• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Exploit or fair game? Praetorian (Orwen) easy kill on bosses

157 posts in this topic

Posted

Just patch the field bosses out until it's fixed. Problem solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

#ArcheageForums2.0

Where dem tinfoil hats at.

Posted

Just patch the field bosses out until it's fixed. Problem solved.

And make an example of those who used the exploit to make the point clear that Daum doesnt put up with exploits. that will hinder people from tryin gstuff like this in the future and make less problems

1 person likes this

Posted

what is "this" ?

He's implying when someone in your guild dies to someone else you "sound the alarm" and zerg the threat down. Basic reasoning skills my friend, I know they aren't needed much when zerging, but they are useful in situations like "this."You are welcome, this one was a freebie.

Posted

#ArcheageForums2.0

Where dem tinfoil hats at.

classic. responds with an insult rather than trying to bring proof.

How about you put up a quick recording of the boss kill with less than 30 people? that would solve this all right? but I bet you cant cuz none of you can pull it off without taking well over an hour cuz you wont know how to without the exploit on a recording

@Freelancer

I'm calling you out, lets see if you have what it takes B|

Posted (edited)

He's implying when someone in your guild dies to someone else you "sound the alarm" and zerg the threat down. Basic reasoning skills my friend, I know they aren't needed much when zerging, but they are useful in situations like "this."You are welcome, this one was a freebie.

Yeah I get what you are saying. Most of the time that only happens when people go out of their way to disrupt guild missions. I am sure every other guild does the same. I still don't get how that is relevant to the thread though. Seems like this thread is just going in a direction that promotes defamation against praetorian. @Deska could you take a look at this please?

Edited by Safety

Posted (edited)

How about you put up a quick recording of the boss kill with less than 30 people? that would solve this all right? but I bet you cant cuz none of you can pull it off without taking well over an hour cuz you wont know how to without the exploit on a recording

@Freelancer

I'm not sure if any of them know how to record a video to be honest.

Yeah I get what you are saying. Most of the time that only happens when people go out of their way to disrupt guild missions. I am sure every other guild does the same. I still don't get how that is relevant to the thread though. Seems like this thread is just going in a direction that promotes defamation against praetorian. @Deska could you take a look at this please?

Here we go.

Edited by Grieve

Posted

@Freelancer

I'm genuinely curious how long you think each of these take and how many people we're doing them with. Also, where are you getting your numbers from? Do you have screenshots of how many people we're bringing? Timers of how long it takes us to do it?

Posted

Did you put on your tinfoil hat? :-) Can assure you we don't need to do that and we wouldn't

Posted

@Freelancer

We average 10 to 15 minutes a kill. Normally we have to wait for the channel switch cooldown between bosses. We know we have less than 40 because everyone gets loot (including the poor melee). We start at 9, come join us. 

I dont even know how to obtain a rifle tbh, but if you want to bring the first go ahead. Im not responsible for your account tho.

Posted

I'm genuinely curious how long you think each of these take and how many people we're doing them with. Also, where are you getting your numbers from? Do you have screenshots of how many people we're bringing? Timers of how long it takes us to do it?

All I did was provide an out. One that would silence all your naysayers. now all Praetorian has to do is prove it. You should be thanking me for giving you a solution to your drama issue's if there really is no exploiting going on. But thats only because you would be able to prove it then....:P

We average 10 to 15 minutes a kill. Normally we have to wait for the channel switch cooldown between bosses. We know we have less than 40 because everyone gets loot (including the poor melee). We start at 9, come join us. 

I dont even know how to obtain a rifle tbh, but if you want to bring the first go ahead. Im not responsible for your account tho.

And here we are confirmation that it takes way less than an hour and with such few numbers

Posted

All I did was provide an out. One that would silence all your naysayers. now all Praetorian has to do is prove it. You should be thanking me for giving you a solution to your drama issue's if there really is no exploiting going on. But thats only because you would be able to prove it then....:P

But you're the one inciting drama. There was never any proof to start that we *were* doing anything shady with world bosses. So there is no point to defend. All that is happening in this thread is flaming, baiting, and slandering of Praetorian.

5 people like this

Posted

So let me guess @Freelancer you can provide a video....especially since you claim it would be so easy. That seals the idea that "your all exploiting and deserve a ban" even more into the community.

But you're the one inciting drama. There was never any proof to start that we *were* doing anything shady with world bosses. So there is no point to defend. All that is happening in this thread is flaming, baiting, and slandering of Praetorian.

I didnt start this thread. and the drama has been here since long before this and long before I was here. So i havnt incited anything. I've provided you all with a way to prove your innocence. if you dont want to then dont blame the community for flaming you and thinking that your all just a bunch of Dbags.

Posted

So let me guess @Freelancer you can provide a video....especially since you claim it would be so easy. That seals the idea that "your all exploiting and deserve a ban" even more into the community.

I invited you to come, freely. Take it or leave it. 9EST. Bring friends. Well share war stories .....then go get chemotherapy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like a Exploit. Smells like a exploit.

Especially seeing as this was FIXED in a later version of the KR release. Hence you are exploiting a unintended effect that was overlooked on this release.

Punishment should be removal of all gains.
And spammed usage of this feature should probably include some kind of multiday / perm ban.

1 person likes this

Posted

Disable the boss's, Remove the exploited cash earned, simple.

Posted

Disable the boss's, Remove the exploited cash earned, simple.

Hard to do now after the fact.

Someone probably bought some of the gear from the AH.
There wasn't a tag that let that person know HEY this item was got from a boss kill that may or may not be allowed.

Posted

I invited you to come, freely. Take it or leave it. 9EST. Bring friends. Well share war stories .....then go get chemotherapy.

I'm on the PVP server

Posted

Why did you guys arrive so late to the thread? Expected the zerg a bit earlier.

Posted

I wouldn't mind seeing them kill it in 10 to 15 minutes. I could be the third party "UN Inspector" and shoot footage of it. If we did this though you guys would have to keep it hush hush, making a spectacle will just get 100 players attacking the boss with you and that would just ruin the results. Plus we wouldn't want a declare invade and kill in the middle of it. I cant twitch it my streaming sucks, but I could upload a video.

tumblr_m5o6lqbmTD1rwnizxo1_500.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind seeing them kill it in 10 to 15 minutes. I could be the third party "UN Inspector" and shoot footage of it. If we did this though you guys would have to keep it hush hush, making a spectacle will just get 100 players attacking the boss with you and that would just ruin the results. Plus we wouldn't want a declare invade and kill in the middle of it. I cant twitch it my streaming sucks, but I could upload a video.

They're holding a guild meeting now trying to figure out how to down the boss with their 30 people in 10 minutes. Give them time for a response.

Edited by WreckingBall
1 person likes this

Posted

tumblr_m5o6lqbmTD1rwnizxo1_500.jpg

Now see here @Freelancer, there are people here to give you the tool you need to do this and the correct method (which is just the 30 of you and keeping the public out of it). Then it would be a normal boss run for u with the exception of 1 spectator. We've done all the troubleshooting for you. now pull it off Houdini

They're holding a guild meeting now trying to figure out how to down the boss with their 30 people in 10 minutes. Give them time for a response.

Chances are they are all stumped on how to pull it off.

INB4 another excuse comes up

Posted

All say abaut exploit, cryinga abaut bug. But Hunting profession is specialy make for this to kill Boss and other things.

Stop caling them Exploiters just becose they know more then Horse farmers.

Posted (edited)

But Hunting profession is specialy make for this to kill Boss

.......... suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, thats it, everyone calm down....... we have a pro speaking here, listen to him....... not 

Edited by Farina