• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

'lucky' tools

26 posts in this topic

Posted

are these worth using?  I made on and equipped it and noticed it doesnt add +1 luck, so does it just increase the amount gathering each whack? or increase chance or rare gathers (like melted shards instead of just ore etc.)?  anyone messed with them a bunch feel like they are worth it?

Posted (edited)

are these worth using?  I made on and equipped it and noticed it doesnt add +1 luck, so does it just increase the amount gathering each whack? or increase chance or rare gathers (like melted shards instead of just ore etc.)?  anyone messed with them a bunch feel like they are worth it?

Like the Cash Shop costumes giving 10% EXP boost, it gives you +luck when using it. You will notice it as a "buff". Try using a luck item and see if a buff shows up for like 10 seconds or something like that.

Edited by PhantomIndex

Posted

Didn't saw any diference to be honest .

Farmed pork 2 times with 80-88 energy .

First time with steel butcher and i got like ~180 pork , and second time with lucky butcher and i got 192 <--- this i made it today .

Lvl 50 lvl luck 2 . So there isn't any diff ... 

I still got with lucky butcher 1 pork . Maybe it's not enough lucky ... 

Posted

Like the Cash Shop costumes giving 10% EXP boost, it gives you +luck when using it. You will notice it as a "buff". Try using a luck item and see if a buff shows up for like 10 seconds or something like that.

i equipped it but never used it.  does the buff only pop up when  you are hitting a node? and does it just add +1 luck? i have 5 lucks, so if that's the case this is worthless to me.

Posted

Pretty much.

Posted

I've been using the Pickaxe, and have been getting lots of Gold and Platinum from random nodes. More then I've gotten with other Shinning steel pickaxes.  

Posted

Lucky Shining has an impact 100%. I just got 2 more made and will test em on Artisan2 gathering today on some zinc nodes. Last time I used one at prof4 it was an extremely large difference in the variety of materials I got from a single node. Was not uncommon to get 5 different items from one node.

Posted

Only the Lucky Pickaxe and Lumbering Axe are worth it imo...

That's mostly because mining and lumbering have a high amount of secondary drops in their nodes.

That being said: Don't use your "Lucky" gathering equipment until you are AT LEAST at skilled5!!!

Skilled5 is a treshhold level and a lot of valuable resources aren't attainable below that level...

Posted

Lucky Fluid collector is it -if used on trees- from gathering prof 10 onwards, you will get tons of bark, leaf, monks, tree knots etc.

Posted

Lucky tools will be extremely good when enchanting over 15 comes out. Because any type of gathering can net you sharp stones

Posted

Lucky Shining has an impact 100%. I just got 2 more made and will test em on Artisan2 gathering today on some zinc nodes. Last time I used one at prof4 it was an extremely large difference in the variety of materials I got from a single node. Was not uncommon to get 5 different items from one node.

With Zinc node you really mean Sand- and Blood- right? Did you notice any difference between shining lucky and steel lucky? Does level 5 luck has anything to do with lucky tools?

Posted

lucky nodes dont give you +luck or so. As far as i read through the web it gives you higher chance for RAR drops. If you butcher you only get meal there is no rare drop here.

tanning means the though hide etc, lumbering you get more planks, mining more the rare things like gold, platinum or melted things and so on and so on.

So it is good to use if you need this rare drops, if not dont worry on using it.

Posted

Just max your luck, use either Shining Lucky and Steel Lucky., Prefer Shining Lucky. Use Goblins (prefer orange/ yellow ) to craft the tools.

p.s. ASAP before next mega patch (not sure when). The requirement for Shining tools will be high, require Pure Metals. Most is ninja updates especially price of rare weapon and gears. Please hoard as much as you can and sell later. Silver is easy to earn, you just need to find more info and discover your self. 

Posted

wait for enchanting patch, gatheres are the only one who get sharp stones. They will sell for millions unless they implement korea p2w.

Posted

Just max your luck, use either Shining Lucky and Steel Lucky., Prefer Shining Lucky. Use Goblins (prefer orange/ yellow ) to craft the tools.

p.s. ASAP before next mega patch (not sure when). The requirement for Shining tools will be high, require Pure Metals. Most is ninja updates especially price of rare weapon and gears. Please hoard as much as you can and sell later. Silver is easy to earn, you just need to find more info and discover your self. 

Why goblins for crafting tools when humans have higher luck?

Posted

depening on what human you use goblins can craft up with 60% less time than a human. The additional quantity evens out the quality.

Posted

depening on what human you use goblins can craft up with 60% less time than a human. The additional quantity evens out the quality.

But in case of lucky tools I really want those lucky ones and the rest more or less just take away space in warehouse. Goblins are perfect for everything else like: silver clothes, furniture, stones…

Posted

Most people are are correct for the most part. You get a lucky tool if you are hunting for rare drops like plat/gold/silver ore and branch/lump/knots etc. I mostly just get a bunch of picks and use those to mine myself some precious metals for various uses.

Stocking up for when we get sharp blackstones is deffo a good idea. I just wonder what their drop rate is.... Might consider stocking on energy pots too.

Posted (edited)

My Master/Orange goblins without tool skills+5 is much faster than Human with Tool +5 unless its orange. If you have orange goblin with skill "Produce +3 tools" , Halleluyah, you will see lots of lucky. :D  

Skill "produce.. +3 weapon/armors/tools/crates of misc / cannon etc.. skill only available for Master/ Orange. +1 available for expert/ yellow. of course its RNG and changeable.

Ps. +3 means it will take 4 time resources to make 4 items in each production turns.so ensure you have enough resources and warehouse space to churns 120 items in 30 turns for Master Giants (one cycle with full beers ?)  But if you have vanilla skill "making weapon faster +5 " with that produce skill. Holy Cow. Personally I have skill " produce +3 cannons " and " making cannon faster+5 " . Do your math, How many cannons i can sell during Guild war etc.

Edited by OmahaBeach
1 person likes this

Posted

My Master/Orange goblins without tool skills+5 is much faster than Human with Tool +5 unless its orange. If you have orange goblin with skill "Produce +3 tools" , Halleluyah, you will see lots of lucky. :D  

Skill "produce.. +3 weapon/armors/tools/crates of misc / cannon etc.. skill only available for Master/ Orange. +1 available for expert/ yellow. of course its RNG and changeable.

Ps. +3 means it will take 4 time resources to make 4 items in each production turns.so ensure you have enough resources and warehouse space to churns 120 items in 30 turns for Master Giants (one cycle with full beers ?)  But if you have vanilla skill "making weapon faster +5 " with that produce skill. Holy Cow. Personally I have skill " produce +3 cannons " and " making cannon faster+5 " . Do your math, How many cannons i can sell during Guild war etc.

Those are excellent points, well done:)
Do you know what the fastest way to level up workers is? Do they level up linearly or do some jobs give them more XP/hour?

Posted

I'm pretty sure +3 gives a bonus without the cost in resources.  At least all of my +3 workers seem to be working this way.

Posted

I'm pretty sure +3 gives a bonus without the cost in resources.  At least all of my +3 workers seem to be working this way.

Check again, someone else said that it only works if you have enough resources for the bonus ones. 

Posted

Check again, someone else said that it only works if you have enough resources for the bonus ones. 

I'll watch it tonight and let you know.

If it is actually consuming 4 times the resources for 4 times the production then a lot of my profit margins just went up in smoke and I've been crafting at a loss.  (like Base Herb Crates/Ore crates etc due to the powder cost.

I'm reasonably certain this is not the case however as I just created like 200 Ore crates last night and I'd have notice missing 200 black stone powder.

Posted (edited)

I'll watch it tonight and let you know.

If it is actually consuming 4 times the resources for 4 times the production then a lot of my profit margins just went up in smoke and I've been crafting at a loss.  (like Base Herb Crates/Ore crates etc due to the powder cost.

I'm reasonably certain this is not the case however as I just created like 200 Ore crates last night and I'd have notice missing 200 black stone powder.

As suggested , it take 4 x resources (experimented many times else the worker wont let you proceed during work assignment) . But you forget the base resource you obtain also RNG factor eg random 1-4 items from one manual processing turn. (the more you produce, the more free bonus items you have without additional cost lol ) . 

Tips for master Worker : let it auto 24 hours promote instead of force promote ( I experiment expert to master : require 31 pearls for express 24/7)/ Auto promote has 70% chance to get promoted than force promote :D. ( Yes i test around 5-10 expert workers each month. )

Crate is cheap ><. Im produce weapon for popular sales eg. steel weapons (3 green + 1 Blue - random type 60% rng), based on my experiment for Master Goblins producing 500+ weapons to date ( goblin produce 40 weapon per full beer round-4 each turn x 10 turns) . Temporary stop due to shortage metal solvents. (Limited Trace of Savagery ><), oh. some mention rare chance to produce gold tier weapon, but so far i have yet to produce many.

My best available Master worker skill so far, +3 weapon, +3 crate of herb,farms,mushrooms. My aim is +3 woods, +3 Armors, +3 cannon balls, +3 tools and +3 costume. Best do early before future patch, game developer may increased the materials or higher process materials. (ninja update :ph34r: ) . Yes if you have Army of Master worker churning out at factory of everyday public needs, you become  " industrialists " . let the blue and green worker do manual labor :P for fast training or farming (soon ) For that you wont be Fisherman and smell of fishy forever. You become the 1% . Hohohoho

p.s good thing about immediate sales, goblin produce and keep in warehouse. You just take it and press Marketplace icon and sale it. Who need AH queu up, Pffffttt

hence i keep remind that raw materials is cheap to buy, with factory churn out rate, i get 5-15 times returns even without node gathering raw materials. have u notice why your raw materials sold like hot cake within a week. You dont get super rich by selling raws but someone got to be farmer, right. :P. Lol, the korea players do not get rich by P2W, they use statistic and data mining to take advantage of ingame ready mechanical. 100 million is like 10 million to them. hence no surpise a billion is like 100 million. You just need to be as resourceful as them and info is hidden for a reason. Sorry to burst the bubble.  

Edited by OmahaBeach

Posted

Tips for master Worker : let it auto 24 hours promote instead of force promote ( I experiment expert to master : require 31 pearls for express 24/7)/ Auto promote has 70% chance to get promoted than force promote :D. ( Yes i test around 5-10 expert workers each month. )

Can you elaborate on that? What pearls, what is forced and auto promote? There is no cash shop items in EU/NA version related to workers…