• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Video of Redface Exploiting Bheg on Edan

238 posts in this topic

Posted

Think its time to settle this right now... Cause honestly were getting bored of this! 

Clearly none of you played early days of KR, and you clearly have NO idea what exploit you're talking about when all those koreans got banned (which is NOT possible to do in our version)

Go make a cup of tea lay back and enjoy the Daum video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBI_ddqjYms

using the items makes a boss do a UNIQUE animation... but i guess we exploited the code of the game and gave them the animation too huh?

A video from the alpha build...

You make a good point but the day I believe a world boss should spend 95% of the fight looking at the ground is literally the day I die.

1 person likes this

Posted

Red Face Defense is strong in this thread, such quick response its almost like they knew before hand that this was an Exploit OH MY!

2 people like this

Posted

Red Face Defense is strong in this thread, such quick response its almost like they knew before hand that this was an Exploit OH MY!

There's been forum posts about it for a few days, what do you expect.

Posted

Posted

I love google translate korean too guys, can I join? Just wondering why you guys use a korean guilds picture thats actually good and fill it with a bunch of bad ollo players that act like they played the game when hypno and newbix quit at lvl 50 when stomped by Gatekeepers and came back post-mega server when noone played? Only got one person in your guild trying to stick to the real name, 우릴만나다니. Guess you like pretending being something you'll never be.
Elite 60 man PvE guild

I love to PvE reminds me of Archeage.

Posted

There's been forum posts about it for a few days, what do you expect.

So what I'm hearing is  someone found a bug with world bosses with the training rifle, and you decides as a whole guild to take this "bug" and use it before it gets patched to take advantage of it........ hmmmmmm I'm pretty sure that is a spot on definition of exploiting.

But hey maybe Daum will show mercy, you never know.

1 person likes this

Posted

So what I'm hearing is  someone found a bug with world bosses with the training rifle, and you decides as a whole guild to take this "bug" and use it before it gets patched to take advantage of it........ hmmmmmm I'm pretty sure that is a spot on definition of exploiting.

But hey maybe Daum will show mercy, you never know.

pls dont take all the silver and weapons farmed with this game mechanix from koria

Posted

Posted

If you can't see what's happening: player on the right named Soulz + others you might not be able to see shooting boss with a rifle, causing it to simply take a knee and let them kill it.

Redface has been killing multiple Bhegs a day with this method. Sad to see a guild that considers themselves so good still has to exploit.

EDIT: To explain what is happening... Boss will occasionally go red and do an AoE attack, after this you will see it take a knee and all the melee go back in. Hard to tell the boss is sitting there doing nothing with all the player effects, but if you really think perma-stunning a world boss is an intended mechanic..... stop exploiting. 

Not too smart...

Posted

If you can't see what's happening: player on the right named Soulz + others you might not be able to see shooting boss with a rifle, causing it to simply take a knee and let them kill it.

Redface has been killing multiple Bhegs a day with this method. Sad to see a guild that considers themselves so good still has to exploit.

EDIT: To explain what is happening... Boss will occasionally go red and do an AoE attack, after this you will see it take a knee and all the melee go back in. Hard to tell the boss is sitting there doing nothing with all the player effects, but if you really think perma-stunning a world boss is an intended mechanic..... stop exploiting. 

I mean...it's Daums fault..how can you fault them for abusing a broken mechanic that is in the game?  Instead of -----ing about them, ----- at Daum for not fixing their stuff...

Posted

I mean...it's Daums fault..how can you fault them for abusing a broken mechanic that is in the game?  Instead of -----ing about them, ----- at Daum for not fixing their stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzHB7A2qf4I

1 person likes this

Posted

"abusing a broken mechanic" 

wwwwwwwwwww.jpg

Posted (edited)

They should have their items removed, including liverto, and de-leveled, because people die numerous times from boss fights.

"abusing a broken mechanic" 

wwwwwwwwwww.jpg

I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic ;p

Edited by Catch

Posted

This is the perfect opportunity for Daum to create some positive PR and show that they mean business in regards to exploiting.

If they come across as weak then this game will quickly experience the player loss archeage experienced since Trion was very weak in regards to exploiting.

Posted

-------------------

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was no intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Daum Games Europe.

Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Daum Games Europe.

The violation of Articles 12.1.3. (Use of unauthorized programs), 12.1.4. (Use of Exploits), 12.1.5. (Threats to the provision of the Services), 12.1.7. (Modification of the Game Client), 12.1.8. (Selling Account(s) or item(s)), 12.1.9. (Violation of law) shall qualify as a Default under Article 17.3. (Termination for cause) and justify the permanent ban of any involved Account as well as any Account owned by the User and the immediate termination of the Agreement for cause by Daum Games Europe.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was no intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Daum Games Europe.

Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Daum Games Europe.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/legal/terms-of-use 

Edited by Penguin

Posted (edited)

저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다
저는 게이입니다

fc tilt? huexddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddxdxdxdxdxxdxd :^)

Edited by juicetime

Posted

Redface? More like Redhanded amirite? 

Posted (edited)

Quick timeline for people thinking its intended before this gets close too

1) Early KR CBT, world bosses in the game, bheg can be stunned with a mine that inflicts a status effect unique to that one item, an intended use that couldn't be spammed.

2) As you couldn't stun lock the bosses as NA layers are currently doing with the mine intended for it, the boss was too hard and the idea was scrapped for daily scrolls.

3) NA Community obsessed with worldbosses for some reason beg for this revival of tested material that was scrapped like it should have.

4) The item used originally in Korea, one that was able to stun bheg for a short time (but unable at all to stun lock due to resetting, having to prep the bomb, lure him into it, and being vulnerable while setting it up as it took time.) is not in the NA version, but an item that uses the same status effect is, the flintlock, an item that wasn't in the game during world bosses and has an intended effect currently of knocking down mounts and doing daily hunting quest.

The unintended effect would be stunning bheg as it shares the same status effect as the mine for a boss that was scrapped and repurposed. This is called an OVERSIGHT, meaning when used in the non intended manner, it's an exploit. Go read the ToS.

Edited by 냠Rayne
4 people like this

Posted

You guys are silly :^)

Posted

I really really like this thread!

1 person likes this

Posted

1) Early KR CBT, world bosses in the game, bheg can be stunned with a mine that inflicts a status effect unique to that one item, an intended use that couldn't be spammed.

2) As you couldn't stun lock the bosses as NA layers are currently doing with the mine intended for it, the boss was too hard and the idea was scrapped for daily scrolls.

3) NA Community obsessed with worldbosses for some reason beg for this revival of tested material that was scrapped like it should have.

4) The item used originally in Korea, one that was able to stun bheg for a short time (but unable at all to stun lock due to resetting, having to prep the bomb, lure him into it, and being vulnerable while setting it up as it took time.) is not in the NA version, but an item that uses the same status effect is, the flintlock, an item that wasn't in the game during world bosses and has an intended effect currently of knocking down mounts and doing daily huntng effects.

The unintended effect would be stunning bheg as it shares the same status effect as the mine for a boss that was scrapped and repurposed. This is called an OVERSIGHT, meaning when used in the non intended manner, it's an exploit. Go read the ToS.

tumblr.com

1 person likes this

Posted

x d

4) The item used originally in Korea, one that was able to stun bheg for a short time (but unable at all to stun lock due to resetting, having to prep the bomb, lure him into it, and being vulnerable while setting it up as it took time.) is not in the NA version, but an item that uses the same status effect is, the flintlock, an item that wasn't in the game during world bosses and has an intended effect currently of knocking down mounts and doing daily hunting quest.

sweet blog post

Posted

Sodium Rising, ollo, need I say more?

3 people like this