• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heve armor????

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a vendor from which to purchase Strenght armor of Heve(chest) wiht amity???

Posted

Nope there isn't. It drops in Hexe Sactuary tho, or so I've heard.

Posted

Na I doint heve eny armur

Posted

No vendor that sells Heve, it does drop in Hexe Sanctuary though. The chest piece is by far the rarest of the set from what I've noticed and I've put in a good 18-20 hours farming at Hexe. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It may drop off the Trolls North of Calpheon too.  I got the gloves and helmet from them earlier today.

Posted

I've dropped two so far. One in the troll area outside Calpheon and one in the Bree Tree ruins.

Posted (edited)

Is it possible this Armor has a translation issue? It may say Heve but in the description the Goddess is called Hebe (which it is named for).

Anyway, i saw it being dropped in Hexe but the drop chance is damn low it's better to just straight farm the silver for it (and the XP that comes with it) in one of the Shrines and hope that your marketplace skills are up to par.

It also drops in Caphras Cave and Biraghi Den, i had the most luck a Biraghi Den.

Edited by Pracera

Posted

It is rare on the market also, actually a pain in the ass to obtain... Only piece I have to wait with enchanting because there is none to use for dura repair.... 

Posted

it is extremely rare on the market :(

Posted

It's not that it's rare on the marketplace, it's that it gets sniped as soon as it pops up.  I spent an hour just sitting on the marketplace last Friday night around midnight.  14 total Heve Chests appeared in that time period, and I was only able to get 3 of them.  I thought I was pretty quick on the marketplace, but I was definitely proven wrong.  lol

I haven't really been farming Hexe, but I have already gotten three sets of Heve gloves from there, and that's with zero node investment and four luck.  No chests yet.

Posted

It's not that it's rare on the marketplace, it's that it gets sniped as soon as it pops up.  I spent an hour just sitting on the marketplace last Friday night around midnight.  14 total Heve Chests appeared in that time period, and I was only able to get 3 of them.  I thought I was pretty quick on the marketplace, but I was definitely proven wrong.  lol

I haven't really been farming Hexe, but I have already gotten three sets of Heve gloves from there, and that's with zero node investment and four luck.  No chests yet.

Don't be sad. You probably fell victim to one of the botters on the marketplace. They can bypass CAPTCHAS and put in the amount they want to buy, through the botting-program :) 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0