• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Closed Beta 1 Survey

294 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Good job, guys!    
There will be a lot more players coming over in the future,
and it's going to be impossible for the CMs to talk to everyone individually.

But I hope the team can still keep in touch with the fans!

Edited by 42

Posted

Great CBT excited for the second one.

1 person likes this

Posted

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

/cheer for BDO And it's team :D

1 person likes this

Posted

you should probably send this to peoples emails so the silent majority has a chance to have their voice heard

17 people like this

Posted (edited)

pretty good cbt, no crashes etc.. hopefully the xp rate for the next will be higher so the masses can test stuff out

Edited by Xyler
2 people like this

Posted

Am I the only one seeing this? O.o

Screenshot (45).png

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for the fun times! I am going to be lost for the next few days without Black Desert. Hope to see you all again in CBT2!

2 people like this

Posted

Was an awesome week finally getting to see this game and glad to be a part of it. 

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the experience team, bloody brilliant and expect to see us in the future!

Posted

Thank you hope to see the pearlshop and the witch in CBT2 :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Really enjoyed playing it for the first time.

I found a little bug in the survey in the  "How many hours did you play in CBT-1?".  You can not select something like 60 hours. It is missing options between 49-72 hours.

hours played.jpg

Posted

done :0

Posted

done hopefully you guys listen to your rp/pve players and introduce a server like this. with gvg/sieges stlll but with option of no loss of items/gear in pve.

4 people like this

Posted

Amazing game, I hope to see it grow over time and have additional content added through out the years as I intend to stay for many years to come.
  Can we please get a " Invite friend to group" button within the friends list? I hate that I either have to stand next to them or force a reply whisper in order to group... just makes grouping difficult.

Shout out to guild and crew!! - almost 8 hours of game play a day and only made it to 27-30 amongst 6 ppl: only 2 of us made it to 30. So the grind is defiantly there, but locating where to obtain more quests would be a good alternative to dampening the grind while keeping it; in terms of making the grind feel rewarding.

over all, absolutely amazed with the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Good changes so far! Keep it up!

Posted

In the community interaction question you didn't give us a blank text box for us to tell you how much we love you! ;(

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Top Notch work! Hope to see you in CBT-2... Beltfish

Edited by darklight2012
addition
1 person likes this

Posted

Good survey, I will say there may be confusion on the question about guild upkeep...did you mean the 150k cost with 0 upkeep, or do you mean how it just was??  

*Also, I hope you track ip's etc on these polls for integrity.

Posted

I wish the game would promote partying

16 people like this

Posted

Great playing with you all and Great survey covered all aspects of the game well.

Thanks for allowing us to test out the game in such a polished shape so that we can experience the game so well instead of having to deal with problems. Hopefully that alone leaves a lasting impression on everyone :D

See you guys/gals in CBT-2

Posted

Looking forward to seeing some changes to party exp and gamepad tooltips next beta! Don't let me down! ♥

6 people like this

Posted

The game is wonderful, keep up the good work guys!

1 person likes this

Posted

Really great first impression. Love it!

some familiar mechanics and yes its a complicated trading system, with huge scope for ingenuity with crafting economy which will keep everyone busy/ happy. 

love the fights!! smooth and immersive progression .. cant wait to see how the guild PvP develops. 

YES :)