• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<RedFace> - Edan - Cheating Exploiting World Bosses

518 posts in this topic

Posted

My real name is Connor, my name is Archeage was Faeron.  I use my real name in Discord because I am very edgy and roleplay as myself in real life.
I blanked out the names (REDACTED) - says it in the post, because all forum posts sharing names or information on reddit or the forums are against ToS.

also now one in our discord has that avatar =/ sorry dude

Posted

Sorry I never used the term Retard, and the evidence is clear that the mechanic is still active in KR on the equivilent bosses from scrolls and awakenings.

thought you where the guy the message you quoted was directed to

Posted

=/ sorry dude

It was sent to me by someone else who happened by this post.

Posted

Oh yeah of course they don't same way this isn't an exploit of course.

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO back out because you can't stick by the words of one of TWO of your members shit talking.  Don't want to take the heat?  Don't be cancerous.
I hope Gravity and GK band up and declare war on you

back out of what? i just asked u to msg me the names?

Posted

My real name is Connor, my name is Archeage was Faeron.  I use my real name in Discord because I am very edgy and roleplay as myself in real life.
I blanked out the names (REDACTED) - says it in the post, because all forum posts sharing names or information on reddit or the forums are against ToS.

Not on the forums you didn't. Just verified.

Posted (edited)

Let's just wait to see what happens. CM's already sent the info to the right place...

We all know it is a known exploit, and they are trying to justify it otherwise. There is no way in hell that Daum would put in a world boss, that drops amazing loot, money, tokens, etc.. to be easily killed, and stunned by a musket over, and over, without any risk vs reward.. makes ZERO sense. Redface knows this, they are working hard to justify it. If Daum comes out and says this is an intended mechanic, then we should ALL be worried about the future of this game.

CM.jpg

Edited by Catch
2 people like this

Posted

Let's just wait to see what happens. CM's already sent the info to the right place...

CM.jpg

There needs to be an actual response. Do they even work on weekends?

Posted

My guild spent over 1 hour and that after shouting to get help at 90% to finally kill the boss. I myself lost 20% xp and die like 50 times here.

Then after that, we gave up on any further world boss, but then I went alone to another world boss since I have 0% xp s and it only took like 40 mins this time after some people use rifle at 60% boss hp.

It sure makes such a huge different. However, I won't use it though since I don't know how GM will react to this.

Posted

CM.jpg

"THE BOSSES WERE MEANT TO BE DONE THIS WAY"

#Intended

#imbalance

#notExploit

Posted

redface exploiting the rankings as usual

xxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG

2 people like this

Posted

redface exploiting the rankings as usual

xxxxxxxxxxxxx.PNG

Posted (edited)

Redface revealed as exploiters again!!!! 

http://prntscr.com/akeblb

Edited by MeetUsAttend

Posted

A redacted conversation from some days ago given to me by someone who kindly happened by this post.  I edited it so people can see this shit, it has been sent to Support with the names not redacted.  I won't witch-hunt specific people, but I thing people deserve to know.

This is unbelievable to me, I cannot understand how someone can be so ignorant / obviously easily trolled.  It only took me like 2 hours for this information to come out.

"Hey man this was a conversation I screenshotted from the other day from redface, we talked on comms this is all I could get in writing.  Enjoy, these guys are cheating f***ot scum"

Enjoy :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

ROFL.  I have to ask, whose discord is this?

1 person likes this

Posted

oh_no_red_face.thumb.jpg.1a91ce0f03b9087

Posted (edited)

"THE BOSSES WERE MEANT TO BE DONE THIS WAY"

#Intended

#imbalance

#notExploit

lol if its meant to perm stun the world bosses with training rifle and finish him under 10 minutes then why do you think they changed it.

Its clearly broken 

@CM_Jouska how you deal with this will make a big mark/statement how the game is handled, just a reminder how Archeage was failing fast once it was clear nothing is being done to exploiters. 

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

lol if its meant to perm stun the world bosses with training rifle and finish him under 10 minutes then why do you think they changed it.

Its clearly broken 

Don't bother reasoning with that dude, he is out of his mind.

Thinks permastunning a boss and flooding the market with high end loot is normal.

1 person likes this

Posted

red nose is up x for invite

Posted (edited)

This topic has been discussed like 30x now. Just wait for DAUM's answer.

The lore does hint at using traps and/or special items (flutes, drums, etc) to deal with the bosses. But rifles are broken since it literally stun-locks the boss to death, which in my opinion greatly reduces the "fun" of the game since you could literally just farm world bosses 24.7 to make the most money.

IF it is considered an exploit, then I hope DAUM takes the necessary actions to even the playing field and do what they need to do.
If it wasn't, then kudos to RedFace for remembering about it and using it to their advantage, but good luck getting a freebie boss since I think the community is united against you now and will probably do everything in their power to annoy/stop your attempts at the bosses. I know I will.

#closethread

Edited by NexG
zzzz
1 person likes this

Posted

This topic has been discussed like 30x now. Just wait for DAUM's answer.

The lore does hint at using traps and/or special items (flutes, drums, etc) to deal with the bosses. But rifles are broken since it literally stun-locks the boss to death, which in my opinion greatly reduces the "fun" of the game since you could literally just farm world bosses 24.7 to make the most money.

IF it is considered an exploit, then I hope DAUM takes the necessary actions to even the playing field and do what they need to do.
If it wasn't, then kudos to RedFace for remembering about it and using it to their advantage, but good luck getting a freebie boss since I think the community is united against you now and will probably do everything in their power to annoy/stop your attempts at the bosses. I know I will.

If the community just chain grief this retard guild, faith in community is restored. You all know now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its clearly broken 

@CM_Jouska how you deal with this will make a big mark/statement how the game is handled, just a reminder how Archeage was failing fast once it was clear nothing is being done to exploiters. 

The biggest point I have been trying to make is whether it was included in the game with intent or not. The rifle stunning Bherg was intended, but at the time he was a lot harder. Now its imbalanced. The originally intended mechanic is still in while the mob was adopted into a world boss as a feature for our region and weakened from the KR version.

They changed the balance but the mechanics remained the same. This was intended gameplay. It needs to be corrected 100% but no bans should be dished out for people using the mechanics as intended on a weaker version of the world boss.

Posted

X up for roleplays x D x d

fix'd

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The biggest point I have been trying to make is whether it was included in the game with intent or not. The rifle stunning Bherg was intended, but at the time he was a lot harder. Now its imbalanced. The originally intended mechanic is still in while the mob was adopted into a world boss as a feature for our region and weakened from the KR version.

They changed the balance but the mechanics remained the same. This was intended gameplay. It needs to be corrected 100% but no bans should be dished out for people using the mechanics as intended on a weaker version of the world boss.

It was intended way back before they removed the world bosses in KR. What was intended then, doesn't mean it is intended now. If it is not intended, then it is an exploit and falls under the punishments outlined in the ToS, which actually states termination of the account.

Edited by Noth

Posted

Wonder what is going to happen. I honestly doubt they will all get banned

I am thinking this will be patched this week, but the damage has been done already 

Still cant buy a Liverto off Marketplace though

RIP life

Posted

Bheg world boss was intended to be stunned by a 1 time use mine that couldn't be spammed, which is why it was so hard in korea. World bosses were removed, daily scrolls implemented, people no longer use mines because its a waste of time and resources. Later, flintlock is added with the same status effect with other intentional purposes, dailys, knocking people off horses and its never a problem in KR since they dont have world bosses. Oversight, unintended.