• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello I just wanted to point out something that seems to be missing on the online map.

The Abandoned Iron Mine node that is in Mediah has an Iron and Zinc node. On the online map, these two important mining nodes are not listed. This is the only place to gather Black Quartz for making Grade 3 Reform Stones.

Please add these to the map! I have included screenshots below. Thank you.

Abadoned Iron Mine Node.png

Abadoned Iron Mine Node Ingame.jpg

Posted

Hello I just wanted to point out something that seems to be missing on the online map.

The Abandoned Iron Mine node that is in Mediah has an Iron and Zinc node. On the online map, these two important mining nodes are not listed. This is the only place to gather Black Quartz for making Grade 3 Reform Stones.

Please add these to the map! I have included screenshots below. Thank you.

They are by default not visible unless you spend in the node, so i cannot confirm it myself.

Thanks for the information. They're now added to bdomap. Hope second drops are also correct.

Posted

wow greatr pa and i didnt see it for over 2 weeks? ...push

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to point out some things i found in-game: the Pine Timber node in the Serendia Shrine node has been giving me Monk's Branches, and the Zinc node in the Ancient Fissure node has been giving me Rough Red Crystals and Powder of Time.

Also, awesome map!  Been using it for a few weeks now!

Edited by Chilly0123

Posted

BTW: Tomorrow is last day to find new egg spots. I have only known or earlier reported spots on bdomap (grouped under Bare Hands as gathering type).

You can still look around for new spots, but new spots will not easy to find.

Editors can add them to the site.

Posted

Very well done!

Posted

There is a chance to get White Cedar Sap and Bloody Tree Knot while lumbering White Cedar Timber at Mediah Northern Highlands.

There is a chance to get Acacia Sap and Bloody Tree Knot while lumbering Acacia Timber at Stonetail Wasteland.

There is a chance to get Powder of Crevice and Rough Ruby while mining Coal at Omar Lava Cave.

There si a chance to get Platinum Ore and Powder of Time while mining Zinc Ore at Omar Lava Cave.

There is a chance to get Red Tree Lump while lumbering Maple Timber at Northern Plains of Serendia.

There is a chance to get Rough Mud Crystal while mining Iron Ore at Southern Cienaga.

Posted

There is a chance to get White Cedar Sap and Bloody Tree Knot while lumbering White Cedar Timber at Mediah Northern Highlands.

There is a chance to get Acacia Sap and Bloody Tree Knot while lumbering Acacia Timber at Stonetail Wasteland.

There is a chance to get Powder of Crevice and Rough Ruby while mining Coal at Omar Lava Cave.

There si a chance to get Platinum Ore and Powder of Time while mining Zinc Ore at Omar Lava Cave.

There is a chance to get Red Tree Lump while lumbering Maple Timber at Northern Plains of Serendia.

There is a chance to get Rough Mud Crystal while mining Iron Ore at Southern Cienaga.

They're added to nodes in bdomap. I take you have checked the drops?

Just wanted to point out some things i found in-game: the Pine Timber node in the Serendia Shrine node has been giving me Monk's Branches, and the Zinc node in the Ancient Fissure node has been giving me Rough Red Crystals and Powder of Time.

Allright, they're added to nodes. Thanks.

Posted

great job with the map; I would like one of treasure boxes unless you already have it and i missed it; i have like 30 silver keys and only know 5 boxes which often have already been collected.

infamous9 posted about cotton; there is a cotton field, if i remember right; where the black spirit troll scroll boss pops.

Posted

great job with the map; I would like one of treasure boxes unless you already have it and i missed it; i have like 30 silver keys and only know 5 boxes which often have already been collected.

infamous9 posted about cotton; there is a cotton field, if i remember right; where the black spirit troll scroll boss pops.

Yeah, i should add more treasure boxes. They're already known on other map sites, i must only add them to bdomap :)

If you want talk together about website (editors can report problems too) you may come on https://discord.gg/0wiObxrEspimlRmp

Posted

And Hooz can edit now.

:x

Posted

Great stuff

Posted

Working on Node Planner feature. This allow you calculate CP costs on choosen nodes and it stay visible for you as member in bdomap :)

Automatic mode not possible for now, that need some complex code. So it's manual clicking nodes.

Posted

since our "find the nodemanager" problem i thought about it.. its hard to search a npc name you never met

Q: do we need a special "npc" resource that is bound to a node and auto show its marker on selecting the node its bound to???

maybe just a (optional)linkfield within a node's options to a generic npc resource created earlier..

any plans to localize the site sometimes??

Posted (edited)

since our "find the nodemanager" problem i thought about it.. its hard to search a npc name you never met

Q: do we need a special "npc" resource that is bound to a node and auto show its marker on selecting the node its bound to???

maybe just a (optional)linkfield within a node's options to a generic npc resource created earlier..

any plans to localize the site sometimes??

I was wondering about the same problem (and shot sent a pm to Xeno but never got a reply *hint hint*). Been busy myself as well but here's part of what I said: 

"Also could have been nice to be able to add the description from the knowledge journal (like Cook for Broman in Altinova or Katan Black Leopard Commander for Ganin Arth) but not sure where to put that (or if there is anything) that could also be searchable in case you don't know the NPCs name. I guess comment could be used for that but can't have both "Node Management" comment and, say, Elder's Bridge Node Manager (from knowledge journal, also the bastard was actually at Elder's Bridge Post, not Elder's Bridge :/). Also the comment isn't searchable by as far as I could see. What do you think?"

EDIT: Think I might have to join that discord too, wish I had more time to help out with the project though :/

Edited by Solanum

Posted

Each NPC has marker. If you use magnifying glass icon it will jump to the NPC place. You can enable nodes layer, so it will tell where he should be.

I have some idea in my head: if you move to place and use "search all in this zone" all found items will showed up.

I will take also a look op possibilities to link NPCs to the node, to make it easier if you don't know name.

We have 2 options here: search in whole zone or link npcs to node, so click on the node will show all npcs.
Give me some time to figure out which is better.

Posted

They're added to nodes in bdomap. I take you have checked the drops?

White Cedar Timber node at Mediah Northern Highlands gives Old Tree Bark instead of Bloody Tree Knot. It was my mistake. Sorry for this wrong info.

Posted

White Cedar Timber node at Mediah Northern Highlands gives Old Tree Bark instead of Bloody Tree Knot. It was my mistake. Sorry for this wrong info.

Don't worry. It's fixed after some clicks. :) Thanks for correction.

Posted

thanks for great work and effort :) good job and keep going

Posted

Added almost all known treasure chests to bdomap database. Locations are checked and mostly made own screenshots. Good luck in hunting :)

If you know more spots (because not all high level zones and Mediah are here), let me know.

Posted

Great site !!! Really usefull, keep it up!

Posted

Just awesome! Keep this thread going! This site is going to be a great help for tons of individuals!

Posted (edited)

Oke, after coding and debugging, 2 functions are added:

1. NPCs / Fishing spots can now linked to nodes. If you need NPCs in the town, you can now search for the town name, click on the town node, and you will see the list under the town with linked resources (ofc they are NPCs). This goes for fishing spots which are linked to nodes.

Editors can now add nodes to resources in editor. Take a look how it works.

1hY2Lgi.png

If you search for nodes. Click on the NPC like below will show extra information about NPC.

5GgcIks.png

2. Node Planner. This is biggest feature. You can make own node network on the map. The connections will highlighted. Due fast coding, loading might bit slower. It will calculate total CP for all linked nodes. You can even save it for later check.

Co1STaL.png

You need click on the nodes and "Add me".

YJgXAem.png

If you have selected nodes, it will show total CP. Cities and villages are added already because they have 0 CP. You need them anyway for correct network.

aPnEZeA.png

And the save feature is here:

SGLbKNQ.png

If you login later, the node planner will loaded back in the map.

Have fun with it. :-)

Edited by Xenosaga
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings,

Finally found this map with gathering locations in it \o/. But seems there is a big job to add them all.
I am a dedicated coal node hunter among other things, and would love to add my locations onto this map. 

Hope I can help out.

Posted

Well this is an amazing project, really well done ! Thank you so much it's a great tool !