• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Video of Redface Exploiting Bheg on Edan

238 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno man I still lost like 10 mill silver in crystals stun or not the boss still does his aoe mechanics and it gets stronger over time and more range so we still had to put work in to kill the boss. 

The fact that you are bad at dodging the AoE flail doesn't mean that what you guys did is even remotely close to fighting the boss legit.

Posted

Who cares its over and done with the salt is overflow here the real issue is Valks and stacking dp cause you know blowing 4 meteors on my head and me not dieng is OP right.

Posted

Actualy, that's devs fault for allowing the usage of rifle on boss.

Its 100% part of the game, so its not an exploit at all.

Its only up to them to disable the rifle effect on boss ( or players to not use that if they consider that as "unfair" for the poor AI boss )

Did you read my comment that you quoted at all? lol

Posted

The only difference is the other versions of the game don't have field bosses like we do.

RU actually has field bosses implemented as well. Works the exact same way as far as I've been told. I believe their respawn timers are different tho. They also have megaserver and both field and world bosses spawn on 2-3 random channels out of 16 (if I remember it right), so kzarka weapons are still pretty rare over there, for example.

Posted

Some friends on the KR version tested it and it works there too. 

Posted

Some friends on the KR version tested it and it works there too. 

That is a summon scroll not a field boss. Nice try though. :^)

Posted (edited)

That is a summon scroll not a field boss. Nice try though. :^)

same thing same mechanics, field boss more health and damage and better loot obv. : P

Edited by Sinistartko

Posted

same thing same mechanics, field boss more health and damage : P 

yea same thing did he get livertos for his whole guild in a few days ?

Posted

yea same thing did he get livertos for his whole guild in a few days ?

Let me try this again.  We're not talking about loot, we're talking about boss mechanics.  Behg summoned scroll == Behg Field Boss, one just has a lot more health and damage, same mechanics and tactics apply.  On the other hand people in KR can use the rifle on the purple Behg scroll now for easy kills.  The above linked is a mechanics for this boss.

Posted (edited)

Let me try this again.  We're not talking about loot, we're talking about boss mechanics.  Behg summoned scroll == Behg Field Boss, one just has a lot more health and damage, same mechanics and tactics apply.  On the other hand people in KR can use the rifle on the purple Behg scroll now for easy kills.  The above linked is a mechanics for this boss.

Ppl in RU can do the same thing and get banned for it, which they have. OH BUT I FORGOT in ur world KR is the only thing that matters.... and RU doesnt exist  .. Im done here dont reply cuz i wont read it.

Edited by Acover

Posted (edited)

Tell that to the Koreans that thought farming Cyclops at the beginning of OBT was a Intended mechanic. Wait..you cant..their banned.

Edited by Penguin

Posted

Here is me personally doing it. Still processing, but if you want to see it, you can. People in KR are using this to kill the Awakened Boss scrolls which you need 5 of the same scrolls to make one Awakened Boss scrolls. If you have any idea of what Awakened bosses are, you'll know that they are pretty tough. 

If you obtain knowledge over these bosses, they hint or literally tell you what you need to use for their weakness. For red nose, it basically says use a flute. You can see it here

http://bddatabase.net/us/theme/4013/ or buy the Red nose knowledge from the vender in Calpheon.

Posted

Here is me personally doing it. Still processing, but if you want to see it, you can. People in KR are using this to kill the Awakened Boss scrolls which you need 5 of the same scrolls to make one Awakened Boss scrolls. If you have any idea of what Awakened bosses are, you'll know that they are pretty tough. 

If you obtain knowledge over these bosses, they hint or literally tell you what you need to use for their weakness. For red nose, it basically says use a flute. You can see it here

http://bddatabase.net/us/theme/4013/ or buy the Red nose knowledge from the vender in Calpheon.

So you live in Korea? I hope so because now your openly violating Daums IP block in Korea, or you violating NA's IP block one of the two.

Posted

ok i use a flute

TY2pe3l.gif

approved red nose stunned to death because of my shitty flute skills! would do again! IGN 11/10 BEST GAME MECHANICS

Posted

I hate to burst your bubble but these mechanics are not intended for the current field boss situation. I know that you and your friends all think that this is totally okay and part of the game but to people outside of the RedFace echo chamber this is blatant exploitation of the mechanic. All you had to say was "We didn't know this was considered an exploit. If this is against ToS we will stop immediately". Instead you keep trying to justify your exploitation by claiming it's an intended mechanic for the current field boss situation when it clearly isn't. Keep trying your best to justify it but you're probably going to be gone in the next few days. :^)

Posted (edited)

So you live in Korea? I hope so because now your openly violating Daums IP block in Korea, or you violating NA's IP block one of the two.

No I don't. This has nothing to do with the actual thread. If they choose to ban me for bypassing the IP block, then so be it, I'll take the blame because I did exactly that. Many people bypass the russian IP block to do character creation and stuff when NA/EU wasn't in CBT or launched. 

Again, you are just personally attacking at this point. Find something better to post.

Also, find me where Pearl Abyss or Daum says this mechanic was made specifcally for summon scrolls only and not field bosses. Until you show me, you are a complete fool to me.

Edited by Cider

Posted

No I don't. This has nothing to do with the actual thread. If they choose to ban me for bypassing the IP block, then so be it, I'll take the blame because I did exactly that. Many people bypass the russian IP block to do character creation and stuff when NA/EU wasn't in CBT or launched. 

Again, you are just personally attacking at this point. Find something better to post.

Your video proves nothing, Your fighting a summoned boss, this thread is in regards to the open world field boss.

Posted

Your video proves nothing, Your fighting a summoned boss, this thread is in regards to the open world field boss.

Ok, then show me where Pearl or Daum says it is made only for summon scrolls bosses. I only tried to prove that this is a game mechanic and not an exploit, but if you want to argue about whether this is made for summon scrolls only and not field bosses, then provide me with information that says so. Otherwise, I can only believe that you are just trying to worm your way through trying to find dumb arguments that do not make sense.

Posted

Ok, then show me where Pearl or Daum says it is made only for summon scrolls bosses. I only tried to prove that this is a game mechanic and not an exploit, but if you want to argue about whether this is made for summon scrolls only and not field bosses, then provide me with information that says so. Otherwise, I can only believe that you are just trying to worm your way through trying to find dumb arguments that do not make sense.

even if it's a mechanic. the intended use of it was not meant to stunlock a field boss for pretty much the entire -----ing fight. and if you're smart you know that.

fyi that's the very definition of an exploit.

Posted (edited)

even if it's a mechanic. the intended use of it was not meant to stunlock a field boss for pretty much the entire -----ing fight. and if you're smart you know that.

fyi that's the very definition of an exploit.

They are just trying to move the goal posts to distract from the actual issue at hand. It's so clearly an exploit and I have no doubt that they won't be this smug after whatever punishment they receive. 

Edited by Puddin

Posted (edited)

This community is shocking at times... Multiple people have explained and proved it can still be done in other versions but yet people are still crying exploit because they're versions dont drop livertos? THAT'S YOUR LOGIC? 

Random idiots linked a page to the Hall of Shame of Koreans that got banned for the fishing exploit, money duping and exp issue and even though the page says NOTHING about those items and world bosses just because someone said "look people got banned for it" everyone believes it, people are that ignorant? NO ONE got banned for what were doing and what we WILL continue to kill the bosses like this.. 

And please stop saying you can chain cc the boss because you cant... the boss will still raise up and still go mad as hell swinging shit and killing people.

Hate RedFace or not we honestly dont care, i feel bad for the people trying to shed some light and show you the different versions of this game and that KOREANS, STILL TO THIS DAY use that mechanic on the awakening bosses (go do research on the awakening boss loot table before u cry that they dont drop shittt).

Edited by MeetUsAttend

Posted (edited)

And please stop saying you can chain cc the boss because you cant... the boss will still raise up and still go mad as hell swinging shit and killing people

That's not true at all if you know what you are doing, he will get up do his shout and then get stunned right away again. You can basically disable him permanently.

Edited by Vitamin D

Posted

doubt theyll do anything really.. i see/hear about guilds exploiting the world bosses all the time now.. 

new guild learning it planning to do it to catch up to the others gear wise..

Just ban all who used the rifle at the boss. if they can search for it.. probly not with their limited staf.. have to send off to korea.. and be a month or so... lol

Posted

That's not true at all if you know what you are doing, he will get up do his shout and then get stunned right away again. You can basically disable him permanently.

Nope sorry youre wrong, we know what we're doing and it can still enrage and wipe people!! if i have to make a video to prove that too i will... 

Posted (edited)

Nope sorry youre wrong, we know what we're doing and it can still enrage and wipe people!! if i have to make a video to prove that too i will... 

Not saying it can't but you can disable him to the point that he very rarely does it. In the 1h fight he managed to kill 3-5 people only 3 times.

Edited by Vitamin D