• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

worker node investment. worth it or not?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all

Havent managed to find any info on if its worth investing energy into worker nodes..as far as i can see in game there is only a bonus if the node is owned by the a guild.

if anyone has any info on this please let me know

thks

Apop

Posted (edited)

Hey all

Havent managed to find any info on if its worth investing energy into worker nodes..as far as i can see in game there is only a bonus if the node is owned by the a guild.

if anyone has any info on this please let me know

thks

Apop

Hey!

I've read around that it increases the chance of your workers gathering the secondary (rare) materials that the node provides, but don't think anyone has tested it extensively to the point of confirming that. 

From Dulfy's guides:

Leveling Up Nodes

Something to note is that you can invest energy to level up a node. Nodes can be leveled up to level 10. This will just give you better drops if you are killing mobs under the node influence area. There are also reports that leveling up the resources next to the node by putting in energy can increase the amount of drops that your worker can gather from that resource each time. For town/cities nodes some people have reported better merchant prices, more quests etc but you may need to level it up quite a bit for it to work as people have reported no change in merchant prices with just a few levels.

source: http://dulfy.net/2016/03/01/black-desert-node-management-and-hiring-workers-basic-guide/#Leveling_Up_Nodes

In my opinion it's better to invest in the nodes of the grinding areas to increase mobs drop rate until someone provides accurate information about this topic.

Edited by Rip
extra info

Posted

ok thanks for the info :)

Posted

I personally have extensively invested energy into a potato field to level 5, and my worker is pulling out 16 - 24 per turn.  I don't know how this measures to other people's experiences but as far as my results are concerned it's about a 50% increase over the original pulls.  Nothing special so far,

Posted

I personally have extensively invested energy into a potato field to level 5, and my worker is pulling out 16 - 24 per turn.  I don't know how this measures to other people's experiences but as far as my results are concerned it's about a 50% increase over the original pulls.  Nothing special so far,

GM Deska wrote somewhere in the forum that the difference is noticeable after node lvl 10.

Posted (edited)

GM Deska wrote somewhere in the forum that the difference is noticeable after node lvl 10.

I think the largest problem is that the DEV's should be writing and adding information into a wiki or help site.  And not simply writing an article on the forums which can get buried and lost.

But thank you for the response and the info.

Edited by Tallios

Posted (edited)

I think the largest problem is that the DEV's should be writing and adding information into a wiki or help site.  And not simply writing an article on the forums which can get buried and lost.

I don't think that is possible. They don't even write down complete patch notes, just the little that they think is important. The game is just as new for them as it is for us, and Korea is a long way from here. Not to speak about the language barrier.

Ps. This picture doesn't belong here, but I can't take it away

godess1.png

Edited by Madelief

Posted

I don't think that is possible. They don't even write down complete patch notes, just the little that they think is important. The game is just as new for them as it is for us, and Korea is a long way from here. Not to speak about the language barrier.

it's not that hard to hire a person or 3 to do a wiki, or maintain a master wiki for the game in one of many languages.  just sayin.   

Posted

yea but what is hard is getting accurate information 

90% of what is said is pure speculation

Posted

Ps. This picture doesn't belong here, but I can't take it away

godess1.png

If you posted it elsewhere here, it is a forum bug.

You need to delete the forum cookies.

Posted

Guys they said that they don't want to provide any informations about the game. Players have to find everything by them self even if it's important stats as Accuracy... (yes for stats in a game where Stuff is so important it's stupid....)

My personnal thought is that they sometime don't really know what things are doing or if everything is working correctly so less info we have, easier it is for them...

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't invested any energy in my workers nodes since I have too many other uses for it processing materials, gathering materials, cooking and such. From what I have read it is better spent on these types of things and I never have any excess energy unless I don't play for a few days. It seems at higher levels a lot of players use it more for investing in the nodes where they are farming mobs so maybe it makes more sense for that.

Posted

I think there is increased gathering rate 

Posted

The history of most Wiki's and sites with in-depth game information has typically been majority done by enthusiastic players.

Overtime those websites get sponsors and became popular. But the devs dont have a huge hand in those things for most games.

Heck, even Blizzard didnt start releasing more info about their patches and tweaks until sites like MMOChampion started pushing info out way before they would release it to the public.

Posted

The history of most Wiki's and sites with in-depth game information has typically been majority done by enthusiastic players.

Overtime those websites get sponsors and became popular. But the devs dont have a huge hand in those things for most games.

Heck, even Blizzard didnt start releasing more info about their patches and tweaks until sites like MMOChampion started pushing info out way before they would release it to the public.

and we as players can't expect more from the gaming industry?  there will never be changes until the customers demand it.

Posted

GM Deska

¬¬