• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

hello! hoping to make some BDO friends!

45 posts in this topic

Posted

i just preordered! so excited! i've been playing during the closed beta and i'm sold. haha

i'm a pretty slow leveler because I get distracted and wander off doing other things in game, but if anyone is okay with that maybe we can play together sometime?

6 people like this

Posted

Great to hear! :)
I'm like you and like to get sidetracked and fully enjoy everything the game has to offer, so I'd be more than happy to play together with you in the next beta and at launch!

Have a good one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to the forum moonbae :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea....wander lust is to be cautioned. So yea make sure you bring some peoples along~

2 people like this

Posted

Great to hear! :)
I'm like you and like to get sidetracked and fully enjoy everything the game has to offer, so I'd be more than happy to play together with you in the next beta and at launch!

Have a good one.

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

Welcome to the forum moonbae :D

Thanks!

Yea....wander lust is to be cautioned. So yea make sure you bring some peoples along~

Will do! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, be careful with wandering once you reach level 30.
Somebody destroyed my wagon today while I was recruiting guild members, luckily I was able to kill him ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm exactly like that too x) I'm glad that i'm not the only one...

2 people like this

Posted

i just preordered! so excited! i've been playing during the closed beta and i'm sold. haha

i'm a pretty slow leveler because I get distracted and wander off doing other things in game, but if anyone is okay with that maybe we can play together sometime?

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Black Desert online !

Nice to meet you :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Welcome and you are not alone with slow lvling xD. played for 40 hours this beta and barely reach lvl 23 xDI am gonna do some shameless promotion x) 

We are a small guild looking for more members to explore the game with ^^

Edited by Yangzhoui
1 person likes this

Posted

Sameeee, also pre-ordered!
It bums me that we didn't win a beta key in the treasure hunt lol

It's kinda hard for me to play solo all of the time. How about we all party up or join a guild in CBT2? ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

welcome! to this amazing game the community seems amazing so far and slow leveling is a good thing you can explore more and chill :D! i would happily play with you in black desert its actually better in the long run to level slow because if you explore you get knowledge and knowledge is needed for quest and other area >.<.

2 people like this

Posted

It's kinda hard for me to play solo all of the time. How about we all party up or join a guild in CBT2? ^_^

I'm a guild leader ;) And we are a very nice guild ;)

Posted (edited)

I'm a guild leader ;) And we are a very nice guild ;)

Dont go and steal away potentional guild member away >:P

Feel free to join any guild you like ^^

This is what our guild has to offer

Edited by Yangzhoui

Posted

Dont go and steal away potentional guild member away >:P

Feel free to join any guild you like ^^

This is what our guild has to offer

The search for loyal guild members is hard ;)
I'm not stealing ;) My first post just wasn't about recruiting.

Posted

The search for loyal guild members is hard ;)
I'm not stealing ;) My first post just wasn't about recruiting.

haha no it was more of a joke :P no worrys ^^ . its idd not easy to find members that have the same view on the game as you :P

Posted

I know, I tired not to sound like a serious weirdo xD But it seems like I failed.
Maybe we can make a guild alliance, there is no need for that, but making some friends is always good.
And this is what this thread is about :)

Posted

I know, I tired not to sound like a serious weirdo xD But it seems like I failed.
Maybe we can make a guild alliance, there is no need for that, but making some friends is always good.
And this is what this thread is about :)

I am up for an alliance :P its nice to have some nice friend in game. Espicialy when the world is not so save ^^

Posted

Welcome to the community! I am pretty active here on the forums, and coordinated the party to end the CBT1. Please feel free to add me for the CBT2, as I will be on and love having more friends to chat and explore with. Nice to meet you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the replies everyone! I will be playing CBT2 with my friend and little sister (hopefully, she's pre-med so she might not have too much time for it)...

We tend to hold off on joining guilds until we all agree on one, but thank you for offering! Once they start playing I'll be sure to bring up guilds. c:

Welcome to the community! I am pretty active here on the forums, and coordinated the party to end the CBT1. Please feel free to add me for the CBT2, as I will be on and love having more friends to chat and explore with. Nice to meet you!

Thank you! Nice to meet you too!

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh well, one important question, on which server are you going to play ? XDD NA or EU ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to Black Desert, hope you find friends you can share your adventures with!

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you ok with me dunking you? If so we'll become great friends. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh well, one important question, on which server are you going to play ? XDD NA or EU ?

NA!

Welcome to Black Desert, hope you find friends you can share your adventures with!

Thanks!

Are you ok with me dunking you? If so we'll become great friends. 

pls no

i have glass bones and paper skin

Edited by moonbae