• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Broken economy

25 posts in this topic

Posted

GG Daum, you allowed the economy to be completely broken. When Mediah launches, people will have max gear within a week... good job at screwing this one up royally.

Posted

care to explain maybe?

Posted

???

Posted

With no context to make this constructive it's basically...

Posted

Fix the world boss exploit, the economy is completely broken.... people running around with 20-50 million full +15 Livertos, and the list goes on. Those world bosses should not be so easily beaten, and it is destroying the economy.

2 people like this

Posted

care to explain maybe?

He thinks that getting +15 gear is a hard thing. It took only a week or two after release for people to get fully +15. Now its a few day only.

So it doesn't really matter..

???

Some people farmed enough money to be able to make +15s fast with the new items whne they come. I don't see a problem with this.

Everyone is able to make easy money in the game. Its not the boss exploit that makes the economy "broken" Liverto sells for shit money.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have almost all +15, that isn't the point, and I didn't do it exploiting the boss... my problem is, people getting liverto's like crazy, for their main/alts, and having 100+mil in bank from boss exploits... tree belts, etc...

Posted

GG Daum, you allowed the economy to be completely broken. When Mediah launches, people will have max gear within a week... good job at screwing this one up royally.

Why, don't you want to have max gear?

Posted

Flood the desert with tears.

Posted

Flood the desert with tears.

I have full gear, but I didn't need to exploit to get it =)

Posted

Who cares about exploiting bosses, as long as Daum's still making money they couldn't care less. Break the game more, I say.

Posted

Who cares about exploiting bosses, as long as Daum's still making money they couldn't care less. Break the game more, I say.

Feeling pessimistic I see

Posted

Feeling pessimistic I see

Feeling realistic

Posted

Feeling realistic

No justice or peace

Posted

I think we can expect less fan boy show up at this moment, as time goes by, more of them eventually lose faith in Daum

1 person likes this

Posted

No justice or peace

Exactly, BDO can become a dystopia and Daum won't care because they're still getting paid.

Posted

Exactly, BDO can become a dystopia and Daum won't care because they're still getting paid.

giphy.gif

Posted

well most of the exploiters got permabanned for 30 years , so if they dont unban them, which i hope,  WIN Situation !

Posted

Yep, gg rare items, gg game.

It's rip  tbh.

Posted (edited)

He thinks that getting +15 gear is a hard thing. It took only a week or two after release for people to get fully +15. Now its a few day only.

So it doesn't really matter..

Some people farmed enough money to be able to make +15s fast with the new items whne they come. I don't see a problem with this.

Everyone is able to make easy money in the game. Its not the boss exploit that makes the economy "broken" Liverto sells for shit money.

You have to be an idiot to think this. (Not you, just the people that do think this.)

Guess what the exploit didn't give you FOR THREE WEEKS?

LIVERTO STAVES. Guess what Liverto weapon is the cheapest in the game even though it was only patched in two weeks ago? LIVERTO STAVES. 

You can't ruin a fixed market, because the fixed market itself is what is ruining the fixed market economy.

Not to mention the Mark of Shadow "dupe" aka, idiots that don't realize that a MoS has a 0.2% drop rate, increased by luck, increased by Node Level, increased by Knowledge, increased by Server Instances. It's easy for 20-30 MoS to drop per hour per server. People should do their research before complaining about things they don't understand.

Edited by Shades

Posted (edited)

People are killing the world bosses easily without the exploit, just putting it out there.
I've killed some 30 world bosses now, all without exploit, out of the 40~ people participating only up to 3 people get good loot, many times 0 people get good loot. Can earn far more gold per hour by grinding Kzarka Shrine.

Edited by Nibelungen

Posted

People are killing the world bosses easily without the exploit, just putting it out there.
I've killed some 30 world bosses now and out of the 40~ people participating only up to 3 people get good loot, many times zero people gets the good loot. Can earn far more gold per hour by grinding Kzarka Shrine.

Woah there buddy, don't go telling anyone you can make 5-10million a night in Shrine. They might catch on or something.

Posted

"Knowledge is power"

Posted

There is no Kzarka Shrine.  Don't get ppl all wound up, go back to catfish! Catfish r GR8

Posted (edited)

And there are 2 Kzarka Shrines :ph34r:

But serendia is better for money.

Edited by Azta

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0