• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Black Desert Gathering Map site

330 posts in this topic

Posted

When clicking on a Node to add it to the network, it would be usefull to have an option to remove it as well in the same box.

Posted

I've been starting to use this one more. Good info. I especially like the accuracy and incorporation of so much data that was previously spread across multiple maps:

• secondary gathering node drops
  • secret caves
  • node investment costs
  • and much more!

Posted

When clicking on a Node to add it to the network, it would be usefull to have an option to remove it as well in the same box.

Look in the nodes list. You see 'Del' buttons at right side, click on it and it will removed. Just find the node in the list and remove it.
If you get warning it's invalid network, then there is hovering node in the list. Find it and remove it.

If you messed up a bit, you can reset it and build it again nicely up, and save. That is all.

I've been starting to use this one more. Good info. I especially like the accuracy and incorporation of so much data that was previously spread across multiple maps:

• secondary gathering node drops (some nodes have secondary drops, but what missed, can added immediately)
  • secret caves (under gathergroup "Search (Secret Place)", slowly adding places)
  • node investment costs (visible as comments if you hover the nodes, read it)
  • and much more!

See bold text. :)

Can do more with site, yes. Slowly add more features and ofc more data.

Posted

I just wanted to say "Thank you!", this is an extremely valuable tool! :) 

Posted

Look in the nodes list. You see 'Del' buttons at right side, click on it and it will removed. Just find the node in the list and remove it.If you get warning it's invalid network, then there is hovering node in the list. Find it and remove it.

If you messed up a bit, you can reset it and build it again nicely up, and save. That is all.

See bold text. :)

Can do more with site, yes. Slowly add more features and ofc more data.

Oh you might have misread me. I was highlighting the fact that you DO have those items. Good work on the site. Before I had to flip between the other two and the fishers map to find everything I was looking for.

Posted (edited)

Oh you might have misread me. I was highlighting the fact that you DO have those items. Good work on the site. Before I had to flip between the other two and the fishers map to find everything I was looking for.

The fishing part will also added, the fishing zones are planned.

There are already some fishing spots, but generic blue/gold are not added. With loot tables.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

This is what you can get when mining copper at Mediah Shore:

2hqqu0z.jpg

Posted

Very nice mr i thinking about doing map for gathering in GIMP x) on layers anyway its is easy to add new resources? like gold, silver for digging? i found a very nice rsources over map and some in caves.

Posted

Very nice mr i thinking about doing map for gathering in GIMP x) on layers anyway its is easy to add new resources? like gold, silver for digging? i found a very nice rsources over map and some in caves.

You can ask me for editing permission so you can add spots on the map. :)

More resources is possible. If you are not sure, ask me!

This is what you can get when mining copper at Mediah Shore:

2hqqu0z.jpg

Added to the node in bdomap, thank you. Seems you have invested in the node, because it will increase the drop chances of another items.

Posted

Also i want ask about secrets like bulding with books wich gives kowedlege or wandering vagabond which gi9ves knowedlege for 15 energy it would be nice if you add a knowedlege filter, there is a book in balenos moutain in cave which gives knowedlege for new boss in valencia Titum.

Posted

bump for awesome work - using it every day =)

Posted (edited)

Yes very nice i register there my nickname is Balrogos it would be nice if you make me an editor :) i read the guide: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SsHAmxu04RErgd1c1bqzOEe7ga-8AqnEQdEgPhwpd2k/edit#slide=id.g1220572960_0_53

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Balrogos

You have my permission.

Also i want ask about secrets like bulding with books wich gives kowedlege or wandering vagabond which gi9ves knowedlege for 15 energy it would be nice if you add a knowedlege filter, there is a book in balenos moutain in cave which gives knowedlege for new boss in valencia Titum.

Yes good idea.

Gathertype "Knowledge" is added. Now you can point places with markers, add some screenshots and also comments in markers to make clear what you must do.

Edited by Xenosaga
2 people like this

Posted

Just discovered this post, and the map.
This is just totally awesome !
Thank you :)

(And, it's just too bad that there no official api so all these infos could be gathered semi-automagically, or even more, the map ui fonctionnality cannot allow same kind of gathering data on our account level...)

Posted

Quick question, if i make a marker on the map who can see that? is it private or public?

And awesome work by the way

Posted

Quick question, if i make a marker on the map who can see that? is it private or public?

And awesome work by the way

The markers are public.

There is members part for own markers, this is private part. Not yet ready, but will added soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice thanks

Posted

Time to update BDOmap site.

Need help to add dungeon spots. One example is posted on map. it's Hasra Dungeon near Tarif. You will see it as monster node.

Posted (edited)

Can you add also Filter for Horses spawn location?

Dont know why but i cant add a screenshot or it must be in jpg? i have screenshots in png and the button Choose Image dont work.  Fixed stupid adblock.

Heh i have problems with adding treasure chest something is bugged anyway it not show me all avaiable treasure chest on map i must click on "Tresure altar of agris or Treasure Blood Monastery" and so on so i cant add treasure chest until it fixed.

Edited by Balrogos

Posted (edited)

Ok, 2 new connect nodes added on bdomap with correct names. :)

New Gathertype "Dungeon" added.

Hasra Dungeon is now marked on the map, but i need more spots with dungeons.

If you know more dungeons, please add them under Gathertype Dungeon!

Can you add also Filter for Horses spawn location?

Dont know why but i cant add a screenshot or it must be in jpg? i have screenshots in png and the button Choose Image dont work.

When button is not working, means your browser has dirty cache. Restart Firefox will let it work again. But Chrome will do also, it seems works better with image upload.

The locations for wild horses are under Gathertype "Rod (Taming)" - because you need rod to tame horses. you see also at icon it's wild horse.

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

Can ya add the option to indicate fish fished at each island? I might try to do a list...

Posted (edited)

Can ya add the option to indicate fish fished at each island? I might try to do a list...

You mean density meter to see how much area is fished?

Can added in future, but it's manual control, not automatic. Players need update it daily btw.

And new nodes are added in northest islands: Kuit Islands.

-------

I have added "Event Quests" under Gathertype Quests.

I found the NPC with [Event] Pirate's Rum quest and i have marked it on Lema Island.
More event quests will added soon.

Just keep Event Quests in eye :)

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

You mean density meter to see how much area is fished?

Can added in future, but it's manual control, not automatic. Players need update it daily btw.

And new nodes are added in northest islands: Kuit Islands.

nah, in each sea/node, you can catch only certains fish. If a player, by example, would want to know to which island he should go to catch jellyfish, let's say for a quest, being able to know which island offer it would be a huge help. The meter is a good idea tho.

Posted (edited)

It's already possible to make list of all drops.

You make a resource, which is a fish spot. Resource is searchable.
You add the marker to mark the fish spot.

Then you can add all fish items to resource. It comes in the "loot table", or list items. This list is searchable.

If there are enough fish spots, then find a right spot is piece of cake. Search fish name and it will show up in the results.

Be careful it's not always same. If the spot is popular you get some fish items, but when it's exhausted, you find almost new and different fish items.

--

New islands checked and bdomap is updated now with all new nodes and links.
Info added at some places.

There is info icon added for Pirate's Rum event. I have pointed where you can find the NPC to exchange the Pirate's Rum for decoration and cloth items. It's by Kuit Islands.

Have fun with the event!

Edited by Xenosaga

Posted

New code added to control markers loading in bdomap.

When there are more than 100 markers found:
- zoomed out will show 50% of all known markers
- zoomed max in (level 6 en 7) will limit all markers inside map view area. So it will not load all markers.

But if you drag map to another area, it will reload markers and show it on the next map view.

With markers control code, load markers should more quicker with many markers (like Feldspar has many spots marked exactly) so look around should also more quicker.

But you cannot use polygons to mark areas. Wait for final message. For now, you can use normal circle markers.

And also, thanks to new code, add many small markers is no problem. It is positive to point more exactly where they are.
Only trees don't need exact markers, because you can see them easy. But ores are less easy to find and see, so it's not problem to use small markers for it.

Due new code, reload website is very recommended with F5 key!