• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings,

Finally found this map with gathering locations in it \o/. But seems there is a big job to add them all.
I am a dedicated coal node hunter among other things, and would love to add my locations onto this map. 

Hope I can help out.

Own markers or do you want share nodes with us?

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

I thought to share. Unless someone does not want more coal nodes out there for all to see o.O They can be tricky to find in the beginning. 

Posted

I thought to share. Unless someone does not want more coal nodes out there for all to see o.O They can be tricky to find in the beginning. 

If you have registered, give me in PM which name you use there and i will enable editing permission.

Posted (edited)

Pilava Island node needs just one contribution point. I was activativating it today because of new fishing spot.

2due1jq.jpg

Edited by Garkin

Posted

Pilava Island node needs just one contribution point. I was activativating it today because of new fishing spot.

2due1jq.jpg

Thank you, it's updated now.

Hmm... i think all trade nodes on islands are incorrect set with 2 CP by user, should they not all set on 1 CP? Who can check it?

The code Node Planner is also changed so it will load correctly saved planner if you login back on the site or press F5.

Posted

you can buy excavation node at "Ancient Ruins Excavation Site" for 35 energy at node manager

it costs 3 CPs and drops 2 trash items(one is same as from helms and some golem parts ?) and 2 traces (Earth and Chaos)

Posted

you can buy excavation node at "Ancient Ruins Excavation Site" for 35 energy at node manager

it costs 3 CPs and drops 2 trash items(one is same as from helms and some golem parts ?) and 2 traces (Earth and Chaos)

Added with comment. You don't know exact names of trash items? Cannot find in BDDatabase.

Posted

Elric Shrine node - White Cedar Timber:

104hzrm.jpg

Posted

Thanks, both are added to farm nodes. If you see more missing second items in farm nodes, let me know.

Posted

Found additional Gold and Beryl spot near Florin. 2 of each :)

Spot Screenshots

Posted

Found additional Gold and Beryl spot near Florin. 2 of each :)

Spot Screenshots

Because your language, i have take a look where exactly it is. Found it, but not far from the spot, i found even Platinum spot :).

Some Wild Horse spawns in Mediah:

Mediah Northern Highlands: http://imgur.com/a/WI7vz

Rumblig Lands / Elric Shrine: http://imgur.com/a/RXgcf

Canyon of Corruption: http://imgur.com/a/kBJDF

They're added to bdomap, thank you.

Note for editors: i just changed the code to place markers more quicker. You can swap between ores, and when markers are loaded, you can place immediately new markers. Before that, it needs "reload" again because Edit option. But that feels bit slow. Now it will load once time (it will show now Edit options on markers) so you don't need wait longer when go to Marker tab and place new markers.

You get only warning if you want edit markers, you must go to Marker tab first before you can do it.

Still long way to go, with so many resources in the world :)! Even i add slowly new spots...

Posted

i love you,

and people like you

who do good work

so i don't have too.

Posted

Trace of Earth is missing. 

Ancient Stone Chamber and Ancient Ruins both have this gathered by workers. 

For Ancient Ruins: Invest in Ancient Ruins node, talk to Jamo Hasa, and spend 35 energy. The mining node will then be unlocked.

Posted

Trace of Earth is missing. 

Ancient Stone Chamber and Ancient Ruins both have this gathered by workers. 

For Ancient Ruins: Invest in Ancient Ruins node, talk to Jamo Hasa, and spend 35 energy. The mining node will then be unlocked.

Seems both have already Earth. Your comment is added in the Ancient Ruins node.

Thank you.

Posted

First off: nice work everyone putting time/energy into this project. 

I have a couple of things that are missing from the map:

Glish ruins excavation

Unlocked by talking to the node manager (i believe 35 energy)

Produces Trace of Origin and Trace of Hunting as well as 3 junk items (Dull club piece, Black dirt, Sharp helmet fragment)

Bernianto Farm excavation

Missing Trace of Battle

Keep up the good work lads :)

Posted

Seems both have already Earth. Your comment is added in the Ancient Ruins node.

Thank you.

I see this when I search for "Trace of Earth"

blackdesert.png

Posted

cuz its "Trace of the Earth" :ph34r:

Posted

I feel nostalgia about wow cartographer...

Posted (edited)

I see this when I search for "Trace of Earth"

blackdesert.png

That is why you don't need all words. You can find it with:

"Trace" or "Earth". Perhaps more results, but you will see which text is used, so you will see it's "Trace of the Earth"
You need puzzle a bit with different search words.

Well, most Traces have not "the" word inside. Pretty confusing, indeed...

I have a couple of things that are missing from the map:

Glish ruins excavation

Unlocked by talking to the node manager (i believe 35 energy)

Produces Trace of Origin and Trace of Hunting as well as 3 junk items (Dull club piece, Black dirt, Sharp helmet fragment)

Bernianto Farm excavation

Missing Trace of Battle

They're added to bdomap. :)

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

Ooooh! Thanks!

I figured the search was based on individual words. Good to know!

Posted (edited)

Everlasting Herb can be found on top of the mountain between Trent and Behr2016-04-17_124706783.thumb.JPG.f82656183

Oh and there's also  a horse spawn point in the north-east of the mountains top

2016-04-17_125069635.thumb.JPG.451f8721b

Edited by Kadoffe