• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT1 Feedback from an Experienced Player

53 posts in this topic

Posted

i like the slow leveling. if leveling is too fast up to 50 there is so much missed content to be enjoyed.

There is no content locked out or missed by getting 50 too fast, you also don't have to level at all and can go at your own pace.

Posted (edited)

There is no content locked out or missed by getting 50 too fast, you also don't have to level at all and can go at your own pace.

well from what i can tell mobs dont drop as much when they have grey names

Edited by chungaroo

Posted

well from what i can tell mobs dont drop as much when they have grey names

All the drops can be gotten elsewhere and specifically the early areas where agerian drops, your black spirit gives you a full set and other items that will supplement your leveling. Like I said, theres nothing you can miss that will hinder your leveling or progress, your black spirit makes up for drops you may not have gotten and you can craft other stuff later.

Posted (edited)

... Nerds :P

Jk good points.

Edited by PersianBULL

Posted

To add to this, Balancing:

Balancing for lower levels for leveling at the moment is mostly about Giant and Warrior, as Archer has their special way of being OP while leveling and Sorc is able to 1-2 shot purple mobs, as we've tested in CBT.  This needs to happen through both damage and accuracy buffs in my opinions. As for PvP, yeah, it needs to start at 50.  PvP prior is a waste of everyones time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also agreeing with pretty much every single point he has posted here; a bit iffy on the ban on trading and hope that BDO looks into other solutions; it takes most of the multiplayer out of trading and with friends but I understand why they did it. As for leveling speed they need to either keep it and boost xp from quests and make more content that you do WHILE grinding (anything you do that doesn't give you comparable xp is NOT part of the leveling experience, its part of the "I'm taking a break from grinding" experience). Or revert it back to KR rate of leveling as there isn't enough of a spread of engaging content for leveling.

Posted

Good points on Economy. Almost everyone skips it, when they write their feedback.

This needs to be upped by 2x -  3x times:

gtys.thumb.jpg.e45f81c52be5e9c4955ff56c2

6-8kk for +15 Weapon is pocket money. You can farm it in few days time.

Black Stones are the key. The way they are now 50-100k  are way to cheap. They needs to be at least 400 - 500k. Each.

2015-12-21_145023377[95_-71_788].JPG

Same thing with Liverto. Need to up this low prices.

Hmm, i am not a BDO professional but i played a few other MMOs. Isnt the economy system a self correcting system? I mean, the more money (in total) is droped, the higher the prices for rare items? You can´t compare marketplace prices of crowded servers running over a year with CBT servers  running for a week. 

Posted

oh thank god you posted this! very constructive and well said. +10000000!!

Posted

+1 100% agree.   xlore for emperor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome post.  Very informative to anybody that was not able to get as far into the beta as they would have liked. 

Posted (edited)

i like the slow leveling. if leveling is too fast up to 50 there is so much missed content to be enjoyed.

I don't understand what content you think you are missing the exp in Korea easily lets you do quests and when they're appropriately leveled as well.

Edited by Valkyrja

Posted

where do I sign?

Posted

this game is amazing, I know many tweak on its way.

but the thing is the skills effect status and duration on skills description. I believe many other player would like to see this too.  

eg: stun, knock-down, mini-stun, paralyse, knockback, bound, air-bound.

1.) Currently if you suffer from stun or paralyse you just stand there cant do anything or move, there's no icon or status tell you are stunned or paralyse and wait for it to wear off!

(Knockdown and grab is more obvious but other status need some tweak.) 

2.) there some skills which has stun/para duration described but some don't. (Simply just stun rigid) duration can be 0.5 sec or 1 sec etc.

3.) Some skills just simply unnoticed the effect that actually apply! ( there are some skills with small effect but we can still see the effect some just not.)

thanks,

Posted

Keep pvp at low levels! It will add to the drama, that the server needs to have a healthy community. :D

Posted

Hey @Xlore

Posted

Keep pvp at low levels! It will add to the drama, that the server needs to have a healthy community. :D

There is no drama to be had at low levels that will matter after the first 2 weeks. the Majority of all the elements in the game focus around post 50 things. After those two weeks everyone will wonder why anyone even made a fuss about pre 50 PvP.

Posted

+1, grinding exp needs to be upped. 

Posted

I don't understand what content you think you are missing the exp in Korea easily lets you do quests and when they're appropriately leveled as well.

mobs and stuff just boring shit as usual but when i look at grinding spots for 50+ there doesnt seem like many other than maybe valencia so its kinda like the majority of areas become obsolete very quickly is all, i dont think it should be the pace it is right now probably a little bit quicker but not kr version speed

Posted

mobs and stuff just boring shit as usual but when i look at grinding spots for 50+ there doesnt seem like many other than maybe valencia so its kinda like the majority of areas become obsolete very quickly is all, i dont think it should be the pace it is right now probably a little bit quicker but not kr version speed

Valencia and media won't be out at NA launch so calpheon and heidel won't be obsolete. They aren't obsolete even with those areas.

Posted (edited)

Hmm, i am not a BDO professional but i played a few other MMOs. Isnt the economy system a self correcting system? I mean, the more money (in total) is droped, the higher the prices for rare items? You can´t compare marketplace prices of crowded servers running over a year with CBT servers  running for a week. 

Didn't see your post but i will update and mention that higher tiered weapons should be more expensive so people can't just outright buy them for cheap. thats a huge oversight. It only self corrects to a certain extent and only if people buy stuff.

Edited by Xlore

Posted

1. The servers really should be moved to Chicago or Texas for NA especially since Daum has shown interest in wanting this game to be an E-sport. I get 140 ping from the East coast and that is ridiculous I could just play on EU and get the same ping.

And screw all the Oceanic players!?!?! Sounds fair

Posted

And screw all the Oceanic players!?!?! Sounds fair

This isn't even your region and you just recently got unblocked from region block.

There's Australians that even think you are being obnoxious.

Posted

Didn't see your post but i will update and mention that higher tiered weapons should be more expensive so people can't just outright buy them for cheap. thats a huge oversight. It only self corrects to a certain extent and only if people buy stuff.

I totaly agree on that! Just wanted to mention that BDO have full control here. I mean, what if Black Stones drop rate decreases. That would automatically make higher tiered weapons and ammor much much more expensive. I think we simply have to wait for the official start and see how the economy stuff developes (and drop rate will be constantly tweaked till it reaches kind of the "sweetspot" for NA & EU market). Btw, i am a big fan of lower drop rates on rare items. Makes it even more challenging. ;)

Cheers and MERRY X-MAS!

Posted

This isn't even your region and you just recently got unblocked from region block.

There's Australians that even think you are being obnoxious.

What are you talking about? what region "isn't even my region"? When was I blocked, from what?

Are you an Australian? Why are you bringing them into this?

Posted

What are you talking about? what region "isn't even my region"? When was I blocked, from what?

Are you an Australian? Why are you bringing them into this?

oceanic=australia

sorry.