• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

Because i do with "feelings". From now, 5% feels its low chance, and 75 / 50 % has more chances. 100% drops always, what you do each task.

I should make database with all drop counting, but i have no time for it due speed or cannot wait much.

Next time if i need better values, i will build database with all drop counting. You are free change it a bit, if you think it's wrong.

BDDatabase has also no drop chances database, so i fill in the problem. Every item i got from resource, will added to the list.

Alright:) Great site, but don’t make it too good if you know what I mean:D

Posted

Alright:) Great site, but don’t make it too good if you know what I mean:D

I want make it better :3

I love the game and i want help and share things with you and others. Also i need good site for my use: missions, trading and gathering stuff. Other sites are less useful. The world of BDO is full of secrets and we must discover them all! :)

One of the gathering types is "Quest (Leveling)". Here i have 2 quests: Yellow and Green quests. Especially dailies are marked where i can find in cities and on roads. We need them for leveling skills and Contribution Points. But i am around Olvia - Velia - Heidel mostly and less other ciites. You can help add more dailies on bdomap.

Others can check and remember which missions are available.

Posted (edited)

about dropchances.. we had exactly the same discussion on discord..

its impossible for us to provide something like a real dropchance.. for that we have to count every piece of loot ever dropped from a certain source and the amount of tries ever done..

ok imo.. if we say "we're fine with perceived opportunities" then we dont need the dropchance in percent.. it would be enough to have something like "high, common, rare" or "always,usually,rare" or "whatever"

if we want more precision, we have to discuss a formula to calculate dropchances.. so we're maybe still far away from something that can be called a "dropchane", but we will have at least consistent data inside our map.

Edited by Hooz
typo

Posted

I want make it better :3

I love the game and i want help and share things with you and others. Also i need good site for my use: missions, trading and gathering stuff. Other sites are less useful. The world of BDO is full of secrets and we must discover them all! :)

One of the gathering types is "Quest (Leveling)". Here i have 2 quests: Yellow and Green quests. Especially dailies are marked where i can find in cities and on roads. We need them for leveling skills and Contribution Points. But i am around Olvia - Velia - Heidel mostly and less other ciites. You can help add more dailies on bdomap.

Others can check and remember which missions are available.

Well some stuff is too rare to be shared. If you are going to start posting them all, you'll turn it into unusable content. (secret caves, precious nodes, rare herbs and other tricks...) It will only provide frustration then, surely not your intent. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well some stuff is too rare to be shared. If you are going to start posting them all, you'll turn it into unusable content. (secret caves, precious nodes, rare herbs and other tricks...) It will only provide frustration then, surely not your intent. 

You have right. Rare stuff should not too much shared. But. The resources in secret caves are not always unique, they are also on some normal places.

It's good the world is big and complex enough. Blade and Soul world is much smaller compared and good spots are already gathered. I know that because i played also BnS.

You have also many channels to check, and rare spots are not dead forever. I think it's not big problem for now.

But knowning Reddit channel, someone will share someday secret places and rare spots. I think you cannot avoid it fully.

Good to tell my site will have later "custom markers option" so you can mark your spots without sharing to others. They stay hidden under your login.
I need figure out how i will make it useful and easy.

Posted

You have right. Rare stuff should not too much shared. But. The resources in secret caves are not always unique, they are also on some normal places.

It's good the world is big and complex enough. Blade and Soul world is much smaller compared and good spots are already gathered. I know that because i played also BnS.

You have also many channels to check, and rare spots are not dead forever. I think it's not big problem for now.

But knowning Reddit channel, someone will share someday secret places and rare spots. I think you cannot avoid it fully.

Good to tell my site will have later "custom markers option" so you can mark your spots without sharing to others. They stay hidden under your login.
I need figure out how i will make it useful and easy.

Eventually it will be shared yes, just try not to help it too much:) Some methods also only work if you can go over all channels or a large portion of them. Harvesting something rare only in 1 channel is usually not worth the effort. I managed to find some places that are never farmed because they were not posted yet. 

Posted

can you try adding search options for quest rewards like (Skill EXP & skill points / Health EXP etc etc) as well as relevant info for quests please... and if any additional info is needed for the quest, you could just have a link to the equivalent quest on BDdatabase...

i thought this would be a good idea as it would help out alot of people trying to figure out what they would like to prioritize instead of scouring through the database in hopes they find a quest that they have not yet completed. most maps we see now-a-days is just gathering maps as well as fishing hotspots. i thought that maybe adding more options to the search function would greatly help a good majority of people.

maps need to be expanded more IMHO instead of just having gathering spots and what not

i also posted about this on reddit. :) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4g55d9/request_for_admins_that_run_interactive_maps_add/

Posted (edited)

can you try adding search options for quest rewards like (Skill EXP & skill points / Health EXP etc etc) as well as relevant info for quests please... and if any additional info is needed for the quest, you could just have a link to the equivalent quest on BDdatabase...

i thought this would be a good idea as it would help out alot of people trying to figure out what they would like to prioritize instead of scouring through the database in hopes they find a quest that they have not yet completed. most maps we see now-a-days is just gathering maps as well as fishing hotspots. i thought that maybe adding more options to the search function would greatly help a good majority of people.

maps need to be expanded more IMHO instead of just having gathering spots and what not

i also posted about this on reddit. :) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4g55d9/request_for_admins_that_run_interactive_maps_add/

There is Quest part, i made markers for Yellow and Green Quest. But i can think about it for you to see how i make it possible.
It's mostly for CP rewards. Green quests are for Gathering EXP.

Can look how i make it possible.

Mine has altready NPC option but it's more based on items for now. Like Trade NPCs for trade missions.
Quests part can here added but it's still manual work. Need check BDDatabase how it goes.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

will mobs ever be added to this site? I noticed foundry is missing alot of mob markers like for the Calpheon Shadow Knights ect for secret societies Knowledge

Posted

will mobs ever be added to this site? I noticed foundry is missing alot of mob markers like for the Calpheon Shadow Knights ect for secret societies Knowledge

Mobs can added as resources. Then you can place markers where they are. If you want add mobs and mark them, you can register yourself on site and ask me for editing permission.

As Gathertype will "Kill (Monster)" used for all mobs and bosses. Each mob has also own item list. Ofc not direct drop, but indirect with knife tool = hides or meats.

Posted

Looking good!

Posted

Thank you very much.

I will continue work on optimizing code and better editing speed.

Of course i will add more data in bdomap :)

Posted

Great work! This kind of commitment shows what a great game this is! 😊

Posted

Hi, 

this is a great work, If you still look for help, I would like to. I already registered in the database with username: Taszi

Posted

Great work! This kind of commitment shows what a great game this is! 😊

BDOmap is full of secrets. :) But also more help for gathering and trading so you can play better in the game.

Just now i changed and uploaded the new code in bdomap to reduce slow reloads and editing should now more faster. Make sure you refresh the site with F5 key.

Due changes, editing will work slightly different: you won't see direct "edit me" or "link me" because it will loaded when you click on the node, then you can see "edit me".
In general ways, the editing work is same, only the map will updated with new changes more faster. Lines and nodes will showed immediately after adding.

Posted

WOOOO THIS IS GREAT!

Posted

Hi, 

this is a great work, If you still look for help, I would like to. I already registered in the database with username: Taszi

You must also confirm yourself. You should have link in your mail box for it.

Posted

You must also confirm yourself. You should have link in your mail box for it.

Hi, already done that.

Posted

Forget Nodeplanner when optimizing code. I have now restored it and you can use Nodeplanner normally.
Ofc it works more quicker when switch tabs thanks to code optimizing.
If you have no Nodeplanner visible on map, you better refresh your site, then it will show on map without need logout.

Relog is only useful after site refresh due some code changes. Because session will not wiped after site reload, you can just use F5 key.

My apologizes for forgotten part.

Posted

what happened to the map? it is not working atm or it is now only for members?

Posted

what happened to the map? it is not working atm or it is now only for members?

also this is the same for me, really love this map best one out there!

Posted (edited)

I go check the problem what happened.

My apologizes. I forgot i have already partially uploaded code which is not fully ready (it has polygon marker feature) but have not uploaded all files for new feature. That is why if you are not logged in, you see empty map.

I have uploaded missing parts and it should work now. You cannot use polygon marker yet because code is not finished. Polygon editor works but nothing will saved. I will work now on code to complete it.

I will let you know when polygon feature is ready and working. :)

Edited by Xenosaga
1 person likes this

Posted

Working for me now many thanks! you rock!!!

Posted

OMG!  Thanks, this is a big help.:x

Posted

Still one of the most useful tools I've got atm, so have a free bump :)