• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Closed Beta 1 Survey

294 posts in this topic

Posted

Please make the next CBT longer so that more people can experience the guild fighting and world PvP elements!
I'm not a PvPer, but it would be nice to see how bad ganking or trade bandits can become and if it's a deal breaker or not for some people :)

Posted

Just finished my survey, and i agree with Delirium.

In the survey they asked what we think about Class Balances. the thing is we can't really tell. Nobody has a lv 50 maxed out character and PvP'd every other a-like classes. Nor teamfights. We can't judge Class balance if we can't reach "end game" with our character.

Posted

Hoping for a great release.

Posted

I must admit, I was in the Beta for another mmo a year or so ago. The game has over a million players and I expected the Beta would be very polished, for a Beta. I was wrong.

While playing BDO the only glitch it had, if it can be called that, was I had to remove and then add my lantern to get it to light come nightfall. With the voiceover added this BDO Beta would seem to be fully ready for release. It was so smooth, everything worked as I expected it to ( this being the first time playing the game ) that I was able to explore the world and be in awe of it's beauty. The fighting was so smooth I felt my power growing as I leveled up and became stronger. I only made it to lvl 21, and I loved every hour I played! 

Well done BDO Team, well done!

1 person likes this

Posted

Done!

Posted

I want to thanks the dev team for this opportunity to play for a week on closed beta. I played on RU and am really looking forward to the release in NA. Its refreshing to have a game that isn't a cookie cutter MMO. And offers a variety of ways to participate in the game. This game has tons of potential. Stick to your guns, you wont please all of the people, so do you best. I am gonna be lost till you release in Jan (hopefully). I have been spreading this games potential via work of mouth. So you have my backing. 

/kudos all! Keep up the good work, you have unlimited potential with this game. Stick to your vision, and what you can deliverer, do it with quality. People appreciate it. Set expectations accordingly. Don't over sell what the game can do. People appreciate honesty and sincerity.

What ever you do, dont give in to the whiners. They are gonna complain no matter what you do. Do you what you do best and do it with passion. It will show in the game play.

Oh and release asap! haha kidding, take your time. Make sure its ready for prime time. First impression is EVERYTHING!

/cheers

Montey

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just finished my survey, and i agree with Delirium.

In the survey they asked what we think about Class Balances. the thing is we can't really tell. Nobody has a lv 50 maxed out character and PvP'd every other a-like classes. Nor teamfights. We can't judge Class balance if we can't reach "end game" with our character.

I will add a note on this, Class balance is going to be your biggest challenge in any MMO. It will be an evolution in progress, so take your time and make sound decisions so you don't set the wrong expectations and give people a reason to whine.

Montey

Edited by Montov

Posted

This is the longest I've played a CBT. Pretty much says how much I loved it. So glad I brought the Conquerors package.

Posted (edited)

My biggest concerns are the current leveling curve in relation to grind past 50, and the fact that PvP now unlocks at 30. These two factors amount to a very toxic environment while leveling past 30 and the gutted karma system does little to punish players for griefing or not picking targets wisely.

Just wanted to piggyback on this. 

My experience to 30 was fun and smooth.  However I did not notice that I was now flagged for PvP and found my self getting hit while on my horse.  So even though fun, NA players love to PvP (Open-world) based on what I read and experience.   A very different gaming culture so far, so Pearl Abyss may not have had any issues with the whole "ganking" so fine tuning the karma system was not a priority.  As Day said above, "toxic environment." Once you mess with someones leveling experience, you can get both positives and negatives from the encounter.  Some want the fight, some want to be left alone as they reach 50. I am one to welcome the fight, but for someone that is high level that is later bored and chooses to just farm players that are leveling, although their choice ruins folks who do not want this encounter.  I have not read the karma system, but hope this is system in place punishes those who chose the red path and are not wisely choosing their targets.  I understand most want to play the way they want to play, I encourage both, But PKing and bullying/ griefing is another thing while others are leveling.  One simple fix is to raise the PvP opening. 

Edited by LittleBrownMan
removed other multi quote
3 people like this

Posted

They are, just not instanced ones!

Very cool.  Let's get to it. :)

Posted

thank you for the awesome time I really enjoyed this game and I'm looking forward to the next beta!

Posted

Cant wait for CBT-2 :D hopefully it will be soon :D just not at the end of January xD please

Posted (edited)

The world or Black Desert Is a Fun and Immersive, I am glad that It has journeyed to west. Thanks Daum Games and Pearl Abyss for the CBT access. 

Thanks for all hours of game play and Letting us be a part of the Bug finding. I Hope that we all gave the info need to better the game and will Have the Chance to Help on later CBT-?

2015-12-21_160567693[1519_-78_2908].JPG

Edited by Kron
wording

Posted (edited)

THanks for all the Fish 

2015-12-21_160503860[1519_-78_2908].JPG

Edited by Kron

Posted

survey done, good job!

Posted

On Final Fantasy xiv you can bring your character to life. When you look at something your character actually turns their head and looks. On my screen and on other screens of other people in the world as well. Emotes, and character actions like dancing, smiling, cheering. etc. are all VERY important in MMOs. Please please work hard to bring your characters to life. MMO players like to be able to express to one another in the game how they feel via emotes. It would do you well to take in interest in this if you dont want to be come another Tera. THAT IS THE BIGGEST THING YOU NEED. Lastly, dueling, us players want to be able to stand around and duel one another, in sparing but also to be able to fight to the death to settle matters. Duel and character animations should be something you get rolled out if you want to keep a following for a long time to come.

1 person likes this

Posted

Done and really can´t wait for CBT 2 to see and expirience hopefully some new great changes! Keep it on CM´s, Daum and Pearl Abyss! :x

Posted

Thank you, team! It was a lot of fun!

Posted

Waiting for the improvements on the next CBT ;)

Keep up the good work and dont get us waiting that much, we all want news :)

Posted

Walked away more excited for this game then ever after this first beta. Its really shaping up to be the game that I will be mostly playing in 2016. Keep up the hard work guys, cant wait for the second beta :D

Posted

I must admit, I was in the Beta for another mmo a year or so ago. The game has over a million players and I expected the Beta would be very polished, for a Beta. I was wrong.

While playing BDO the only glitch it had, if it can be called that, was I had to remove and then add my lantern to get it to light come nightfall. With the voiceover added this BDO Beta would seem to be fully ready for release. It was so smooth, everything worked as I expected it to ( this being the first time playing the game ) that I was able to explore the world and be in awe of it's beauty. The fighting was so smooth I felt my power growing as I leveled up and became stronger. I only made it to lvl 21, and I loved every hour I played! 

Well done BDO Team, well done!

ofc because u cant rly call this real beta as this game is already made for last 2y... this is only "beta" to see what they need to change for our market and nothing else as all gameplay, content is already done so ofc u wont find any game breaking bugs or glitches...

Posted

Great beta test! Love the game already. Cant wait till the next one.

Filled out my survey as best I could. I only got to level 26 on my Wiz. :)

Posted

Great Beta!  I absolutely love the game.  $100 well spent.  Can't wait for CBT2.

Posted

Really enjoyed the fact that the survey addressed some very debate-heavy topic areas head on. Makes it apparent those things are at least being looked at; hopefully it also means they are capable of being changed as necessary. Good luck with using the feedback to help shape the game specifically for us. Please keep up the great communication.

Posted

It was awesome, loved the game really can't wait for the next beta! Im sure release is going to be amazing, Keep up the awesome work! Im definitely going to play this thing like crazy every time :D