• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Video of Redface Exploiting Bheg on Edan

238 posts in this topic

Posted

I like how the only people denying that this an exploit and claiming that it is an "intended mechanic" are RedFace members. Just admit that what you did was wrong and stop pretending that you are somehow innocent. 

tsktsktsk.gif

Posted

Uh, I think you missed one of my posts earlier =(. I was saying that you can log onto any version of the game right now(KR, JP, RU)  and use the specific item  for a summonable daily boss (IE Flute for Red Nose) and you will see the same effect. The only difference is the other versions of the game don't have field bosses like we do.

Right, my point was that obviously our version has different bosses, so maybe this is the design direction of our version of the game. 

Posted

Wait I was just reading about this mechanic before I saw this thread.  All bosses have a weakness.  I believe rednose is weak to flute playing.  As far as I know this is an intended mechanic unless somehow the intended weakness mechanic they put in when they purposefully made this boss have that reaction when shot with gun is doing something its not supposed to do?

Posted

Time to Farm bosses on CD on all  channels LETS GO

Posted

Uh, I think you missed one of my posts earlier =(. I was saying that you can log onto any version of the game right now(KR, JP, RU)  and use the specific item  for a summonable daily boss (IE Flute for Red Nose) and you will see the same effect. The only difference is the other versions of the game don't have field bosses like we do.

Come on, you guys had to have felt like it was to good to be true. Just a smide. You are right, the field bosses are not in any other version, and this whole this was probably over looked, but you guys knowingly used a mechanic that's intended for summon scrolls and used them on the field bosses. That is an exploit.

Posted

>Exploit.

Actualy, that's devs fault for allowing the usage of rifle on boss.

Its 100% part of the game, so its not an exploit at all.

Its only up to them to disable the rifle effect on boss ( or players to not use that if they consider that as "unfair" for the poor AI boss )

Posted

Its only up to them to disable the rifle effect on boss ( or players to not use that if they consider that as "unfair" for the poor AI boss )

You know that exploits are made using in-game mechanics? :D or else they would be called hack.

Posted (edited)

Anyone remembers how kripparian got banned for using a simple build in mechanic(NPC Vendor!)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxb-anRWHrA

just saying...

Edited by Faustus

Posted

no its not gtfo, every exploit starts with a mistake by devs. wtf you talking about kiddo

Posted

Field bosses are in RU version lol. I dont know why people say there are no other field bosses in any other version. Also RU doesnt use rifles because people got banned in RU for it. Bump for the laughter.

Posted (edited)

You know that exploits are made using in-game mechanics? :D or else they would be called hack.

For me "exploit" are because bug and it end up to created unwanted super advantage.

This is a game mecanic that wasnt tested enough.

I mean, if the rifle ( still didnt tried myself hunting, still at lvl 27 around velia chilling doing life job xD ) perma stun, who on earth isnt going to try that on other mob ? I mean... lol.

Sorry, but even if it was created for a very particular minigame, its beeing very naive to think that players arent going to use that in other way if they can ( especialy with a such op effect )

Edited by woots

Posted

Field bosses are in RU version lol. I dont know why people say there are no other field bosses in any other version. Also RU doesnt use rifles because people got banned in RU for it. Bump for the laughter.

You have some proof to link for us? :D

Posted

For me "exploit" are because bug and it end up to created unwanted super advantage.

I mean, if the rifle ( still didnt tried myself hunting, still at lvl 27 around velia chilling doing life job xD ) perma stun, who on earth isnt going to try that on other mob ? I mean... lol.

So you don't consider having a very challenging field boss perma-stunned an "unwanted super advantage"?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So you don't consider having a very challenging field boss perma-stunned an "unwanted super advantage"?

yep its a super advantage, but its not because exploiting a bug. ( so far i know )

Like i said, that a game feature that wasnt tested enough to see that in work on other mob when you are not doing that hunting thing.

U you its like if all player in a fps game was all using the same weapon because its OP and devs didnt balanced it correctly. Sorry, but its not an exploit, that's a gameplay design failure.

Edited by woots

Posted

dude you probably know kungen from twitch or? they did the world first lich king kill in WoW and the whole guild got banned for 3 days and items/achievments removed for using a "exploit" they didnt know where it came from... later it was known that the exploit was caused by the saronit bombs that rogues used in the combat rotation! sooooooooo what.... if you do something that looks strange and probably looks not the right way to do it......... stop it, end of story.

Posted

I bet all these people defending themselves are still farming/abusing/exploiting/taking advantage of the situation as we speak.

Posted

Now we know how Kinto and all of RedFace got their Liverto exploits, and if Duam declares this not a expliots they need to speech up ASAP and if they say it is Ban like it says in the ToS. 

sad part is that nothing gonna happen, they will keep all dropped stuff and fck you all others....

Posted (edited)

dude you probably know kungen from twitch or? they did the world first lich king kill in WoW and the whole guild got banned for 3 days and items/achievments removed for using a "exploit" they didnt know where it came from... later it was known that the exploit was caused by the saronit bombs that rogues used in the combat rotation! sooooooooo what.... if you do something that looks strange and probably looks not the right way to do it......... stop it, end of story.

If you are able to read.

I said previously :

( still didnt tried myself hunting, still at lvl 27 around velia chilling doing life job xD )

So its not because i jump everywhere screaming its a exploit with a ban banner that i'am necessary whatever dude on twitch.

That's a game design fail, that's all. But sure, its totaly OP so need to be fixed.

EDIT : And i dont give a damn sh#t about WoW.

Edited by woots

Posted

Except that for Red Nose, Giath and Dastard Behg all those items (Flute, Drum, Stun Trap) are mentioned in their knowledge tab, which makes it easy to figure out. Might also be the reason why Red Nose knowledge is sold for 8M silver.

The point is that you're using an item which IS NOT supposed to have an effect on the boss, which is the exploit in this case.

Stun Trap: Set up time, boss has to walk over it to get stunned.
Musket: No real set up time, slight delay after use, but stuns a boss from far range without having to deal with random aggro change

Shit thatd be easy too I can just taunt the boss walk my happy ass to the trap and gg stun boss its not hard I can dodge the bosses whip left and right easy as ----- gimme a trap and ill lay him on top of it. Either way itd be easy kills its not hard.

Posted (edited)

RedFace in panic mode. Topkek. "Hey guis lets liek spam stun on world bossz to make eazi, totes nut exploits m8" Wannabe koreans mad as Paq son.

Edited by RandomOne

Posted

I feel like they did not purposely allow this "Mechanic" so early into the game, it may have been overlooked, but im sure they didn't want people to be able to easily down world boses that drop end game gear so easily. NA literally just came out, you all really think that its ok to just use a "Mechanic" that allows you to stun a world boss lol come on.

I dunno man I still lost like 10 mill silver in crystals stun or not the boss still does his aoe mechanics and it gets stronger over time and more range so we still had to put work in to kill the boss. 

Posted

Talking about exploiting or getting many money

What about multi-account fishing? I heard stories about players who put more accounts or multi-boxing to use many characters as possible at the fishing spot?

Can we do someting about it?

Posted

Talking about exploiting or getting many money

What about multi-account fishing? I heard stories about players who put more accounts or multi-boxing to use many characters as possible at the fishing spot?

Can we do someting about it?

I heard alt accounts were getting perm banned on forums and in-game accounts will be banned for 30 days for using alt forum accounts. 

Posted

I dunno man I still lost like 10 mill silver in crystals stun or not the boss still does his aoe mechanics and it gets stronger over time and more range so we still had to put work in to kill the boss. 

Idk man, look at what happen to the people that were farming cyclops in the beginning of korea becasue they dropped lots of money and exp, It was a mechanic in game but they still got banned.

Posted

I bet all these people defending themselves are still farming/abusing/exploiting/taking advantage of the situation as we speak.

Lightning_Farron Approves of your post sir ----- yea I even got the time of the next spawn come at me bro.

Idk man, look at what happen to the people that were farming cyclops in the beginning of korea becasue they dropped lots of money and exp, It was a mechanic in game but they still got banned.

Yea understandable, I dont care what they do they can ban, the can take bosses out, they can take the hunting rifles out all I know Is I put my time in to hit 55 and farm bosses at 0% with or without the thing so yea.