• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

House Item - Fish Tank

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Simple idea.

Create an Aquarium for house decor item.

In this aquarium, allow the player to deposit One fish of their choice.

"Catch that awesome rare fish, and display it in your house"

Interacting with the aquarium allows you to (1) View your fish, in which your screen shows a tank with your fish swimming around....and (2) Take Out / Put in Fish.

As long as the fish is in the tank, its Trade timer" would pause. Meaning that you could at a later date withdraw that fish and then sell it at the Trader if you wanted.  Sort of like a "fish bank" (save that valuable catch for a rainy day) .....or just keep him for house aesthetic.

Also, the higher grade or more rare the fish you display, the more housing point score you receive.

8 people like this

Posted

Simple but yet intensify housing immersion and decor ! :D

+1 ^_^

Posted

I was just talking about this with my friends at about the same time, decided to see if it was a thing already.  I'm seconding this suggestion!  It'd be great!

Posted

Was just about to post this. I got turtles i want a tank for please. +1

Posted

The only change I would make to this is to remove the trade-timer pause. If you put a fish in the tank, it should "consume" the trade item, turning it into a permanent cosmetic; if the fish is removed from the tank, it is destroyed and cannot be sold, making it more similar to a trophy case than a refrigerator or something. Trade items with timers likely should not be preserved in any way.

Posted

Bump of approval +1

Posted

I don't care about any trade timer, but having an aquarium to showcase our awesome fish-collection would be awesome! Maybe even add aquariums of different sizes that can contain different numbers of fishes?

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

Posted

Great idea! I would also like the ability to mount fish or create mounted fish trophies.

3 people like this

Posted

Bumping because I don't know how to call a CM to the thread, but GOD do I want this to happen.

Posted

Posted

If we're shooting for realistic, exotic and sal-----er fish don't thrive in aquariums without filtration. :P

LMFAO it edited salt H20. hahahaha

Posted

Thanks for the tag, idea has been noted.  Time to find a home for my Coelacanth.

2 people like this

Posted

Going to put a starfish in my tank and name him Patrick :D

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Patrick_Star.png

Posted

Yes please! I remember having a fish tank back in  AA :D 

Posted

Great idea! I would also like the ability to mount fish or create mounted fish trophies.

LOVE that idea.

Posted

Time to find a home for my Coelacanth.

In my stomach! ('O')

ca38dfb75fa8cb1852166aa803f9fd21.thumb.j