• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

<Immortal> Friendly PvE Guild [Edan] (Merging with Intrepid)

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UM4fUmD.png

<Immortal> is a friendly guild that caters to many different type of players.
Our goal is to have fun!
We don't want the headaches of drama and, trolls, elitists, etc.
We simply want to play how we want with friends and enjoy the game!

eWraFyW.jpg

Requirements

-Being friendly, mature and respectful
-Being online and active at least once every 2 weeks
-Participating in at least 1 guild quest every month
-Being interested in guild activities like missions/bosses/future content/etc
-Willing to reserve your daily boss scrolls to run with guildies
-Being focused on team playing and team goals
-Willing to play on Serendia E1
-Willing to register on the guild's Discord (To be able to read info. Chatting not required.)

What we offer

-Discord voice chat
-Discord helpful text channels with a lot of information
-Guild activities such as boss scrolls, guild boss (under 30mins clear), PvP practice, etc
-Life Guild Skills (Fishing and Gathering)
-Oriented for different play styles PVE, Casual PvP, Life Skills, etc
-Our Primetime for events/activities/etc is from 6pm to 11pm EDT // 3pm PDT to 8pm PDT

How to join

Join our little family (that just got bigger) in the Intrepid guild! We're merging together as a big happy family! :D

Edited by Cat

Posted

Roll up guys, we're a friendly bunch =D

Posted

Still need a few more members! :D

Posted

We're currently recruiting members interested in participating in guild missions, guild boss, boss scrolls and grinding parties. Targeted playtime is around 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT.

Posted

Hey accepting low levels? I moved servers now so had to start anew.

Posted (edited)

We do accept all levels. Whisper an officer in game if you wish to know more or wanna get an invite.

We're currently at 58/60 members so we would like to fill up those spots!

Edited by Cat

Posted

Any class, any level. As long as you're friendly you're welcome in Immortal =]

Posted

I think I'd join just to meet Cat.......

Just saying!

Posted

I think I'd join just to meet Cat.......

Just saying!

What? O.o lol Why?

Posted

Loved your profile......Very nice artwork.....It doth appear you'd be fun to game with!

just saying!

Posted

Loved your profile......Very nice artwork.....It doth appear you'd be fun to game with!

just saying!

Thanks lol

Posted

Now the question is, are you still recruiting, and do you have room for a VERY, VERY casual gamer?  I love this game and have played MANY.  Ima altahoic tho, so my progress is glacially slow.......

Would love to find a nice casual guild, where EVERYONE is not already 50+!  Older gamer here and the social aspects are almost as important as the game!  Love my voice chat!

Posted

We have room for all playstyles! We like to have players to participate in events but we also look for fun ppl to create a nice atmosphere in the guild. Our only requirement is that you are active at least once every 2 weeks. So if no one hears from you for 14 days (and you didn't warn an officer) that would get you kicked. So if you think you can come chat or play with us at least once in that timeframe then you're welcome! If you do wanna join check out the first post to know how to contact us in game. 

Posted

We have raised our limit to 65 so we're looking for a few more members. Look at our prime activity time to know if you can attend guild events. We're looking for people who want to do guild quest!

Posted

Also, a heads up for anyone reading this far down into our guild page, you can always whisper an officer for more info. Officers are as follows currently:

Yoruki
Rob
Whoker
Deckard_Kain
Mirianin

Posted

Sadly we got quite a few members who have stopped playing the game so we're looking for new friendly players to join our ranks! Whisper or add us as friends on the game!

Posted (edited)

HI, i tried adding a few of the names to my friends list but it didn't seem to work xD i got a couple people who play with me in my guild who are looking to join, just we have some questions. My in game name is Vandenhar or we can talk here, which ever is easier

Edited by Vandenhar

Posted

Lets keep the members rolling in guys. We're friendly and we have cookies...well...bean shaped cookies...ok we have beans...but we're friendly nonetheless =D come join Immortal.

Posted

Still looking for members?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0