavation node. And great job on the map! :)

Posted

This is epic! Thanks for this! :D

Posted

Well done

Posted

You forgot one of the gather tools, the syringe for collecting liquids!

Posted

I'm really enjoying the new Gathering Map described here in this thread: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/45975-updatedalternative-map/&do=findComment&comment=661897

I'll give both a try though!

Seems they have just started. But the difference with me because my is designed at "Resource" base. That means NPCs and other things are possible and you can even add loot tables for every resource. That is a lot information.

And the map is not public yet. We will see what the differences are, from now my map is now public and running. So i can now fill up with resource data.