• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Video of Redface Exploiting Bheg on Edan

238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Who's to say this wasn't intended. How many of you think it's intended for the -----ing boss to one shot you, regardless of gear. Go ahead and report that as an unintended mechanic, because currently right now, Ranged classes are infinitely superior against world bosses. It doesn't make sense for melee classes to get one shot the same as ranged classes, AND do less damage at the same time, AND have less opportunity to attack. Lets all make a ticket about THAT instead...ALSO, lets make a ticket about kick cancels, I see NOTHING about kick canceling moves, that's probably unintended as well hmm? I see what you guys are doing yall ain't slick.. If this is an exploit (which it isn't) We're all banned.

Nah actually everyone knows that world bosses are level 55 and balanced around 40+ players in +15 gear or higher, and that the current level 50-52 corpse rush tactic on NA is the only way those players can kill it.

Again, you really think a boss that drops 40 loot packages should be killable by 15-20 people in 20 minutes? No one buys it.

Edited by Zovereign

Posted

Nah actually everyone knows that world bosses are level 55 and balanced around 40+ players in +15 gear or higher, and that the current level 50-52 corpse rush tactic on NA are the only way to kill it.

Again, you really think a boss that drops 40 loot packages should be killable by 15-20 people in 20 minutes? No one buys it.

djkhaledanotherone_grande.gif?6235126396

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I literally jsut explained to you that it isn't balanced.. You really think a world boss that DOESN't drop 40 loot packages btw. Top 40 get loot period. Liberto packages are random. Top 40 in a 40+ zerg are going to be ranged classes. If you think that a mechanic designed to stun the boss is an exploit but there is nothing wrong with it one shotting everyone and everything currently regardless of class then idk what to tell you. You're too far gone. 

And you completetly avoided my statement about kick cancels. There's nothing in the tooltip for that, I can do 20+ evasive shots kick canceling, otherwise I do like 8. Is that or is that not an exploit. If so I am getting banned along with 23478 rangers.

Edited by Scizz

Posted

I literally jsut explained to you that it isn't balanced.. You really think a world boss that DOESN't drop 40 loot packages btw. Top 40 get loot period. Liberto packages are random. Top 40 in a 40+ zerg are going to be ranged classes. If you think that a mechanic designed to stun the boss is an exploit but there is nothing wrong with it one shotting everyone and everything currently regardless of class then idk what to tell you. You're too far gone.

Red Nose was already 1 shotting dozens of people in 1 roar and they made it stronger in the last patch.... Please stop saying things are supposed to be easy because you want to exploit and do them early.

Posted

And you completetly avoided my statement about kick cancels. There's nothing in the tooltip for that, I can do 20+ evasive shots kick canceling, otherwise I do like 8. Is that or is that not an exploit. If so I am getting banned along with 23478 rangers.

This issue isn't about kick cancels it's about the hunting gun. Also to your comment that only ranged will be in top 40 that isn't even close to true. Many melee have gotten liverto recently. 

Posted

Red Nose was already 1 shotting dozens of people in 1 roar and they made it stronger in the last patch.... Please stop saying things are supposed to be easy because you want to exploit and do them early.

......The boss one shots you no matter WHAT.. Next patch rolls around....It is even stronger. WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!? DOES IT SEND MY CHARACTER TO HELL?!?! How are you even using that as an argument. Currently it's not a matter of easy or hard, you die or you live, the only thing hard is finding an opening when you running away from the thing because for SOME STUPID ASS REASON THE RE-ENABLED COLLISION ON RANDOM PLAYERS. Its retarded and the stun mechanics are the only thing that make it less stupid. It's ironic how I'e heard nothing but bad things about this game's pve as far as mechanics. It's all just spank and spank, (no tank). THEN WE USE ONE, and its an exploit...Wtf is wrong wit you people.

Posted (edited)

no redface player should be banned for the boss "exploit"
every redface player should be banned for the way they deal with it in the forums.
sounds like a fair deal

Edited by Faustus

Posted

......The boss one shots you no matter WHAT.. Next patch rolls around....It is even stronger. WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!? DOES IT SEND MY CHARACTER TO HELL?!?! 

No it means it sends more people to hell with you

Posted

This issue isn't about kick cancels it's about the hunting gun. Also to your comment that only ranged will be in top 40 that isn't even close to true. Many melee have gotten liverto recently. 

The hunting gun is hinted at in the mobs description. Kick cancels are not hinted at anywhere. And I'm sure mellee have gotten libertos from it. I've seen it, I never said it was impossible. But because of how much of an advantage ranged has on this type of encounter, it's sometimes not even worth it for melee to go if they are gonna lose gems and exp for a CHANCE at something. It's -----ing random btw. It's liberto bundle is literally -----ing random. This whole world boss thing is stupid. Take the whole thing out and fix it,. There are SOOO many issues surrounding it, and yall are focusing on the ONE issue that could potentially be something great. A boss mechanic, something that every other mmo has for its raid bosses. We found one guys, it works..."----- dat its an exploit cuz these redface jerks are hoggin it"....Thats what I see.

Posted

Personally I dont care, back to farming.

My pigs need me in Stardew Valley.

Posted

no redface player should be banned for the boss "exploit"
every redface player should be banned for the way they deal with it in the forums.
sounds like a fair deal

This is exactly how I feel. +1! Acting like a bunch of smug know-it-alls.

Posted

tl;dr redface makes people redfaced :^)

Posted (edited)

Today I learned that trying to inform people of a a mechanic to make something easier in a game is equivalent to exploiting.

Well no one is forcing you guys to use this "exploit" and unless stated otherwise by Daum/PA for some strange reason, I suppose I'll continue using this intended exploit.

Good luck everyone. I'm retiring from this thread now.

@Kinto Hold on just one moment. I get that the majority of people in here are just hostile.
The only thing I've seen that leads me to concern is 
http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/notice/read?articleId=89&pageIndex=2&bbsId=BN001
My googlefu failed to make it understandable. But I've seen others posting it as if it has something to do with banning people from this "exploit". The date isn't to far off. But I doubt that is the cause. If I recall you were posting videos on BDO in 2014 *though my memory could be completely borked. 

Thanks for at least trying to submit info. I would assume with the amount of info pointing towards this not being an exploit would at least persuade those that aren't completely blind to reason.

Edited by Alakuu

Posted

Stun locking a Boss is not a mechanic and saying  its allowed in KR  isn't a true statement at all.

The boss doesnt actually get stun locked

Posted

Just remember if nothings happens, feel free to exploit cuz shit wont be done about it.

Posted

ITT: People don't know the different between imbalance and exploit.

Posted

Daum has a policy of "eat shit and deal with it"

Posted

ITT: People don't know the different between imbalance and exploit.

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was no intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Daum Games Europe.

Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Daum Games Europe.

The violation of Articles 12.1.3. (Use of unauthorized programs), 12.1.4. (Use of Exploits), 12.1.5. (Threats to the provision of the Services), 12.1.7. (Modification of the Game Client), 12.1.8. (Selling Account(s) or item(s)), 12.1.9. (Violation of law) shall qualify as a Default under Article 17.3. (Termination for cause) and justify the permanent ban of any involved Account as well as any Account owned by the User and the immediate termination of the Agreement for cause by Daum Games Europe.

I made the font bigger for ya buddy.

Posted (edited)

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was no intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Daum Games Europe.

Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Daum Games Europe.

The violation of Articles 12.1.3. (Use of unauthorized programs), 12.1.4. (Use of Exploits), 12.1.5. (Threats to the provision of the Services), 12.1.7. (Modification of the Game Client), 12.1.8. (Selling Account(s) or item(s)), 12.1.9. (Violation of law) shall qualify as a Default under Article 17.3. (Termination for cause) and justify the permanent ban of any involved Account as well as any Account owned by the User and the immediate termination of the Agreement for cause by Daum Games Europe.

I made the font bigger for ya buddy.

Equip rifle with stun effect, stuns creature weak to stun trap with same effect...

ITT: People don't know the difference between imbalance and exploit.

Edited by Celestial Ronin

Posted

lulz its also been confirmed the item they are using is not the one that is needed from KR good joke tho.

Posted

lulz its also been confirmed the item they are using is not the one that is needed from KR good joke tho.

Link or GTFO with your troll.

Posted

To stun Behg you need the Stun Trap, stunning it with a musket is still an exploit, regardless if it exists or not ever since it was released in KR. And Stun Trap does not exist in EU/NA.

This is an advantage gained by exploits. Doing it once should technically not be an issue as you somehow have to report it, but if someone uses it over and over again, they are fully aware of the exploit and Daum should act in responds how it was said in their ToS.

Yeah right? its so hard to read back a couple of pages :(

Posted (edited)

So you live in Korea? I hope so because now your openly violating Daums IP block in Korea, or you violating NA's IP block one of the two.

Just stop lol no ones -----ing saints and going to obey every law and rule thats set, rules are meant to be bent.

I hate to burst your bubble but these mechanics are not intended for the current field boss situation. I know that you and your friends all think that this is totally okay and part of the game but to people outside of the RedFace echo chamber this is blatant exploitation of the mechanic. All you had to say was "We didn't know this was considered an exploit. If this is against ToS we will stop immediately". Instead you keep trying to justify your exploitation by claiming it's an intended mechanic for the current field boss situation when it clearly isn't. Keep trying your best to justify it but you're probably going to be gone in the next few days. :^)

Oh no you mean im actually going to have to go back to real life ----- dont threaten me with a good time.

Again someone defending themselves using mechanics from a completely different server.

Also, what do you even think the drop rate is on boss armor from dailies? 1 in 100? 1 in 1000? Something tells me it's more towards the latter. Keep up the damage control buddy.

Keep the tears flowing I have about 20 jars full now

Nah actually everyone knows that world bosses are level 55 and balanced around 40+ players in +15 gear or higher, and that the current level 50-52 corpse rush tactic on NA is the only way those players can kill it.

its actually 10 minutes should come join in some time with you stop watch. And thats only if we are trying we can probably do 8 minutes if no one dies to his super aoe.

Edited by Zexius

Posted

You guys are all kinda not smart . What part of it is an intended mechanic do you not understand.... Read The description On Giath, you will see it says a Drum can calm him down.... And guess what... you can rent a Drum for 2 contribution and do just that.

What about rednose.... his description says he can be calmed by a Flute, And guess  what retards, YOU CAN RENT A FLUTE AND DO JUST THAT LOL

The Bheg thing works because it meant to work on Bheg alone and not another boss.

You guys just continue Circle-Jerking each other.

No one is gonna get banned... at most world boss will be removed.. Like they were in KR

How is an IN Game Mechanic an Exploit.. shows the retardation of the NA community.

In fact i think the people that are most vocal about this are trolls.

Posted

You guys are all kinda not smart . What part of it is an intended mechanic do you not understand.... Read The description On Giath, you will see it says a Drum can calm him down.... And guess what... you can rent a Drum for 2 contribution and do just that.

What about rednose.... his description says he can be calmed by a Flute, And guess  what retards, YOU CAN RENT A FLUTE AND DO JUST THAT LOL

The Bheg thing works because it meant to work on Bheg alone and not another boss.

You guys just continue Circle-Jerking each other.

No one is gonna get banned... at most world boss will be removed.. Like they were in KR

How is an IN Game Mechanic an Exploit.. shows the retardation of the NA community

In fact i think the people that are most vocal about this are trolls.

Shooting yourself on the foot?  Good one buddy