• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is your story?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If anyone has a backstory with their character I would like to give you the opportunity to place them here for everyone to read it!
I think it can create a nice dynamic for roleplaying in-game.

Please post your story and the following information so that I know who I can hook up with in-game ^-^:
Character name: Meij
Family name: Nobels
Server: Croxus
Class: Sorcerer

Read by story below:

Meij

Born in a small fisher’s village Meij was raised by her two loving parents, her father who was a simple fisherman and her mother who used to be a well know witch that gave up magic for a simple life. At her fourth birthday raiders plundered the village. One of the raiders, a legendary warrior entered the house and killed her parents, but not before Meij’s mother was able to place a binding spell on the warrior, meaning the warrior could not harm the girl and was forced to protect her. Knowing his men would try and kill her; the warrior took the Meij and disappeared into the night, leaving a screaming and burning city behind them and starting a life in solitude.

In many years that followed the warrior made sure that Meij would never have to experience the right of combat by making her close her eyes when people attempted to take her away from him. The warrior raised Meij and she grew to be a kind and spirited young girl, in opposite to the warrior’s characteristics. He noticed she had developed skills in black magic but he knew she would never be in a position to hurt people with it.

As time went by the warrior no longer felt it was a burden to look after Meij and he enjoyed having her near. Because he told Meij he did not have a name she decided to call him brother. He barely spoke and never smiled, but deep inside all the jumping, smiling and silly behavior she did made him warm up. When Meij reached 18 he decided to explain to her what happened to her parents. He expected her to be in an outrage but all she replied with was: “My mother must have felt that you would take good care of me and I am happy that you are with me” while smiling to him.

Three more years went by and after a long day’s walk from one town to another; Meij was sleeping in the warrior his arms while he kept walking through the woods. He felt something was wrong and laid her down on a blanket and continued walked a bit ahead. About fifty meters further he was halted by a king’s knight for being wanted for his past deeds. Looking around him he saw a hundred fully armored men showing up from the trees all around him. He stared at Meij in the distance and saw the commotion was waking her up. The knight who halted him saw her too and before he could say anything the warrior took his blade and cut him down.

This action was followed by a long and exhausting fight. Meij woke up and saw what was happening and screamed “Brother!”. He glanced at her for a split second between the fighting and told her to run, and keep running, he said he would come for her. She hesitated but turned around and started running, knowing that he would probably not come out of that fight alive.

When she arrived into town she lived in the streets for a few weeks, helping homeless with the food and water she had with her. News came in one day stating that the legendary unnamed warrior was finally slays after 79 casualties. She started to cry, knowing she lost the only person she cared about and would be alone from this point on.

This is where her story begins.

“The binding spell her mother casted on the warrior only lasted 5 years”

Here is how she looks

Edited by Meij
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

this is truly is cringe worthy

Edited by Djay2x0

Posted

This is for you <3

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Here is my backstory. 

Character Name:  Luxeria

Family Name:  HikariLuna

Server:  Orwen:  Calpheon 02

Class:  Valkyrie

Luxeria HikariLuna was born in the small sea side town of Velia.  Her mother, a Valkyrie and her father a Warrior, both perished in the war, leaving Lux an orphan since she was 2 years old.  She was taken in by an Elion priest and taken to live in the church back in Olvia.  She lived there in peace for the next 18 years, and on her 20th birthday, while visiting and praying at the graves of her fallen village-folk, she was visited by an ominous black spirit who took her memories with a contract which she cannot remember.

Luxeria is a kind and quiet woman.  When she lived in Olvia before the black spirit came into her life, everyone adored her, she was the most kind out of the entire village.  She was adored by all the children and was often visited in the church where she was living.  When the black spirit came and made her forget everything, she left without a word to anyone, leaving the entire village worried and searching.  Now, Lux is doing the black spirits bidding, fighting and becoming stronger, her only wish is to regain her memories. 

She leaves Olvia, leaving all her friends behind, taking in any extra odd jobs she can to train and become more powerful, while unknowingly making the little black spirit’s thirst for power grow and grow.  She passes through each village and eventually makes her way to Heidel, where she finds enough money to purchase a horse and a small house.  She has made three pets along the way, a Falcon named Anala, a cat named Miko, and a dog named Raja. 

One day, while she was fighting against the bandits on the border to Calpheon, she became injured, rushing back to her horse, the bandits threw his weapon at Lux, her horse becoming spooked, started to gallop towards the border and the Delphe Knights post.  Lux had her face buried in her horse’s black mane as he galloped towards the old crumbling castle on the cliffs, and she could hear the faint roaring of men and women fighting in the mountains.  She looked up, her vision blurred, hearing cannon fire and then just as her horse reached the stone walls and cobblestone ground, her vision blacked out and she fell off her horse. 

She woke two days later in a dim room, on an old matt on the cold stone floor.  She was lying beside two others, who were passed out and sleeping on their own matts about two feet away on each side of her.  She looked to the door as a nurse walked in and Lux sat up, wincing at her wounds, she looked down and noticed her entire torso was bandaged.  She looked back to the nurse who was carrying in three bowls of hot soup.  She set them down on a table beside the door as she noticed Lux was awake. 

“Ah, you’re finally awake.  We thought we’d lost you.”  The woman’s brown eyes were worn and exhausted, her black hair pulled back in a messy bun, and she wore Calpheon’s colors on her dress.  “You rode into the castle walkway on your horse and fell off, your injuries were almost fatal.”  She said as she knelt down beside Lux and started to redress her wounds. 

Lux was unsure of what to say, not sure if she should thank this woman or not, she’d heard so many terrible things about Calpheon, and she even heard amongst villagers that Sir Jordine was in league with the Shadow Knights and was going to attack Calpheon.  She hadn’t really given much thought about this country which bordered her home. 

The two soldiers beside her stirred in their sleep as the nurse’s warm voice started to wake them.  She spoke softly, and it made Lux think of sitting in front of a fire on a cold rainy or snowy day, cuddled up with something warm to drink.  This woman’s voice reminded her of something, or someone distant, but the black spirit’s pact would not let her remember.

After resting in the castle for 3 more days, Lux was healed enough to walk around and help the other fallen soldiers who had been attacked by the harpies.  Lux had learned that the cannon fire she remembered hearing while on the back of her horse, was the Delphe Knights fighting against the sudden attack of the harpies. 

Lux decided to help the Delphe Knights by attacking and killing as many harpies as she could.  She was up on the bridge, helping the Commander Margarete with the harpies, when Sir Jordine appeared with his Shadow Knights and everything seemed to stop.  Lux was almost pushed aside as Brego Williar ran down to converse with the intruder.

After helping the Delphe Knights defeat the last of the harpies, Lux decided to travel further into the country of Calpheon, in search of the wanted power for the black spirit like it’s slave.   

12670785_1188335094510445_4329907846529115611_n.jpg

Awesome back-story by the way.  Very detailed :)

:|  You can at least say that you understand the story.   Everyone makes typos.  :P 

Edited by Luxeria
4 people like this

Posted

Here is my backstory. 

Character Name:  Luxeria

Family Name:  HikariLuna

Server:  Orwen:  Calpheon 02

Class:  Valkyrie

Luxeria HikariLuna was born in the small sea side town of Velia.  Her mother, a Valkyrie and her father a Warrior, both perished in the war, leaving Lux an orphan since she was 2 years old.  She was taken in by an Elion priest and taken to live in the church back in Olvia.  She lived there in peace for the next 18 years, and on her 20th birthday, while visiting and praying at the graves of her fallen village-folk, she was visited by an ominous black spirit who took her memories with a contract which she cannot remember.

She leaves Olvia, leaving all her friends behind, taking in any extra odd jobs she can to train and become more powerful, while unknowingly making the little black spirit’s thirst for power grow and grow.  She passes through each village and eventually makes her way to Heidel, where she finds enough money to purchase a horse and a small house.  She has made three pets along the way, a Falcon named Anala, a cat named Miko, and a dog named Raja. 

One day, while she was fighting against the bandits on the border to Calpheon, she became injured, rushing back to her horse, the bandits threw his weapon at Lux, her horse becoming spooked, started to gallop towards the border and the Delphe Knights post.  Lux had her face buried in her horse’s black mane as he galloped towards the old crumbling castle on the cliffs, and she could hear the faint roaring of men and women fighting in the mountains.  She looked up, her vision blurred, hearing cannon fire and then just as her horse reached the stone walls and cobblestone ground, her vision blacked out and she fell off her horse. 

She woke two days later in a dim room, on an old matt on the cold stone floor.  She was lying beside two others, who were passed out and sleeping on their own matts about two feet away on each side of her.  She looked to the door as a nurse walked in and Lux sat up, wincing at her wounds, she looked down and noticed her entire torso was bandaged.  She looked back to the nurse who was carrying in three bowls of hot soup.  She set them down on a table beside the door as she noticed Lux was awake. 

“Ah, you’re finally awake.  We thought we’d lost you.”  The woman’s brown eyes were worn and exhausted, her black hair pulled back in a messy bun, and she wore Calpheon’s colors on her dress.  “You rode into the castle walkway on your horse and fell off, your injuries were almost fatal.”  She said as she knelt down beside Lux and started to redress her wounds. 

Lux was unsure of what to say, not sure if she should thank this woman or not, she’d heard so many terrible things about Calpheon, and she even heard amongst villagers that Sir Jordine was in league with the Shadow Knights and was going to attack Calpheon.  She hadn’t really given much thought about this country which bordered her home. 

The two soldiers beside her stirred in their sleep as the nurse’s warm voice started to wake them.  She spoke softly, and it made Lux think of sitting in front of a fire on a cold rainy or snowy day, cuddled up with something warm to drink.  This woman’s voice reminded her of something, or someone distant, but the black spirit’s pact would not let her remember.

After resting in the castle for 3 more days, Lux was healed enough to walk around and help the other fallen soldiers who had been attacked by the harpies.  Lux had learned that the cannon fire she remembered hearing while on the back of her horse, was the Delphe Knights fighting against the sudden attack of the harpies. 

Lux decided to help the Delphe Knights by attacking and killing as many harpies as she could.  She was up on the bridge, helping the Commander Margarete with the harpies, when Sir Jordine appeared with his Shadow Knights and everything seemed to stop.  Lux was almost pushed aside as Brego Williar ran down to converse with the intruder.

After helping the Delphe Knights defeat the last of the harpies, Lux decided to travel further into the country of Calpheon, in search of the wanted power for the black spirit like it’s slave.   

Luxeria is a kind and quiet woman.  When she lived in Olvia before the black spirit came into her life, everyone adored her, she was the most kind out of the entire village.  She was adored by all the children and was often visited in the church where she was living.  When the black spirit came and made her forget everything, she left without a word to anyone, leaving the entire village worried and searching.  Now, Lux is doing the black spirits bidding, fighting and becoming stronger, her only wish is to regain her memories. 

12670785_1188335094510445_4329907846529115611_n.jpg

Awesome back-story by the way.  Very detailed :)

I love how you took so much of your adventure into the story! I loved reading it ^-^
And your character is very beautiful!

3 people like this

Posted

I love how you took so much of your adventure into the story! I loved reading it ^-^And your character is very beautiful!

Thank you!  As is yours.  Your character is stunning!  I love the red hair.  :)

Your blue eyes are stunning as well.  I love it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Character Name- Moonlight_Wraith

Family Name- Leafsilver

Server- Uno, Serendia U1

Class- Ranger

Backstory [as it stands, subject to revision, WiP]

She sat, exhausted, at the side of the dirt cart track.  Wraith leaned herself back against one of the tall trees lining the road.  Drinking greedily from her bottle of water, the Elf luxuriated in the shade from the tall birch.  It was a heavenly reprieve from the noon sun.  Her burden, a heavy travelling merchant pack, lay where she had dropped it.

What am I doing? I barely recall my own name and I’ve spent the last two weeks surviving, doing things I don’t remember ever doing.  Her head still felt like it was stuffed with cotton and then there was the creepy swirling black mist ghost that kept hounding her.  “You haven’t forgotten our bargain have you?” it had hissed at her the night she found herself in this little backwater village.  What bargain?! She wanted to scream as she floundered, drowning even as she breathed, stumbling and weak.

Wraith closed her eyes as she rested.  She tried to take stock…she was somewhat skilled at fighting and hunting, she could fish.  The frustration was as if everything she had been was gone, left with nothing more than a fallible shell with a scant hollow memory. A sickening and overwhelming sense of dread washed over the young Elf. Wraith felt as if she was being forced by some unseen and unknown puppeteer…and then always the stygian ethereal spirit. Foul black tendrils almost caressing her, it’s grating voice flaying every nerve, pushing her, exhorting her onwards.  What bargain is worth this?

It would not be the last time she asked herself that very question.  She shuddered and tucked her empty water bottle away.  Standing, she stretched her lithe frame and then shouldered her heavy pack.  Lolly, the Olvian trademaster, was waiting for it. I need a plan she muttered to herself, a plan to figure all this out and find myself again.

Suddenly she felt cold as she felt the wight’s unbidden arrival. The disembodied voice of her spirit companion whispered, “Let’s go.  Hurry so we can go kill some more.”

3 people like this

Posted

Family Name- Leafsilver

Server- Uno, Serendia U1

Class- Ranger

She sat, exhausted, at the side of the dirt cart track.  Wraith leaned herself back against one of the tall trees lining the road.  Drinking greedily from her bottle of water, the Elf luxuriated in the shade from the tall birch.  It was a heavenly reprieve from the noon sun.  Her burden, a heavy travelling merchant pack, lay where she had dropped it.

What am I doing? I barely recall my own name and I’ve spent the last two weeks surviving, doing things I don’t remember ever doing.  Her head still felt like it was stuffed with cotton and then there was the creepy swirling black mist ghost that kept hounding her.  “You haven’t forgotten our bargain have you?” it had hissed at her the night she found herself in this little backwater village.  What bargain?! She wanted to scream as she floundered, drowning even as she breathed, stumbling and weak.

Wraith closed her eyes as she rested.  She tried to take stock…she was somewhat skilled at fighting and hunting, she could fish.  The frustration was as if everything she had been was gone, left with nothing more than a fallible shell with a scant hollow memory. A sickening and overwhelming sense of dread washed over the young Elf. Wraith felt as if she was being forced by some unseen and unknown puppeteer…and then always the stygian ethereal spirit. Foul black tendrils almost caressing her, it’s grating voice flaying every nerve, pushing her, exhorting her onwards.  What bargain is worth this?

It would not be the last time she asked herself that very question.  She shuddered and tucked her empty water bottle away.  Standing, she stretched her lithe frame and then shouldered her heavy pack.  Lolly, the Olvian trademaster, was waiting for it. I need a plan she muttered to herself, a plan to figure all this out and find myself again.

Suddenly she felt cold as she felt the wight’s unbidden arrival. The disembodied voice of her spirit companion whispered, “Let’s go.  Hurry so we can go kill some more.”

Wow!  I love it!  Very descriptive.  <3  

And interesting backstory!  I'l definitely want to read more!

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you <blushes>

2 people like this

Posted

Family Name- Leafsilver

Server- Uno, Serendia U1

Class- Ranger

Very lovely story! I can't wait how it looks when you complete it! ^-^

1 person likes this

Posted

Character:- Delte Bleakwater.

Place of Birth:- The Black Desert

Server:- Croxus

Persona:- Delte is still very innocent about the world she lives in even though she enjoys exploring and travelling. Always ready to help those in need in what ever way she can, this often gives some the wrong impression of her being soft. For when she is crossed or needs to defend herself from those who would do harm they are quick to learn from their mistakes as they die screaming in agony before they die.

Back Story:- Born to the chief of a nomadic tribe called Bleakwater she lived a simple life. From her mother she learned how to harness the dark powers of the black stone that littered her home region, her father although wanting a son doted on her and took every opportunity to take her on his trips to visit the other tribes.

As Delte grew she was seen as a rose in the desert, and many of the other tribes started to vie her parents for an arranged marriage between Delte and their respective sons. Although Delte would never admit to it she enjoyed the attention from these young men.

During one such gathering of the tribes her life was going to change forever. The camp that the gathering had made was attacked by knights from the city state of Calpheon, their reasons unknown. During the fight Delte got separated from her parents as her teleport skills took her in wild directions. Her mother turned around in time to see one of the mounted knights turn her horse around to ride down Delte with her spear. In a desperate attempt to save her daughters life Delte's mother called upon a dark spirit guide to protect her daughter.

Delte felt the hot pain of the spear pierce her flesh and then a sense of falling in complete darkness.

Delte awoke days latter behind a stable in a small village called Olivia only knowing her name, and her only friend and companion was a strange dark spirit that spoke to her about power lost and how to regain it.

She is quickly relearning her skills in the dark arts with the help of the spirit guide, and also learning that not all people are as benevolent as they make out.

On her travels she has managed to befriend a hawk who now follows her, Delte has come to think of the bird as her familiar.

Looks:- Raven haired with a hint of purple dye at the ends which can only be seen in direct light. Her eyes are violet with vertical pupils which can put some people on a uneasy footing when first meeting her. She often has an air of jasmine perfume about her as she likes the smell of the midnight flower.

background_storypic.thumb.jpg.096078f2ec

4 people like this

Posted

Character:- Delte Bleakwater.

Place of Birth:- The Black Desert

Server:- Croxus

Persona:- Delte is still very innocent about the world she lives in even though she enjoys exploring and travelling. Always ready to help those in need in what ever way she can, this often gives some the wrong impression of her being soft. For when she is crossed or needs to defend herself from those who would do harm they are quick to learn from their mistakes as they die screaming in agony before they die.

Back Story:- Born to the chief of a nomadic tribe called Bleakwater she lived a simple life. From her mother she learned how to harness the dark powers of the black stone that littered her home region, her father although wanting a son doted on her and took every opportunity to take her on his trips to visit the other tribes.

As Delte grew she was seen as a rose in the desert, and many of the other tribes started to vie her parents for an arranged marriage between Delte and their respective sons. Although Delte would never admit to it she enjoyed the attention from these young men.

During one such gathering of the tribes her life was going to change forever. The camp that the gathering had made was attacked by knights from the city state of Calpheon, their reasons unknown. During the fight Delte got separated from her parents as her teleport skills took her in wild directions. Her mother turned around in time to see one of the mounted knights turn her horse around to ride down Delte with her spear. In a desperate attempt to save her daughters life Delte's mother called upon a dark spirit guide to protect her daughter.

Delte felt the hot pain of the spear pierce her flesh and then a sense of falling in complete darkness.

Delte awoke days latter behind a stable in a small village called Olivia only knowing her name, and her only friend and companion was a strange dark spirit that spoke to her about power lost and how to regain it.

She is quickly relearning her skills in the dark arts with the help of the spirit guide, and also learning that not all people are as benevolent as they make out.

On her travels she has managed to befriend a hawk who now follows her, Delte has come to think of the bird as her familiar.

Looks:- Raven haired with a hint of purple dye at the ends which can only be seen in direct light. Her eyes are violet with vertical pupils which can put some people on a uneasy footing when first meeting her. She often has an air of jasmine perfume about her as she likes the smell of the midnight flower.

Realy lovely story :D A kind person who is not to be messed with !

Posted

I'll get back to you on telling my characters stories. Gotta dig things out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just want to add a thanks to Meij for starting this thread !  I tend not to go to outside forums (due to time constraints, i.e., limited time and the desire to play when I can lol) and so reading these well done back stories has been a lot of fun :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

A direct copypasta of one of my character profiles on blackdesertroleplayers.com

===========================================

Alias: The Night's Facade
First Name: Marisole
Middle Name: Elianora
Last Name: DuPonte

1eb982c3e2e4100d587567ba1a71e28d.jpg

Birth Year: 263
Zodiac: Hammer

Race: Human

Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Grey

Place of Birth: Calpheon City
Place of Residence: Calpheon City

Occupation: Nobility, Poses as a vigilante during the night, Valkyrie student (expelled)
Tradeskills: Trader, Negotiator, Mediator

Appearance: A thin woman of average height. She appears delicate and regal in manner, from her speech pattern to her posture. Her hair is unlike her demeanor, as it is very long and wavy; strawberry blonde hair. As the Night's Facade, she wears a dark red mask inlaid with gold. Feathers protrude from the sides to give a more intimidating shadow to those criminals unlucky enough to cross the Facade.

Relationships

Relatives:

Henry DuPonte - father
Elianora DuPonte - mother
Aaron Gans DuPonte - adopted brother, fiance (arranged marriage)

Allies: TBD
Enemies: The blonde woman that assumably killed her father is high on the list.

Personality

Alignment: Neutral Good
Motivations: Honor, Family and Justice.
Disposition: Polite, Courteous, Well-mannered, Friendly.
Outlook:Realistic-Optimist

Religion: Elionite
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Fashion of Choice: Silks and cloth attire are her preferred material. She often wears flowy dresses and complimenting tops.
Armor of Choice: Chainmail and Scale Mail for their lightweight design and ease of equipping.
Weapon of Choice: Uses a standard Valkyrie longsword and buckler shield.

fa516d155a9b81a5323bc47ca8ff6c50.jpg
ac0ff5ca77a1aa46c2b838cdfd5a3d7b.jpg

Biography

I was born in the year 263. My father loved to tell me how my mother was so excited for my birth that she rushed ahead of us to tell Elion about me. While I am ever grateful for His kindness, I wish dearly for Elion to allow my mother to visit. Her name was Elianora, and I carry her name with me wherever I can. I am Marisole Elianora DuPonte.

My father is-- was, Henry DuPonte. he was the beacon of light in my life since my time as a toddler learning to walk. He was courageous, polite, and charming. As little girls all my friends would admire him, wishing they'd meet a man half his calibre. I was one of those girls. He was a gentleman, to the letter. Now, he wasn't always around, no. There had been times I had not seen him for days, months even. Those times, our minister would keep me occupied, Ishara was a Valencian, and a giant. An odd duo, I had thought, and I had once rudely asked him how such a relationship could happen. Kindly, he responded to my brazenness, "Love conquers all barriers, young miss." I to this day feel those words guide me, for love is just.

When I was old enough to learn the more complicated things in life, I met Aaron Gans. Well that is, my father found him. He was of low birth, rugged and dirty. When we first met, he asked me, and I quote... what size bra I wore, because he couldn't see my knockers. To say the least, I was a flustered twelve year old girl, and he had earned a few bruises from my father. Shortly thereafter, he was living in our home, despite my protesting against it. After all, he was filthy, and greatly lacked even the basics of etiquette. To my avail, my father took him in anyway, even adopting him. I never understood what caused my father to act so foolishly; perhaps he believed Aaron would change.

It was around that time that the war against Serendia began. My father seemed unconcerned, at first. Though he would be gone for longer periods of time; taking Aaron with him, which I was grateful for, at least. Ishara told me that Calpheon was going to win the war, and that there would be no contest against our King and the main forces, only Valencia could ever pose a challenge to us. I'm not quite sure if he was implying that he was still loyal to Valencia or if he feared them, but when I asked him when he thought we would war with them, he replied with a grave tone of voice, "I pray that war never comes."

Aaron did change. He learned firsthand from my father how to be a man; my father would take him on his trips, his meetings with other lords, and even his hunts in the morning. I was jealous of him. My father gave Aaron nearly absolute attention, grooming him like a pet. At the same time, I became enthralled by his change in conduct. After three years, he was clean, educated, and savy. Some of my father's charm even rubbed off on him, enough so that when my father told me his intention to arrange a marriage between us I did not protest, on the condition that he allowed me to attend the Holy Valkyrie College.

It was in the second year of the war, 277 I believe it was, that my father happened upon a woman. She was tall and had brilliantly golden hair, like rays of the sun. Her eyes were both beautiful and terrifying. Eyes that looked at you like a hawk looked at prey, and yet shone a brilliant emerald. The woman always wore this red headband under her hair; It covered her ears in such a way that you could only see from the middle to her earlobe. She was taken into the household immediately, yet I barely spoke to her. Often my father would remind me of my studies at the College and shoo me off there whenever I tried to speak to her. The one time I did get a chance to, I had wasted my question on something rude. You see I had pondered that her hair being so amazing meant she was an elf, so I asked her what an elf would be doing serving my father. The glare I received from her was all the words she needed, as if my assumption wounded her very pride and she would have to extract my own pride as compense. I ran from her, pleading apologies and begging forgiveness; Truly she was scary.

The human woman, as she made it clear to me she was human, was a warrioress. Though not a Valkyrie, she had the battle prowess that would make one burn with envy. Her weapon, however was not the sword, but a bow. From the balcony of my room I could see her in the courtyard firing arrow upon arrow at dummies and targets, never once missing. Seeing her energy, her determination to win... It made me choose to be the top student of my class, if I could help it.

Shortly after the war, the warrioress vanished, to my surprise. I prodded father for answers, but he would only dismally shake his head, saying that she moved on for other wars, as she was a mercenary. The way my father acted when I mentioned her made me believe he was hiding something. I had never thought of my father ever to lie, but this woman made him act differently. I began listening around the College for rumors, specifically about that woman. "I heard she was bastard child of your father!" spoke one of my contemporaries, Beatrice, I think her name was. It was nasty thing to say about my father, and I became angry at the girl. If it weren't for her friends that backed her up, we would've fought then and there.

Still, I asked my father about it... his face flustered at the question, and I became suspicious. That's when he told me, "I have a responsibility to her, but do not assume me to be a womanizer, my young daughter." So I decided to forget the matter entirely. My father's reputation was more important to me than some mercenary woman.

Meanwhile, I strived to be top of my class, and I was for two years straight. It was the graduating year of my class, the engagement party of Aaron and myself would take place afterward (my father decided we would wed only after my schooling was complete), and things were looking better for our family, despite troubles that brew in the slums of our fair city.

It's always at our peak that we begin to fall; Or so Ishara cautioned me once. It was a normal day when my father left for a hunt. It was strange that Aaron didn't come with him, but my future husband claimed to be unwell. So I treated him until night. It wasn't until two days later that we received the news. My father was thrown from a cliff by the force of an arrow piercing his shoulder. A woman did this, she was blonde and fired a shot that came from nowhere, or so the man boasted. His body fell into the river south, towards Kamasylvia, the land of the elves. I did not take this seriously, and I chided the man for making jokes in such a crude manner. To sober up before speaking to a noblewoman. He persisted however, and I realized he was telling the truth. I cried. I cried out for my mother, for my father. I cried for Elion to protect my father on his way to His realm. This left me as heiress, though our family was never once ruled by a woman, Aaron became acting Patriarch. I realized then that this was what Aaron was for. He was a tool crafted by my father. 

I became distraught. Seeking answers, I looked for my father at the river. I cursed the archeress that did this to him. Elion forbid, I nearly cursed Himself for allowing this to be. I decided there that justice must be done, that the woman could be in Calpheon, performing other crimes, or else, will return to Calpheon to attack Aaron. I decided there that to best use my Valkyrie training would be to patrol the streets. There were no wars to be fought outside the walls. Inside however... The slums were close to revolting, people openly forsaking Elionism and Calpheon's priesthood. Pirates began infesting the area, and some would openly enter the streets of the market at night, robbing and raping those unlucky enough to cross them. My father fought against Serendia. I will fight against criminals inside our own walls.

I will put on a Facade, I will be the Night's Facade.

3 people like this

Posted

Family Name: Blackfate

Character Name: Lasaria

Server: Orwen Calpheon 02

Class: Sorceress

Appearance: Lasaria has purple hair, which really helps her to stand out in the crowd, along with blue-grey eyes and a spiralling of tattoos across her arms. She also has tattoos upon her face, the same colour as her hair, although she isn't sure of their origin. She's quite tall and thin, and often wrapped up warmly in a long jacket and jumper, along with versatile leggings. She always has some kind of necklace on, currently it is a star shaped piece that hangs quite low.

Personality: Lasaria is not the nicest person ever. She's cold and calculating, and it is clear to see that she is very smart. She tends to come off as having no emotions, and tends to keep to herself a lot. Although she can be a team player, she often takes what she has agreed to and will be off again, unless you really intrigue her. She works for herself and herself only, although she'll make an exception if you offer her something exquisite.

Story [WIP]: Lasaria was not always the callous girl you see today. Once upon a time, the young sorceress was a sweet young thing that lived in a small village on the river. She helped out her mother, gathering herbs and spices, or water from the river. She was always back by dusk, and never talked to strangers. The magic in her blood was not obvious, although a travelling priest made passing comments about her. Lasaria felt proud. She wanted to do something good in the world one day.

As Lasaria grew, so did her skills. She became an adept fisherwoman, trader, and horserider. As a child, she and her father would be the people bringing home a meal, or the cash. She was an explorer, and loved to get out into the world. She could spend hours on a horse, or sat at the water's edge, waiting for a bite.

Lasaria grew into a fine young woman. She caught the attention of many young men, but brushed each suitor off. She wanted to marry out of her own affection - she didn't need it to be won. If it were to be, it would happen. Her parents admired her spirit, and allowed this to continue, and allowed her to court her own suitor when she made the choice. 

One day, while Lasaria was out fishing, a young man on horseback rode past. He was dressed in plate mail, in Calpheon's colours. Her stomach leaped as he climbed off his horse and asked her for directions. Intrigued, Lasaria agreed to take him to her village, so he could stay the night, and so she could perhaps get to know him a little better. They spent the late afternoon fishing together, and rode back to her village on horseback. There, she found out that he would be posted nearby, and he could visit her again sometime. Lasaria glowed with joy, although it wasn't understood. She hadn't been interested in anyone before, so why this lonely knight? 

The knight left the following morning, and Lasaria went back to her normal life, but she just couldn't forget about him. Every time she heard hooves against the path, she would run over to the source, to be bitterly disappointed to see it wasn't him.

However, in a week's time, he returned to find Lasaria in the same spot as they had met previously, gathering herbs. It soon became a weekly thing, and eventually her attraction spiralled into a full blown relationship.

However, Lasaria could feel a dark energy building up inside her, and had no idea how to release it. Afraid, she didn't speak of it, not wanting to be cast out of her family home, or being seen as a threat. She had no wish to be a hero any longer - she felt like a danger to herself and everyone around her. She stayed quiet for months. Then, one day, her beloved didn't show up at the time. Worried, she thought he had just gotten caught up in business and couldn't make it. However, the pulsing darkness in her chest grew stronger.

Growing desperate, Lasaria waited and waited, before finally realizing he wasn't coming back. Heartbroken, she sat by the river, tears rolling down her face. That's when an odd little black spirit showed up amongst the reeds, and spoke to her. Lasaria's interest sparked, and she saw an opportunity. This little spirit could help her control what she felt, and offer her an opportunity to figure out what was going on. There was just one tiny problem. She had to offer it something back. It wanted her memories.

She accepted it's terms, and the spirit guided her to the outpost, where she discovered the knight she had fallen in love with, accompanied by a rather lovely young Valkyrie and a small child. Heartbroken, Lasaria gave up everything to the spirit, and finally released her magic. She caused a mighty explosion, and the world went black, as her memories faded from her. 

When she woke up behind the stables, all she felt was intense pain in her chest, although there was no wound. It fuelled her hate, and she took on a new personality. Instead of being the sweet girl from the riverside, Lasaria became a cold, heartless girl who had no trust for anyone else apart from her spirit - especially if said person was a knight. Lasaria also found that her hair had turned a deep shade of purple, and she had gotten tattoos. She couldn't care less - in fact, she embraced the changes, even if she wasn't sure they were changes. Ever since waking up in Olvia, she wishes to improve herself and build her power, stopping at nothing to do so.

2016-03-27_1262367489.JPG

2016-03-27_1263319170.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

A direct copypasta of one of my character profiles on blackdesertroleplayers.com

===========================================

Alias: The Night's Facade
First Name: Marisole
Middle Name: Elianora
Last Name: DuPonte

1eb982c3e2e4100d587567ba1a71e28d.jpg

Birth Year: 263
Zodiac: Hammer

Race: Human

Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Grey

Place of Birth: Calpheon City
Place of Residence: Calpheon City

Occupation: Nobility, Poses as a vigilante during the night, Valkyrie student (expelled)
Tradeskills: Trader, Negotiator, Mediator

Appearance: A thin woman of average height. She appears delicate and regal in manner, from her speech pattern to her posture. Her hair is unlike her demeanor, as it is very long and wavy; strawberry blonde hair. As the Night's Facade, she wears a dark red mask inlaid with gold. Feathers protrude from the sides to give a more intimidating shadow to those criminals unlucky enough to cross the Facade.

Relationships

Relatives:

Henry DuPonte - father
Elianora DuPonte - mother
Aaron Gans DuPonte - adopted brother, fiance (arranged marriage)

Allies: TBD
Enemies: The blonde woman that assumably killed her father is high on the list.

Personality

Alignment: Neutral Good
Motivations: Honor, Family and Justice.
Disposition: Polite, Courteous, Well-mannered, Friendly.
Outlook:Realistic-Optimist

Religion: Elionite
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Fashion of Choice: Silks and cloth attire are her preferred material. She often wears flowy dresses and complimenting tops.
Armor of Choice: Chainmail and Scale Mail for their lightweight design and ease of equipping.
Weapon of Choice: Uses a standard Valkyrie longsword and buckler shield.

fa516d155a9b81a5323bc47ca8ff6c50.jpg
ac0ff5ca77a1aa46c2b838cdfd5a3d7b.jpg

Biography

I was born in the year 263. My father loved to tell me how my mother was so excited for my birth that she rushed ahead of us to tell Elion about me. While I am ever grateful for His kindness, I wish dearly for Elion to allow my mother to visit. Her name was Elianora, and I carry her name with me wherever I can. I am Marisole Elianora DuPonte.

My father is-- was, Henry DuPonte. he was the beacon of light in my life since my time as a toddler learning to walk. He was courageous, polite, and charming. As little girls all my friends would admire him, wishing they'd meet a man half his calibre. I was one of those girls. He was a gentleman, to the letter. Now, he wasn't always around, no. There had been times I had not seen him for days, months even. Those times, our minister would keep me occupied, Ishara was a Valencian, and a giant. An odd duo, I had thought, and I had once rudely asked him how such a relationship could happen. Kindly, he responded to my brazenness, "Love conquers all barriers, young miss." I to this day feel those words guide me, for love is just.

When I was old enough to learn the more complicated things in life, I met Aaron Gans. Well that is, my father found him. He was of low birth, rugged and dirty. When we first met, he asked me, and I quote... what size bra I wore, because he couldn't see my knockers. To say the least, I was a flustered twelve year old girl, and he had earned a few bruises from my father. Shortly thereafter, he was living in our home, despite my protesting against it. After all, he was filthy, and greatly lacked even the basics of etiquette. To my avail, my father took him in anyway, even adopting him. I never understood what caused my father to act so foolishly; perhaps he believed Aaron would change.

It was around that time that the war against Serendia began. My father seemed unconcerned, at first. Though he would be gone for longer periods of time; taking Aaron with him, which I was grateful for, at least. Ishara told me that Calpheon was going to win the war, and that there would be no contest against our King and the main forces, only Valencia could ever pose a challenge to us. I'm not quite sure if he was implying that he was still loyal to Valencia or if he feared them, but when I asked him when he thought we would war with them, he replied with a grave tone of voice, "I pray that war never comes."

Aaron did change. He learned firsthand from my father how to be a man; my father would take him on his trips, his meetings with other lords, and even his hunts in the morning. I was jealous of him. My father gave Aaron nearly absolute attention, grooming him like a pet. At the same time, I became enthralled by his change in conduct. After three years, he was clean, educated, and savy. Some of my father's charm even rubbed off on him, enough so that when my father told me his intention to arrange a marriage between us I did not protest, on the condition that he allowed me to attend the Holy Valkyrie College.

It was in the second year of the war, 277 I believe it was, that my father happened upon a woman. She was tall and had brilliantly golden hair, like rays of the sun. Her eyes were both beautiful and terrifying. Eyes that looked at you like a hawk looked at prey, and yet shone a brilliant emerald. The woman always wore this red headband under her hair; It covered her ears in such a way that you could only see from the middle to her earlobe. She was taken into the household immediately, yet I barely spoke to her. Often my father would remind me of my studies at the College and shoo me off there whenever I tried to speak to her. The one time I did get a chance to, I had wasted my question on something rude. You see I had pondered that her hair being so amazing meant she was an elf, so I asked her what an elf would be doing serving my father. The glare I received from her was all the words she needed, as if my assumption wounded her very pride and she would have to extract my own pride as compense. I ran from her, pleading apologies and begging forgiveness; Truly she was scary.

The human woman, as she made it clear to me she was human, was a warrioress. Though not a Valkyrie, she had the battle prowess that would make one burn with envy. Her weapon, however was not the sword, but a bow. From the balcony of my room I could see her in the courtyard firing arrow upon arrow at dummies and targets, never once missing. Seeing her energy, her determination to win... It made me choose to be the top student of my class, if I could help it.

Shortly after the war, the warrioress vanished, to my surprise. I prodded father for answers, but he would only dismally shake his head, saying that she moved on for other wars, as she was a mercenary. The way my father acted when I mentioned her made me believe he was hiding something. I had never thought of my father ever to lie, but this woman made him act differently. I began listening around the College for rumors, specifically about that woman. "I heard she was bastard child of your father!" spoke one of my contemporaries, Beatrice, I think her name was. It was nasty thing to say about my father, and I became angry at the girl. If it weren't for her friends that backed her up, we would've fought then and there.

Still, I asked my father about it... his face flustered at the question, and I became suspicious. That's when he told me, "I have a responsibility to her, but do not assume me to be a womanizer, my young daughter." So I decided to forget the matter entirely. My father's reputation was more important to me than some mercenary woman.

Meanwhile, I strived to be top of my class, and I was for two years straight. It was the graduating year of my class, the engagement party of Aaron and myself would take place afterward (my father decided we would wed only after my schooling was complete), and things were looking better for our family, despite troubles that brew in the slums of our fair city.

It's always at our peak that we begin to fall; Or so Ishara cautioned me once. It was a normal day when my father left for a hunt. It was strange that Aaron didn't come with him, but my future husband claimed to be unwell. So I treated him until night. It wasn't until two days later that we received the news. My father was thrown from a cliff by the force of an arrow piercing his shoulder. A woman did this, she was blonde and fired a shot that came from nowhere, or so the man boasted. His body fell into the river south, towards Kamasylvia, the land of the elves. I did not take this seriously, and I chided the man for making jokes in such a crude manner. To sober up before speaking to a noblewoman. He persisted however, and I realized he was telling the truth. I cried. I cried out for my mother, for my father. I cried for Elion to protect my father on his way to His realm. This left me as heiress, though our family was never once ruled by a woman, Aaron became acting Patriarch. I realized then that this was what Aaron was for. He was a tool crafted by my father. 

I became distraught. Seeking answers, I looked for my father at the river. I cursed the archeress that did this to him. Elion forbid, I nearly cursed Himself for allowing this to be. I decided there that justice must be done, that the woman could be in Calpheon, performing other crimes, or else, will return to Calpheon to attack Aaron. I decided there that to best use my Valkyrie training would be to patrol the streets. There were no wars to be fought outside the walls. Inside however... The slums were close to revolting, people openly forsaking Elionism and Calpheon's priesthood. Pirates began infesting the area, and some would openly enter the streets of the market at night, robbing and raping those unlucky enough to cross them. My father fought against Serendia. I will fight against criminals inside our own walls.

I will put on a Facade, I will be the Night's Facade.

I loved reading your story when I woke up this morning! ^^

The details you put in really completed it as a whole! Thank you for sharing it :)

Posted

I loved reading your story when I woke up this morning! ^^

The details you put in really completed it as a whole! Thank you for sharing it :)

Not a problem. I have 2 other profiles on the RP site, but this is the one I think I did best.

1 person likes this

Posted

Family Name: Blackfate

Character Name: Lasaria

Server: Orwen Calpheon 02

Class: Sorceress

Appearance: Lasaria has purple hair, which really helps her to stand out in the crowd, along with blue-grey eyes and a spiralling of tattoos across her arms. She also has tattoos upon her face, the same colour as her hair, although she isn't sure of their origin. She's quite tall and thin, and often wrapped up warmly in a long jacket and jumper, along with versatile leggings. She always has some kind of necklace on, currently it is a star shaped piece that hangs quite low.

Personality: Lasaria is not the nicest person ever. She's cold and calculating, and it is clear to see that she is very smart. She tends to come off as having no emotions, and tends to keep to herself a lot. Although she can be a team player, she often takes what she has agreed to and will be off again, unless you really intrigue her. She works for herself and herself only, although she'll make an exception if you offer her something exquisite.

Story [WIP]: Lasaria was not always the callous girl you see today. Once upon a time, the young sorceress was a sweet young thing that lived in a small village on the river. She helped out her mother, gathering herbs and spices, or water from the river. She was always back by dusk, and never talked to strangers. The magic in her blood was not obvious, although a travelling priest made passing comments about her. Lasaria felt proud. She wanted to do something good in the world one day.

As Lasaria grew, so did her skills. She became an adept fisherwoman, trader, and horserider. As a child, she and her father would be the people bringing home a meal, or the cash. She was an explorer, and loved to get out into the world. She could spend hours on a horse, or sat at the water's edge, waiting for a bite.

Lasaria grew into a fine young woman. She caught the attention of many young men, but brushed each suitor off. She wanted to marry out of her own affection - she didn't need it to be won. If it were to be, it would happen. Her parents admired her spirit, and allowed this to continue, and allowed her to court her own suitor when she made the choice. 

One day, while Lasaria was out fishing, a young man on horseback rode past. He was dressed in plate mail, in Calpheon's colours. Her stomach leaped as he climbed off his horse and asked her for directions. Intrigued, Lasaria agreed to take him to her village, so he could stay the night, and so she could perhaps get to know him a little better. They spent the late afternoon fishing together, and rode back to her village on horseback. There, she found out that he would be posted nearby, and he could visit her again sometime. Lasaria glowed with joy, although it wasn't understood. She hadn't been interested in anyone before, so why this lonely knight? 

The knight left the following morning, and Lasaria went back to her normal life, but she just couldn't forget about him. Every time she heard hooves against the path, she would run over to the source, to be bitterly disappointed to see it wasn't him.

However, in a week's time, he returned to find Lasaria in the same spot as they had met previously, gathering herbs. It soon became a weekly thing, and eventually her attraction spiralled into a full blown relationship.

However, Lasaria could feel a dark energy building up inside her, and had no idea how to release it. Afraid, she didn't speak of it, not wanting to be cast out of her family home, or being seen as a threat. She had no wish to be a hero any longer - she felt like a danger to herself and everyone around her. She stayed quiet for months. Then, one day, her beloved didn't show up at the time. Worried, she thought he had just gotten caught up in business and couldn't make it. However, the pulsing darkness in her chest grew stronger.

Growing desperate, Lasaria waited and waited, before finally realizing he wasn't coming back. Heartbroken, she sat by the river, tears rolling down her face. That's when an odd little black spirit showed up amongst the reeds, and spoke to her. Lasaria's interest sparked, and she saw an opportunity. This little spirit could help her control what she felt, and offer her an opportunity to figure out what was going on. There was just one tiny problem. She had to offer it something back. It wanted her memories.

She accepted it's terms, and the spirit guided her to the outpost, where she discovered the knight she had fallen in love with, accompanied by a rather lovely young Valkyrie and a small child. Heartbroken, Lasaria gave up everything to the spirit, and finally released her magic. She caused a mighty explosion, and the world went black, as her memories faded from her. 

When she woke up behind the stables, all she felt was intense pain in her chest, although there was no wound. It fuelled her hate, and she took on a new personality. Instead of being the sweet girl from the riverside, Lasaria became a cold, heartless girl who had no trust for anyone else apart from her spirit - especially if said person was a knight. Lasaria also found that her hair had turned a deep shade of purple, and she had gotten tattoos. She couldn't care less - in fact, she embraced the changes, even if she wasn't sure they were changes. Ever since waking up in Olvia, she wishes to improve herself and build her power, stopping at nothing to do so.

2016-03-27_1262367489.JPG

2016-03-27_1263319170.JPG

your story was a true joy to read, I realy felt with her and can find myself in her actions. Truely a touching and beautiful story xx

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't have the full story of my character yet because I don't want it to have conflicts with the story of Black Desert. I'm at the university and it's very time consuming, I don't have much time and I'm still at level 20's so there is a lot of story I want to learn before telling all my character's story, but I can tell you the bases.

Family name: ¿Drakolite?

Character name: Paolite

Server: Jordine

Class: ¿Berserker?

Bases of the story: There is a secret forest somewhere that very few people know it exists. In that forest all races live peacefully under the protection of the guardian of the forest (nobody knows its actual name so they call it The Guardian).

One day, a town near the forest was attacked and that same day an injured dragon appeared unconscious in the forest. The Guardian sensed that the dragon had a lot of power and everybody thought that it was very dangerous to leave it free (because it's a powerful dragon and everybody knows that dragons are evil, damn racists). After some hours of talking they decided to seal the dragon, but the only thing able to hold the power of the dragon was the body of a giant. So, with the great power of The Guardian, they sealed the dragon in the body of a recently dead giant (it couldn't be someone alive because all that power would kill it) and teleported him far away.

Now the dragon has awakened under the name of Paolite and he knows the truth, he wasn't an aggressive dragon and he didn't attack that town, he was just passing through it and the soldiers attacked him, so he went to the forest looking for protection because he was badly injured. But now... now he's really mad and he wants his revenge. Now he is training (and helping people because it's actually a good dragon) to get used to his new body until the day that he is ready to break the seal and burn that town and forest to ashes. 

Notes: 

- I put the family name in ¿? because Paolite doesn't have a family name, but Drakolite is how dragons call a dragon in a human (elve, giant, etc.) body. (I don't know it this actually exists, I invented it). 

-I put Berserker in ¿? because he wasn't one, but he is going to be a Berserker until he breaks the seal.

-Sorry if I have an awful english but it's my third language.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, I'm a big fan of finding out about a character's story mid-RP (plus I haven't yet fleshed out anything big anyway^^) so I'm gonna settle for the basics, just so you know you can poke me whenever you like :D

PS: All of your characters are just astonishingly pretty <3

Character name: Crotaro

Server: Croxus (Mediah 2 usually)

Class: Wizard

Basics: For a long time now Crotaro has been a wandering druid, searching for knowledge and the gifts of nature. Usually avoiding the cities and instead roaming in the woods or between towns on his trusty wagon, the ongoing Black Spirit crisis, and his curiosity about just that, has forced him to often seek out famous sages.

His most prominent feature probably are the white robes he's wearing in public. Once in the comfort of the woods tho he is often overlooked as his apparal transforms into what most would consider a more typical druidic look. He carries a very visible dark mark on his face that bears witness of him having had a not so desirable interaction with a black spirit.

Crotaro cares deeply about nature's well-being and more than once has it happened that he approached woodworkers and lectured them about their doings and that they may take from mother earth as long as they give something in return.

2016-03-28_134469876.thumb.JPG.03592e6702016-03-28_134729420.thumb.JPG.95c0b585f2016-03-28_134583639.thumb.JPG.9f0f70ae6

Edited by Crotaro
Had to give credit where credit's due
2 people like this

Posted

I don't have the full story of my character yet because I don't want it to have conflicts with the story of Black Desert. I'm at the university and it's very time consuming, I don't have much time and I'm still at level 20's so there is a lot of story I want to learn before telling all my character's story, but I can tell you the bases.

Family name: ¿Drakolite?

Character name: Paolite

Server: Jordine

Class: ¿Berserker?

Bases of the story: There is a secret forest somewhere that very few people know it exists. In that forest all races live peacefully under the protection of the guardian of the forest (nobody knows its actual name so they call it The Guardian).

One day, a town near the forest was attacked and that same day an injured dragon appeared unconscious in the forest. The Guardian sensed that the dragon had a lot of power and everybody thought that it was very dangerous to leave it free (because it's a powerful dragon and everybody knows that dragons are evil, damn racists). After some hours of talking they decided to seal the dragon, but the only thing able to hold the power of the dragon was the body of a giant. So, with the great power of The Guardian, they sealed the dragon in the body of a recently dead giant (it couldn't be someone alive because all that power would kill it) and teleported him far away.

Now the dragon has awakened under the name of Paolite and he knows the truth, he wasn't an aggressive dragon and he didn't attack that town, he was just passing through it and the soldiers attacked him, so he went to the forest looking for protection because he was badly injured. But now... now he's really mad and he wants his revenge. Now he is training (and helping people because it's actually a good dragon) to get used to his new body until the day that he is ready to break the seal and burn that town and forest to ashes. 

Notes: 

- I put the family name in ¿? because Paolite doesn't have a family name, but Drakolite is how dragons call a dragon in a human (elve, giant, etc.) body. (I don't know it this actually exists, I invented it). 

-I put Berserker in ¿? because he wasn't one, but he is going to be a Berserker until he breaks the seal.

-Sorry if I have an awful english but it's my third language.

I think you made a realy nice start on your story!

Well, I'm a big fan of finding out about a character's story mid-RP (plus I haven't yet fleshed out anything big anyway^^) so I'm gonna settle for the basics, just so you know you can poke me whenever you like :D

PS: All of your characters are just astonishingly pretty <3

Hidden Content

I like the set-up, Did you also come up with his past? I would like to read that too if you have it!

1 person likes this

Posted

What a great idea for a thread!

These are an awesome read. :) Y'all really put a lot of thought into your characters!

3 people like this

Posted

I like the set-up, Did you also come up with his past? I would like to read that too if you have it!

Thanks! I haven't decided on his past, yet. Gotta admit that in the beginning he was, like, the typical wandering wizard, hobby-alchemist, kinda guy but as soon as I put on that Treant Camouflage (dang, it looks better than my very own Ghilie suit xD) I came up with the, in my opinion way cooler, idea of him being a druid instead.

But if you like the read about some random druid, I'm gonna throw in the first entry for my adventure log I started yesterday (can't continue it for the rest of the week tho because I'll be at a friend's house on the other side of Germany^^)

Tis public so everyone should be able to read it even without being "friends" :D

https://www.facebook.com/notes/manu-frag/a-druids-journey-i/1083156558416359?notif_t=like

2 people like this

Posted

What a great idea for a thread!

These are an awesome read. :) Y'all really put a lot of thought into your characters!

You should make a story too! Join the club ^-^

1 person likes this