• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<RedFace> - Edan - Cheating Exploiting World Bosses

518 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

:D

Edited by Mangobayissalty

Posted

remove the exploit. remove all items that the boss drops. the end.

So here's something: What would happen to iill-gotten gear sold on the auction house? Those players had no idea the weapons were (potentially) fraudulent, but do you allow the gear to stay in circulation? Refund silver to the unknowing purchasers? 

Posted (edited)

So here's something: What would happen to iill-gotten gear sold on the auction house? Those players had no idea the weapons were (potentially) fraudulent, but do you allow the gear to stay in circulation? Refund silver to the unknowing purchasers? 

I've seen both happen before. Some games will take all ill gotten items and simply refund the currency back, other allow the items sold to stay, but the silver gained (by sale) by the explioter along with any other ill gotten items still on them/in the warehouse taken away.

Edited by Noth

Posted

So famous, I am going to apply

1 person likes this

Posted

same

Posted (edited)

No need to ruin other's reputation when we don't even know if it is an exploit or not. That is slander and defamation. @Deska lock?

Honestly if the predefined item did not already exist, I wouldn't care too much and could sympathize. But sadly there IS an option in the game. An item that the Lore describes a Mine that stuns the boss. Personally I have been very generous supporting this project, both at release and now through their cash shop. But if this is not dealt with, I will withdraw any further financial investments and watch as Pvp becomes "Who can exploits the hardest."  And trust me a lot of guilds and people are waiting to see what happens, and if nothing happens then everyone will be finding, using any exploit to their hearts content to gain an edge. Why? Because to compete you have to. BDO online world PvP becomes reduced to a joke. Like COD on PC. Except replaces hackers with glitchers/exploiters. Then again if this weakness is seen don't be shocked if you see people using hacks, after all the devs seem slow, or unwilling to act. Anyone who has ever played an MMO before knows what this slippery path leads to. 

Edited by devante
1 person likes this

Posted

Redface on suicide watch

Posted

Honestly if the predefined item did not already exist, I wouldn't care too much and could sympathize. But sadly there IS an option in the game. An item that the Lore describes a Mine that stuns the boss. Personally I have been very generous supporting this project, both at release and now through their cash shop. But if this is not dealt with, I will withdraw any further financial investments and watch as Pvp becomes "Who can exploits the hardest."  And trust me a lot of guilds and people are waiting to see what happens, and if nothing happens then everyone will be finding, using any exploit to their hearts content to gain an edge. Why? Because to compete you have to. BDO online world PvP becomes reduced to a joke. Like COD on PC. Except replaces hackers with glitchers/exploiters. Then again if this weakness is seen don't be shocked if you see people using hacks, after all the devs seem slow, or unwilling to act. Anyone who has ever played an MMO before knows what this slippery path leads to. 

And the second or third fishing quest references the wrong fish.
Heck many of the quests throughout the game have small translation issues involving either wrong words, or down right referencing wrong items. The other 2 bosses are stopped by the items their lore state, hence it seems likely when 2/3 are correct, and the only the hunting rifle seems to work here that the issue lies with either translation or the hint itself.

Posted

And the second or third fishing quest references the wrong fish.Heck many of the quests throughout the game have small translation issues involving either wrong words, or down right referencing wrong items. The other 2 bosses are stopped by the items their lore state, hence it seems likely when 2/3 are correct, and the only the hunting rifle seems to work here that the issue lies with either translation or the hint itself.

Confirmed

zerker1.png

Posted

Roll them back to before they were born

1 person likes this

Posted

Confirmed

zerker1.png

A guy being sarcastic is a confirmation? 

Posted (edited)

I'm actually really disappointed in all of this. Field bosses were supposed to be something that would take a lot of effort to kill, now their a complete joke, a joke that drops a lot of good gear. I'm not sure how all this was overlooked but great communitcation on Daums behalf, Well done Daum EU for allowing such a broken feature into  this version. Maybe when you open up servers in Brazil you'll leave out the field bosses. 

Edited by Penguin

Posted (edited)

I'm actually really disappointed in all of this. Field bosses were supposed to be something that would take a lot of effort to kill, now their a complete joke, a joke that drops a lot of good gear. I'm not sure how all this was overlooked but great communitcation on Daums behalf, Well done Daum EU for allowing such a broken feature into the this version. Maybe when you open up servers in Brazil you'll leave out the field bosses. 

brazil servers? 

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was no intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).

The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Daum Games Europe.

Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Daum Games Europe.

The violation of Articles 12.1.3. (Use of unauthorized programs), 12.1.4. (Use of Exploits), 12.1.5. (Threats to the provision of the Services), 12.1.7. (Modification of the Game Client), 12.1.8. (Selling Account(s) or item(s)), 12.1.9. (Violation of law) shall qualify as a Default under Article 17.3. (Termination for cause) and justify the permanent ban of any involved Account as well as any Account owned by the User and the immediate termination of the Agreement for cause by Daum Games Europe.

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

This thread is good for the following:

1: Post count

2: Comedy (Exploiters trying to justify being caught)

3: Using lore to justify said exploit

4: Using alt forum accounts to side with themselves

5: They have to exploit to compensate for being bad

Are You A Candidate For A Cult  <RedFace>? Take This Test

Here is a checklist for you to discover your vulnerability eligibility 

... I am considered bright in most things

... I am a curious person about the world around me

... I have been a leader among my peers

... I have been a member of a group and consider myself a follower

... I have moments when I doubt myself and my ability to succeed

... I am afraid of the future from time to time

... I am considered idealistic by my family and friends

... I enjoy being liked by those around me and enjoy receiving compliments from them

... I sometimes like taking risks

HOW DID YOU GET ON?

Did you check 3 or more?

Congratulations!!  

You are a prime candidate for a cult recruiter <RedFace> Officer.

If you think you can’t be taken in then you certainly can be!

Posted

I'm actually really disappointed in all of this. Field bosses were supposed to be something that would take a lot of effort to kill, now their a complete joke, a joke that drops a lot of good gear. I'm not sure how all this was overlooked but great communitcation on Daums behalf, Well done Daum EU for allowing such a broken feature into  this version. Maybe when you open up servers in Brazil you'll leave out the field bosses. 

That's why we're all hoping on bans being dished out against these toxic nerds.

Posted

did they get ban yet?

Posted (edited)

I very much doubt anyone will get banned for using this creative use of game mechanics although I can see it being fixed with the impending node wars / mediah update and the world bosses getting watered down like on KR.  Daum has it's hands full at the moment chasing up and banning people who were buying through 3rd party websites so I doubt they have the time to waste finding each person who killed a boss with this mechanic and banning them.

Edited by Astrowrath

Posted

Tree of Savior is going to be so lovely tomorrow night.. glad to be away from this BDO mess

Posted

Banned eh Endurance :D

Posted

That's why we're all hoping on bans being dished out against these toxic nerds.

I've only seen you refer to others in some derogatory fashion. Maybe a little self reflection is needed.

Posted (edited)

I've only seen you refer to others in some derogatory fashion. Maybe a little self reflection is needed.

I self reflect constantly, probably why I wouldn't sit and defend myself if I knew I was being a ----- head.  Also I wouldn't if I was busy exploiting a game mechanic and trying to use mental gymnastics to justify it (which is precisely what 100 redface shill accounts have been trying to do).

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted

Oh look edan has those quality cheaters. Trion can you ban please?

Posted

inb4 it turns out it's legal...then rip community. >_> it's sad that it's on all servers by the sounds of it. Owren is just as bad.