• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<RedFace> - Edan - Cheating Exploiting World Bosses

518 posts in this topic

Posted

Now we know why they were flagging on all those guilds last night, they killed anyone who came in the zone so nobody could see.  Ban these kids.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

inb4 nobody is banned, in b4 this isn't fixed.

in b4 I finally just quit defending this game and return to wow and leave it to turn to dogshit too.

GG.

That moron kungen even got a bunch of belts from a bug, and nothing was done to address it. Does this game have any GM's actually working at all?

Edited by Jack Sparrow
16 people like this

Posted

inb4 nobody is banned, in b4 this isn't fixed.

in b4 I finally just quit defending this game and return to wow and leave it to turn to dogshit too.

GG.

That moron kungen even got a bunch of belts from a bug, and nothing was done to address it. Do this game have any GM's actually working at all?

WoW turned to dogshit a while ago...

Posted (edited)

WoW turned to dogshit a while ago...

I know, but at least GM's would deal with this kind of bullshittery and they did instantly in vanilla despite the release of wow being an utter shitfest. And exploiting raids for items was near impossible. Here we have a group of morons walking around casually doing it....

Best part about this one too, there is video evidence of it occuring, when an raid exploit hit shattered hand there was no evidence at all. And people got banned / stuff removed.

I guess chainstunning Ragnaros would have been considered "work as intended" if we go by some peoples responses on this forum.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

I know, but at least GM's would deal with this kind of bullshittery and they did instantly in vanilla despite the release of wow being an utter shitfest. And exploiting raids for items was near impossible. Here we have a group of morons walking around casually doing it....
Best part about this one too, there is video evidence of it occuring, when an raid exploit hit shattered hand there was no evidence at all. And people got banned / stuff removed.

They've been reported several times with screenshot and stream evidence of other exploits.

2 people like this

Posted

They've been reported several times with screenshot and stream evidence of other exploits.

lmfao. Even better, lets see what mental gymnastics people come up with to defend something that is obviously not intended.

4 people like this

Posted

keep the exploit.
ban all redface players for how they act in forums.
BDO fixed

3 people like this

Posted

keep the exploit.
BDO fixed

BUT BRO IT'S OBVIOUSLY WORKING AS INTENDED, YOU ARE MEANT TO BE ABLE TO JUST CASUALLY TAKE DOWN A WORLD BOSS THAT DROPS SOME OF THE BEST LOOT IN THE GAME WITH NO EFFORT!

OBVIOUSLY DUDE! next we should make Ornella in heidel sell -----ing liverto weapons for 200 amity.

1 person likes this

Posted

BUT BRO IT'S OBVIOUSLY WORKING AS INTENDED, YOU ARE MEANT TO BE ABLE TO JUST CASUALLY TAKE DOWN A WORLD BOSS THAT DROPS SOME OF THE BEST LOOT IN THE GAME WITH NO EFFORT!

OBVIOUSLY DUDE! next we should make Ornella in heidel sell -----ing liverto weapons for 200 amity.

remember when kripp got exploit banned for using a GW2 ingame vendor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxb-anRWHrA
8)

Posted

keep the exploit.
BDO fixed

how have they acted poorly on the forums? All I've seen from them is explanations about how it's not an exploit. Doesn't seem to really be all that offensive tbh.

Posted (edited)

how have they acted poorly on the forums? All I've seen from them is explanations about how it's not an exploit. Doesn't seem to really be all that offensive tbh.

of course thats what a sockpupped account would say about their posts...
its not like they called everyone stupid directly in their main post on that issue.

Edited by Faustus

Posted (edited)

remember when kripp got exploit banned for using a GW2 ingame vendor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxb-anRWHrA
8)

Best part is the idiots defending that scumbag who tried to drum up sympathy when he KNEW exactly what he was doing... let's be real. When people pull this shit they KNOW that's why they continuously do it....

Of course people will defend a behaviour they know that benefits them. Human psychology 101.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

Another one of these threads? You are better off submitted this to support. Or at least keeping all this in one thread you know.

Posted

Now the problem here is, people are jumping to assumptions.

I've got a interesting question, if it ISN'T a exploit and actually something meant to be in the game, what response is everyone going to have.

If I get a Liverto weapon, it is still hella hard to enchant. Hella hard to repair. And still expensive due to the AH "price limiting."
So while I get that it detracts from the complexity of those boss fights I'm confused on why everyone would be so angry.

Also the current "KR" world bosses do not have weak points like this, but that doesn't mean the old ones aren't meant to.

Why don't we wait for clarity from the CM's / Daum and then talk this out reasonably as to how we feel about their answer.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess chainstunning Ragnaros would have been considered "work as intended" if we go by some peoples responses on this forum.

You realize the backing for this game vs Vanilla WoW is probably 1 to 10. Blizzard already had tons of backing. This game coming from Korea / Russia, they had to build a team in NA/EU

Posted

Now the problem here is, people are jumping to assumptions.

I've got a interesting question, if it ISN'T a exploit and actually something meant to be in the game, what response is everyone going to have.

If I get a Liverto weapon, it is still hella hard to enchant. Hella hard to repair. And still expensive due to the AH "price limiting."
So while I get that it detracts from the complexity of those boss fights I'm confused on why everyone would be so angry.

Also the current "KR" world bosses do not have weak points like this, but that doesn't mean the old ones aren't meant to.

Why don't we wait for clarity from the CM's / Daum and then talk this out reasonably as to how we feel about their answer.

It was removed in Korea apparently, that is telling enough. Considering we are "behind" them patch wise I could see it being something that was missed.

Posted

It was removed in Korea apparently, that is telling enough. Considering we are "behind" them patch wise I could see it being something that was missed.

It wasn't removed completely though. It seems in KR they simply created the scroll summoning system we have now. 
Jumping to the conclusion that they removed the bosses, instead of just turning off the "stun" mechanic is a bit confusing.

Why didn't they leave the world boss?
Why didn't they just turn off the stun mechanic?

If it was as simple as this being a unintended exploit why did they do what they did?

This leaves us with a lot of questions. Hence why I don't see how anyone can say one way or another. As it stands my answer to all this is pretty simple. 

ITS NEITHER till we have more information.

Because right now we really don't know why they'd remove those worldbosses at all. I mean KR has world bosses even! So why? 

Posted (edited)

It wasn't removed completely though. It seems in KR they simply created the scroll summoning system we have now. Jumping to the conclusion that they removed the bosses, instead of just turning off the "stun" mechanic is a bit confusing.

Why didn't they leave the world boss?
Why didn't they just turn off the stun mechanic?

If it was as simple as this being a unintended exploit why did they do what they did?

This leaves us with a lot of questions. Hence why I don't see how anyone can say one way or another. As it stands my answer to all this is pretty simple. 

ITS NEITHER till we have more information.

Because right now we really don't know why they'd remove those worldbosses at all. I mean KR has world bosses even! So why? 

I think if we just look at it, rationally. It's a pretty -----ing stupid mechanic and makes no sense.

Why would you be able to stunlock a world boss / end game boss?

It makes no sense.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

This is one of the reasons this game will bleed players. Why should players have to spent weeks/months building up wealth and gear when these shit -----s can exploit and do a months work of work in a day.

F this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

You realize the backing for this game vs Vanilla WoW is probably 1 to 10. Blizzard already had tons of backing. This game coming from Korea / Russia, they had to build a team in NA/EU

Also its not true. WoW devs/gms doesn't act instantly. Ususally it takes them about 1-3 weeks to deal with exploiters... and about 3-5 month to act against botters. So i expect any action against those redscum guys, but earlierst end of the next week.

Posted

This is one of the reasons this game will bleed players. Why should players have to spent weeks/months building up wealth and gear when these shit -----s can exploit and do a months work of work in a day.

F this game.

Yup.

Posted

Glad field bosses are gonna look like this.

Posted

I think if we just look at it, rationally. It's a pretty -----ing stupid mechanic and makes no sense.
Why would you be able to stunlock a world boss / end game boss?

It makes no sense.

That I can somewhat agree with.

But interestingly enough from all the video footage I've seen it looks like you don't "stunlock" the boss at all. It gives you periods where melee can safely fight.
I play a Valk, and the fight that took over 3 hours on Uno was impossible to rack up any reasonably amount of damage as melee because of NO dead time on the bosses part.

It makes sense because there is code for it. I also would say it makes sense for one other reason.
1. This is content. Boss' fights are part of the game.
2. This mechanic if a exploit would be easily fixed. At least more easy then scrapping all the code they did to make it?
3. KR didn't fix the guns/flute. It seems to still be in the game.

Now why did KR disable the world bosses? I don't know. Maybe they felt it was to easy of a source of Liverto weapons. I really cannot answer that.
Hence why I believe a CM / Daum answer is needed.

But as it stands this argument is very BALANCED, with no side taking a lead at all.

Posted (edited)

No need to ruin other's reputation when we don't even know if it is an exploit or not. That is slander and defamation. @Deska lock?

Edited by Safety
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Also its not true. WoW devs/gms doesn't act instantly. Ususally it takes them about 1-3 weeks to deal with exploiters... and about 3-5 month to act against botters. So i expect any action against those redscum guys, but earlierst end of the next week.

I'm a banker, I was a direct cause of the financial crisis by fixing the LIBOR rate.

I'M TIRED OF THIS DEFAMATION! STOP PRINTING STORIES ABOUT ME IN THE NEWSPAPER.

Edited by Jack Sparrow