• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

World Bosses are COMPLETELY BROKE (exploit)

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Daum needs to hotfix. The exploit/cheat on field bosses is ruining the economy. Is this how Daum intended for BDO to be in its current state?

Posted

are melee still dying?

Posted

are melee still dying?

No one is dying due to the musket abuse.

Posted

Daum needs to hotfix. The exploit/cheat on field bosses is ruining the economy. Is this how Daum intended for BDO to be in its current state?

Mate it's intended, have you not been following the 17 page thread. It's in the lore bro........ Trollface

2 people like this

Posted

i hope everyone gets his permaban ;) no economy broken then, if they wont get a profit when being permabanned some are already banned for 30 years for exploiting and act like idiots not knowing whats going on, i saw a few posts.

Posted

According to Redface, being able to kill field bosses and getting 3-5 livertos every 15 - 20 mins is working as intended. 

1 person likes this

Posted

According to Redface, being able to kill field bosses and getting 3-5 livertos every 15 - 20 mins is working as intended. 

According to a lot of dumbasses.

Go and read that thread that is 17 pages.

Posted (edited)

i hope everyone gets his permaban ;) no economy broken then, if they wont get a profit when being permabanned some are already banned for 30 years for exploiting and act like idiots not knowing whats going on, i saw a few posts.

It would be no economy at end because everyone use muskets now lol

Edited by Hekki

Posted (edited)

Mate it's intended, have you not been following the 17 page thread. It's in the lore bro........ Trollface

Its not, it been fixed on Korean server in a later version from the one we have, and atm pretty much 1 guild on our server Redface has been exploiting it. Pretty much they got the head start on the exploit and now they just camp the spawn on every channel and kill anyone else thats gets within 50 feet of the Boss so there guild is the only one that can get loot from them. And due to gear gap not much people can do about it. There pretty much selling all Leverto weapons that are not bows and getting the rangers all the bows for the next patch.
They just have a character sitting at his spawn inbetween spawn windows on all channels and call it the moment he spawns where 60 of them will show up within 10 minutes kill it them move to next channel killing anyone else who tries to do it.

I wouldnt have a problem with this if they were actually doing it legit.

Edited by Veeshan

Posted

Reddit also started censoring this shit, either way if devs don't clean up this fallout I am going to quit having any faith in this game tbh.

And actually -----ing punish offenders, make an example out of them.

Posted

I Dont think they monitor anything that goes on in game really, have you seen some of the guild names out there?  No way they will do anything about an exploit, if its even an exploit...i havent seen whats happening.

Posted

at wich point is it ruining the economy?
i'm using the economy right now...its as healthy as every day.

Posted

I Dont think they monitor anything that goes on in game really, have you seen some of the guild names out there?  No way they will do anything about an exploit, if its even an exploit...i havent seen whats happening.

Exactly why I think this game will go down the toilet slowly.
 Not that I want it to, I love this game... but how companies handle situations like this are very telling.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Quote from someone that never did those bosses.  I'll let you figure out the chances of getting a Liverto with 40 people attacking the boss but no one getting a single weapon, not even the top damage dealers.

Edited by Vitamin D

Posted

Are You A Candidate For A Cult  <RedFace>? Take This Test

Here is a checklist for you to discover your vulnerability eligibility 

... I am considered bright in most things

... I am a curious person about the world around me

... I have been a leader among my peers

... I have been a member of a group and consider myself a follower

... I have moments when I doubt myself and my ability to succeed

... I am afraid of the future from time to time

... I am considered idealistic by my family and friends

... I enjoy being liked by those around me and enjoy receiving compliments from them

... I sometimes like taking risks

HOW DID YOU GET ON?

Did you check 3 or more?

Congratulations!!  

You are a prime candidate for a cult recruiter <RedFace> Officer.

If you think you can’t be taken in then you certainly can be!

Posted

That test reads like a bad application form to a -----ing supermarket.

RedFace is what we like to call a collection of douchenozzles.

Posted

I AM ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MONSTERS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! FEAR ME MORTALS, I WILL BRING THE END OF TIME AND YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE M...

*shot by musket*

*dies a few minutes after*

Posted

Exactly why I think this game will go down the toilet slowly. Not that I want it to, I love this game... but how companies handle situations like this are very telling.

why u so mad about an easy boss? u know liverto wont even be that great in a few weeks

Posted

why u so mad about an easy boss? u know liverto wont even be that great in a few weeks

It's still going to be top 2 weaponry and it's still worth about ten million silver a piece.

lol @ trying to minimize the extant of the damage caused by having that boss on exploitfarm.

Posted

Dear god can we just let this die.  It's going to be up to Daum whether people get banned or not. 

If you want to partake in the exploit for ez lootz at the risk of maybe being banned, go ahead.

If you don't want to partake, don't.

Posted

Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb?

Stun locking the boss is "intended". Right. You're correct.

Posted

Are you dumb or pretending to be dumb?

Stun locking the boss is "intended". Right. You're correct.

U mirin bruv?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0