• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

Everlasting Herb can be found on top of the mountain between Trent and Behr2016-04-17_124706783.thumb.JPG.f82656183

I found also some Everlasting Herb at some places. What makes this item special?

Posted (edited)

Don't know but wasn't able to get one from Wild Herbs after playing for 1 1/2 months so it seems to be kinda rare. Even though it doesn't seems to be very useful ^^

Btw any plans to add markers for secret caves?

Edited by Kadoffe

Posted

Don't know but wasn't able to get one from Wild Herbs after playing for 1 1/2 months so it seems to be kinda rare. Even though it doesn't seems to be very useful ^^

Btw any plans to add markers for secret caves?

I added new Gathering Type "Search (Secret Places)"

Here you can point secret places. You must use one resource for every secret place (and mark them with comments) This way each secret place can have screenshots.

(Thus not one recource, mark whole world....) This goes same for Treasure chests, it's also one resource / each found spot.

If you want help, register for it, give me your registered name and i will enable editing permission.

Posted

I added new Gathering Type "Search (Secret Places)"

Here you can point secret places. You must use one resource for every secret place (and mark them with comments) This way each secret place can have screenshots.

(Thus not one recource, mark whole world....) This goes same for Treasure chests, it's also one resource / each found spot.

If you want help, register for it, give me your registered name and i will enable editing permission.

Two secret caves close to Glish:

http://imgur.com/a/aw0NW - Topaz nodes & few other precious stones and metals, treasure chest. There are 2 entrances to this cave.

http://imgur.com/a/ITz5m  - Sapphire, beryl, topaz, silver, gold, coal and various mushrooms. At least 2 places where you can find treasure chest.

By the way do you want to add also fishing spots? I saw a few random spots on your map, but interesting hotspots are missing.

For example this is what you can get on Blue Spot - Beiru1:

25honr4.jpg

Posted

is it just me or is it supposed to be that the node planner feature save added nodes only for a single session, but not in useraccount?

cause i've tried to add my actual node network in FF and Chrome (i was logged in and saved after every few nodes) but it wont save.. after relog it contains only Towns O.o

and another point is performance.. adding a network is a cramp because every map movement or especially map scaling ending with a noticeable delay even selecting a node or a "add me" click causing delays.. and it feels like it is getting slower with more nodes added.

i know that some lags are leaflet-dependent.. but you may consider to add more filter layers.. in example "subnodes" so we can hide forrests and mines.. this would be even usefull for adding nodes in the planner because most resource-subnodes conceal thier parent-nodes.

oh and just for convenience it would be a dream if the searchfield reacts to an "Enter" from keyboard.. clicking su***

:x

Posted (edited)

is it just me or is it supposed to be that the node planner feature save added nodes only for a single session, but not in useraccount?

cause i've tried to add my actual node network in FF and Chrome (i was logged in and saved after every few nodes) but it wont save.. after relog it contains only Towns O.o

and another point is performance.. adding a network is a cramp because every map movement or especially map scaling ending with a noticeable delay even selecting a node or a "add me" click causing delays.. and it feels like it is getting slower with more nodes added.

i know that some lags are leaflet-dependent.. but you may consider to add more filter layers.. in example "subnodes" so we can hide forrests and mines.. this would be even usefull for adding nodes in the planner because most resource-subnodes conceal thier parent-nodes.

oh and just for convenience it would be a dream if the searchfield reacts to an "Enter" from keyboard.. clicking su***

:x

It should save in the useraccount. Each user/login has one network saved. But if there are some problems, i will check it again.

The delay is due full loading world map, not very perfect. I know it feels bit slow, so i will add some code to make it bit faster without full reload map.

You want hide farm nodes for planner? It's possible, but first try make it bit faster without full reload map.

The Enter use will also added soon for search fields.

Update: Enter key press is enabled in the script. You may use Enter for:
- Search (both Gathertype and find word, and if you forgot checkboxes below, they will enabled after press Enter or clicking on Search button) It activates inside search field and gathertype field, not checkboxes below.
Also in Editor part:
- Search in Resources tab.
- Find item in Item tab.
- In Node tab, search items for farm nodes.
- And in lists Node Type, Gathertype, Crafttype and Place, you can use Enter key to add new name.

Only login has no Enter press, due Captcha check step where you must use mouse anyway.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted (edited)

great you're the man.. man :x

yes i would really appreciate to hide the subnodes like mines and forrests.. for better overview while planning my network (and of course better performance).. maybe but only if you have time to spend on it.. it would be also nice to show only connected sub/nodes and hide all others

thx

hooz

Edited by Hooz

Posted

great you're the man.. man :x

yes i would really appreciate to hide the subnodes like mines and forrests.. for better overview while planning my network (and of course better performance).. maybe but only if you have time to spend on it.. it would be also nice to show only connected sub/nodes and hide all others

thx

hooz

Already looking in nodeplanner slowness. I changed it a bit and it should now draw connected lines more quicker if you add nodes to the list. It will not full reload map each click. The farm nodes has no negative effect on it.

Reload your site and check your node planner.

Posted (edited)

even if it dont affect performance it will provide a better overview if subnodes filtered (btw i forgot investment-banks subnode) but maybe its just me..no priority on that :D

ok after i forced my firefox to reload my saved network appears on the map.. thx a lot

Edited by Hooz

Posted (edited)

Zoom slowness in Nodeplanner (but also for normal Search/Edit use with map) is also solved with some code changes (to reduce too much reload map).

Reload your browser, and once nodeplanner is loaded and ready for use, zooming in/out should more faster than before. :)

Attention: if you have still opened browser and trying search now some items. Just now is new code uploaded for bit faster loading markers. So if your Search function is not working now due suddenly showed error or it's just stopped, just reload your browser with F5 key, then it will work correctly without error.

I have made some changes to load things bit quicker and zooming in/out should also more faster than before.

Slowly adding more Trade Managers (but also Node Management NPCs and Stable Keepers) to bdomap database... :)

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted (edited)

it feels much better now.. and i love this enter-thing

now something data-related.. atm iam questing around Keplan and found a Tin mine on the websitemap

keplan_zinn.thumb.png.90a89359086ab05c10

but i cant find it ingame.. and the nodemanager dont show any options to spend energy, even not if i invest to him.. is there a prequest or anything else i have to do to see this ??

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.d59676a9200a815e8a36

someone may check this

after asking some ppl for this subnode i guess its invalid.. but deleting nodes is an admin-thing :ph34r:

Edited by Hooz
nodemanagerscreen added

Posted

Hi, there are some node information which is about produce secondary material is missing when cursor over these nodes.

For instance Cotton in Ahto Farm, it also produce Cotton Yarn.

Also I love your website, hope you can have more peeps contribute on it.

Posted (edited)

Great map, Xenosaga! Can you give me permission to edit? I feel like adding some markers. ^_^

My IGN on your map is TheSupple.

Edited by LaughingVeggies

Posted

Hello again, does anyone know what the mine node at Rhua Tree Stub is for?  I only see the Emperor Mushroom node there, even when i invest and talk to the node manager.

Also, to unlock the Bernianto Farm - Excavation node you just need to invest into the node and talk to the node manager, he should have a "New business" chat that costs 35 energy (or maybe it was 25, can't remember), and then you can mine the node for those traces.

Hmm... i think all trade nodes on islands are incorrect set with 2 CP by user, should they not all set on 1 CP? Who can check it?

I can double check this soon, i don't remember any costing 2 though

Posted

Great map, Xenosaga! Can you give me permission to edit? I feel like adding some markers. ^_^

My IGN on your map is TheSupple.

You may now edit. Make sure read the editing guide.

it feels much better now.. and i love this enter-thing

now something data-related.. atm iam questing around Keplan and found a Tin mine on the websitemap

but i cant find it ingame.. and the nodemanager dont show any options to spend energy, even not if i invest to him.. is there a prequest or anything else i have to do to see this ??

after asking some ppl for this subnode i guess its invalid.. but deleting nodes is an admin-thing :ph34r:

Reddit and BDO forum threads say there is no tin node, not even in KR version. So i have now remove it from bdomap. Bdomap has some tin nodes listed, you might take a look for them.

Supporters / Editors can join on Discord with this link:

https://discord.gg/0wiObxrEspjoHqL7

Posted

There is missing connection line between Forest of Plunder and Ehwaz Hill.

Posted

Awesome map! 

I have a question: Are there no rare drops from forest nodes for Ash Sap and Maple Sap, when being worked by a worker? I am not seeing them anywhere on the map. 

Posted

There is missing connection line between Forest of Plunder and Ehwaz Hill.

You have right! Line is now added. :)

Awesome map! 

I have a question: Are there no rare drops from forest nodes for Ash Sap and Maple Sap, when being worked by a worker? I am not seeing them anywhere on the map. 

I take they can drop from forest nodes if good invested in the nodes. But they will only added if confirmed drop.

Now i have boat, so i can explore islands for resources and fix the fishing spots, missing on many islands.

All trade nodes on islands are set on 1 CP.

And also adding trading NPCs, discover secret caves, and so much to do in the world...

Exploring world takes days!

Posted

Just noticed that in the node, Mansha Forest, you are missing the Excavation node

Posted

Just noticed that in the node, Mansha Forest, you are missing the Excavation node

It's not by default available. When i just explored around, only forest node showed.

Can you tell more about node? Does it need some invest? Energy or only CP node connect?

And which items are in Excavation node?

Posted (edited)

It's not by default available. When i just explored around, only forest node showed.

Can you tell more about node? Does it need some invest? Energy or only CP node connect?

And which items are in Excavation node?

as with almost all of the excavation nodes, you have to first buy the node, then reopen the dialog with npc, then the option to buy the excavation node for 35 energy pops

edit: it drops 3x trash + http://bddatabase.net/us/item/5952/ and http://bddatabase.net/us/item/5961/ 

Edited by Geobryn

Posted

as with almost all of the excavation nodes, you have to first buy the node, then reopen the dialog with npc, then the option to buy the excavation node for 35 energy pops

edit: it drops 3x trash + http://bddatabase.net/us/item/5952/ and http://bddatabase.net/us/item/5961/ 

And Foundry said there is also sharp bone pieces drop.

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/44069/ i think this is one.

The node is added to map.

Posted

joker-plan.jpg

Glad you're not the developer :) Stop pussing around.

Posted

You have right! Line is now added. :)

I take they can drop from forest nodes if good invested in the nodes. But they will only added if confirmed drop.

Now i have boat, so i can explore islands for resources and fix the fishing spots, missing on many islands.

All trade nodes on islands are set on 1 CP.

And also adding trading NPCs, discover secret caves, and so much to do in the world...

Exploring world takes days!

What is the source of the percentages that tell us what is the chance of getting certain ore from certain stone type? Like 10% from one and 5% form the other. Is there any data to back up this theory that certain stones are better for the precious drops?

Posted (edited)

What is the source of the percentages that tell us what is the chance of getting certain ore from certain stone type? Like 10% from one and 5% form the other. Is there any data to back up this theory that certain stones are better for the precious drops?

Because i do with "feelings". From now, 5% feels its low chance, and 75 / 50 % has more chances. 100% drops always, what you do each task.

I should make database with all drop counting, but i have no time for it due speed or cannot wait much.

Next time if i need better values, i will build database with all drop counting. You are free change it a bit, if you think it's wrong.

BDDatabase has also no drop chances database, so i fill in the problem. Every item i got from resource, will added to the list.

Edited by Xenosaga