• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New content, please and thank you

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's sinking in to a lot of players by now that the map is not very large at all. At the end game, players only grind one or two good places. (calph. shrine if you know what I mean)

We need Mediah ASAP. I've friends and guild mates talking about dropping out for a few weeks at a time to play CS:GO or some random crap.

You're messing it up DAUM! Mediah isn't even that big of a patch and we needed it last month. 

If you support the push for NEW CONTENT speak up.

Edited by Thinker
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yea, I'm sorta bored atm myself. Debating on buying ToS founders so I can play tomorrow or not HMMMM....If only they would release patch notes a few days before actual patch day...

Edited by Flylow

Posted

I just started leveling an alt because the 50+ grind is starting to get to me. 

Yea, I'm sorta bored atm myself. Debating on buying ToS founders so I can play tomorrow or not HMMMM....If only they would release patch notes a few days before actual patch day...

Would be nice to know whats going on right? 

Posted (edited)

Guys ? 1 month ! the game been out for 1 freaking month and you are bored ? do something else explore the sea or if you like to grind dont grind the Shrine ffs im lvl 51 now and do i grind the shrine ? no its not even the best place to make silver lol connect some nodes explore.... The map isnt realy big ? well it is big and will be even more soon....give the dev some time caus crying over a game that been out for 1 month is ridiculous...And if we are right Medhia should be the first big patch so wait and see guys but i think you probably just touch 35% maybe 50% of the content we have right now.

Raagnaar.

Edited by Raagnaar
4 people like this

Posted

It's sinking in to a lot of players by now that the map is not very large at all. At the end game, players only grind one or two good places. (calph. shrine if you know what I mean)

We need Mediah ASAP. I've friends and guild mates talking about dropping out for a few weeks at a time to play CS:GO or some random crap.

You're messing it up DAUM! Mediah isn't even that big of a patch and we needed it last month. 

If you support the push for NEW CONTENT speak up.

whooooaaaa!!some of us are responible adults who work. Just cuz u DO NOTHING...ALL THE TIME.....doesnt mean everyone is caught up to u. Release the tension from your nips.

4 people like this

Posted

I'm only like 33 on my main, so I don't really care about grinding spots since I'm stuck in my kitchen cooking Good Feed and Beer, but occasionally I go out to explore and those invisible walls are pissing me off. >-<

1 person likes this

Posted

ToS?

Posted (edited)

Guys ? 1 month ! the game been out for 1 freaking month and you are bored ? do something else explore the sea or if you like to grind dont grind the Shrine ffs im lvl 51 now and do i grind the shrine ? no its not even the best place to make silver lol connect some nodes explore.... The map isnt realy big ? well it is big and will be even more soon....give the dev some time caus crying over a game that been out for 1 month is ridiculous...And if we are right Medhia should be the first big patch so wait and see guys but i think you probably just touch 35% maybe 50% of the content we have right now.

Raagnaar.

Calph. shrine 5 man groups can make more silver than any location in the game (1.5 to 2 mil per hour). Mediah only introduces a few more decent grind spots and only one good one. You can easily complete the majority of it's content in 20 ish  hours.

Edited by Thinker

Posted

ToS?

Tree Of Savior

tos2.jpg

Played a bit of it's CBT. Very cool game, has a nice difficulty level. :D And bosses have way better attack patterns than our BDO bosses. xD

Posted

Tree Of Savior

Played a bit of it's CBT. Very cool game, has a nice difficulty level. :D And bosses have way better attack patterns than our BDO bosses. xD

Oh shit! is it on steam?

Posted (edited)

See what I mean?! Now I even kinda want to play ToS!!!!  Daum seriously needs to  recapture the attention of the player base. The honeymoon phase for the casuals can end just as easily and at any time.

Edited by Thinker

Posted

Oh shit! is it on steam?

Yup. It's going into Headstart soon.

Cool thing is- they actually listen to the players. Originally they wanted to do 3 months of Headstart, but community made an uproar, so they made a poll asking about how long the headstart should be and what price, and went with most popular choice.

Posted

Game released on the 28th last month, it's been out as of today for a month and people are already bored? Go play Hello Kitty Online.

Posted

Yup. It's going into Headstart soon.

Cool thing is- they actually listen to the players. Originally they wanted to do 3 months of Headstart, but community made an uproar, so they made a poll asking about how long the headstart should be and what price, and went with most popular choice.

Awesome gonna check it out =)

Posted

Calph. shrine 5 man groups can make more silver than any location in the game (1.5 to 2 mil per hour). Mediah only introduces a few more decent grind spots and only one good one. You can easily complete the majority of it's content in 20 ish  hours.

hahahahah what ? really mate 5 group squad ? i do that solo just on Catfish man and thats not even my best spot...im over 1,5 to 2 mil per hour now and SOLO lol you know you can make up to 5mil and hour right ? and the spot isnt even taken by anyone so far so dont even bother asking where it is lol just explore and do some testing caus mate 1,5 to 2mil thats very low tbh...

Raagnaar.

Posted

Every other client besides KR has released Mediah about a month into release, so we can only assume we will be getting it this week/next week.

2 people like this

Posted

Every other client besides KR has released Mediah about a month into release, so we can only assume we will be getting it this week/next week.

Exactly

Posted

yeah

I need more types of crops. and more levels of crops. and more items to use on my crops.

Posted

If you grind to 50+ in a month and then proceed to ask for more content...

Maybe you should actually play the game. ;)

Posted

1.) I agree, more content please.

2.) This game has *so* much to do, I don't see myself getting bored any time soon, I'm barely green with all my life skills and have a lot more energy and CP to unlock.

Posted

Release the tension from your nips.

Greatest thing I've read in a while!  I am stealing this saying!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0