• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wealth Ranking System?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

How is this calculated?

Posted

I assume it's the total of the "accumulated worth" of all your warehouses. The value written below your silvers in a warehouse.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I believe it is cash only. I had 2 ogre rings in the bank which accumulated up to 180 million but I still was not on the top 30.

Edited by tistness

Posted

So that's the marketplace asset value right? So it doesn't include things you wear?

I believe it is cash only. I had 2 ogre rings in the bank and my accumulated worth which accumulated up to 180 million but I still was not on the top 30.

Feels like the wealth system is a bit flawed or doesn't really represent the actual wealth correctly then.

Posted

I believe it is cash only. I had 2 ogre rings in the bank which accumulated up to 180 million but I still was not on the top 30.

To convert that "Wealth" to liquid silver would require a 35% fee.

I wouldn't expect a 180 million to break Top 30 at this point regardless.

Posted

To convert that "Wealth" to liquid silver would require a 35% fee.

I wouldn't expect a 180 million to break Top 30 at this point regardless.

Yeah it would much less. I have a friend with 80 million silver who is often in the top 30 so I believe it would.

Posted

I've asked my guildies they seem to think it is Pure Silver only (not sure if Current converted Ingots count).

Posted

I've asked my guildies they seem to think it is Pure Silver only (not sure if Current converted Ingots count).

It definitely counts Ingots.

Posted

I had 41 mil earlier and was rank 5 on wealth, on a Friday at peak time... Clueless. 

Posted

wealth ranking counts for silver in your inventory only.

few days ago i had like 600k silver in my inventory and suddenly became rank #2.

Posted

It's only silver and it includes silver in your warehouses.

Posted

yeah, everyone is saying different things. Seems like no one really knows how its calculated unless we asked the developers... Like some of you guys says silver only, but on my warehouse the current market asset value is greater than the amount of silver I have in my warehouses all together so it must include commodities like log, wood, plants, ores etc or something. 

Posted (edited)

I was ranked #1 when I started playing. I only had the 3k I started off with. Later I got thrown around in the top 5. I played about a week after release.

Edited by Emforay

Posted

Girlfriend was ranked #2 then #1 on Calpheon E1 the other day. She had ~100k in silver and was under level 30. At the time I was also logged in with over 10m in silver and 500k on my person and wasn't even ranked.

Wealth system is not working as anyone says it is.

Posted

Wealth has to do purely with the items in the Storage.   (You can check that by simply putting on your gear in the storage and checking your Wealth rank. If you gear is expensive after 5-10 mins that the ranking will refresh you will go up)

It doesn't matter it they are in silver or not.

Alongside with the total net worth  (current marketplace asset value) the level of your highest character comes in the calculation as well.

For example if a character lvl 5 has 2m (cause he fished 10xAncient Relics)  he could be way higher in wealth ranking that someone lvl 55 with 100m.

Posted

It's just silver, had like 30m silver, was on the wealth front page. Spent it. Dropped to rank E.

Posted

Girlfriend was ranked #2 then #1 on Calpheon E1 the other day. She had ~100k in silver and was under level 30. At the time I was also logged in with over 10m in silver and 500k on my person and wasn't even ranked.

Wealth system is not working as anyone says it is.

Like all the other ranking lists, it only updates once (or twice?) a day and only includes the people who are logged onto that channel (not server) at that time.

Posted

I can attest to the fact that I was rank 2 at one point when I started playing, before I even knew what ranks were.

I started playing on day 1 but no headstart or anything.

so... clearly it is just plain bugged out

Posted

I wish there was an option to opt out of leaderboards. I don't agree with being forced to announce your wealth to people who might hack you and take it all.

Posted

I wish there was an option to opt out of leaderboards. I don't agree with being forced to announce your wealth to people who might hack you and take it all.

lol

Even if you get hacked, how exactly can they take anything from you?

I don't think anyone would hack you and turn all your items into character-bound Potions :D

Posted

lol

Even if you get hacked, how exactly can they take anything from you?

I don't think anyone would hack you and turn all your items into character-bound Potions :D

Don't ask me. I don't even understand the goldseller business in this game and how it works. If people are getting silver for real money, I assume they have some way they could manage to get silver from one player to another.

Posted (edited)

yeah, everyone is saying different things. Seems like no one really knows how its calculated unless we asked the developers... Like some of you guys says silver only, but on my warehouse the current market asset value is greater than the amount of silver I have in my warehouses all together so it must include commodities like log, wood, plants, ores etc or something. 

its calc by your warehouse i'v tested it. and silver/bars only count not gear not loot.

also its based by channel. every channel has it's own rankings it's not server wide.

Edited by MsLilith

Posted

It's just like everything else in this game.  No explanations on how anything works, just only testing and speculation.

Posted

You have to be joking if you think that would bring you into the top 30. 

Posted (edited)

I was rank 5 on Edan when I first started playing, having only done some of the intro quests. This was after headstart (normal launch) so I'm not sure how I even made it on the board.

B4ZoKoH.jpg

Edited by Maconi