• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lvl 53 PVP Build

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, im 53 on my Ranger and i want to reset my skills again... mostly based mostly on PVP/GVG .

I still want to be able to grind well.

Im somewhere around 550 points... trying to get all the quests done and grind to 600 650.

My curent skill build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/ranger/11299#

I was thinking about lowering bow skill to 7, and removing the points from Razor Wind since i'm not using it that much in PVE

Do i max out Penetrating wind or get Ultimate Descending Curent?

Is tearing arrow good for anything?

Is razor wind good in PVP? Will i need this skill in the next patch for PVE? Does the ultimate make it better?

Sorry if one of the questions were already answered in previous posts.

Posted (edited)

Tearing Arrow is good in combination with pen wind, it's our go to sniper ability.

If you focus on pvp you should remove all your points from Spirit healing, there is no way in hell you won't chug mana potions in pvp, the only way to regain mana in pvp is Q canceling into a horde of player's. The same can be said for PVE, just use q canceling for mana regen.

Riding the Wind is a big Stamina waste, i would not point points into it. 

I would Max out PW, UCW, UDC and get BG III and of course UE.

I will point out that without Razor Wind you may get problems with single mob targets, like bosses but that can be circumvented by spamming mana pots or do it like me and gather herbs and turn them into Juice, so it won't hurt your pockets as much.

Edited by Pracera

Posted

Tearing Arrow is good in combination with pen wind, it's our go to sniper ability.

If you focus on pvp you should remove all your points from Spirit healing, there is no way in hell you won't chug mana potions in pvp, the only way to regain mana in pvp is Q canceling into a horde of player's. The same can be said for PVE, just use q canceling for mana regen.

Riding the Wind is a big Stamina waste, i would not point points into it. 

I would Max out PW, UCW, UDC and get BG III and of course UE.

I will point out that without Razor Wind you may get problems with single mob targets, like bosses but that can be circumvented by spamming mana pots or do it like me and gather herbs and turn them into Juice, so it won't hurt your pockets as much.

Riding the wind gives you another CC from what i remember.. and is 3 points

I guess im not going to use Descending Crescent untill i get 60 more points.... since GVG are not that common, mostly PK or random fights.

I will try to keep 3 points in RW, max PW, UDC, BG 3, and bow skill 7 or 10...

You didn't say anything about Will of the wind? Is my 2nd main skill in PVE  and the debuff is decent

Can you make a skill calculator for 620 640 points with what you recomend? I am actually having problems what skills not to use 

Posted (edited)

Ups, yeah Will of the Wind should be max rank and i don't believe riding the wind gives a CC, it's for mobility, lvl 3 EES gives you a good enough bound effect.

I really like Call from Sky and right when you land use EES (it looks like you are hitting them with your ass ^^)<-- This is almost always a stun on target (depending on your target's resist) when EES is on CD.

I tried using the skill calculator but it somehow bugs for me, it does not save/provide a link for the build.

Bow Skill X, UCW, UES, EES III, Tearing Arrow I, BG 3, WotfW V, PW 4, UDC, Flow Kiss of the Wind, Call from Sky, Flow Sharp Feather I.

That should net you around 633 skill points.

Edit: If you go Flow: Kiss of the Wind you will need RW 3 to use it, which would be 24 additional points. If you don't intend to do allot of farming then you could go for less Bow skill but note that this will decrease your Umbrella effectiveness (Call from Sky + EES).

Edited by Pracera