• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

something that bugs me about BDO...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok first off I have no gripes with the actuall game but can we have an explanation on how our characters are able to physically carry all their equipment plus gathering tools plus all the shit they loot and gather with nothing to actually carry the items no bag and I am pretty sure a dress does not have big enough pockets to fit a Hoe, a pickaxe, an axe, 20+ bottles, a syringe 2 different kinds of knives on top of any additional armor and weapons they may pick up along the way. I tried to make since of it but could not come up with any concrete theories. 

1 person likes this

Posted

have you ever played a video game before?

6 people like this

Posted

Maybe you stuff it in holes?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ive always got room for more hoes

1 person likes this

Posted

I have bean gaming since 1999 with everquest and with that some stuff could not be placed in bags becuase it would not fit in the bag

Posted

Trying to make sence of that? Might as well play rl instead :)

Posted

Well i actualy like this Athran and i would love to see that in a game same as i would love to see my hair and facial hair growing in game and my character getting older....we might see this in an other MMo one day but not in BDO :/ still a very good game tough and atleast it have a weight system lolll

Posted

whenever you have a question like this and cannot think of a reason, the answer is: a wizard did it

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe it's a dimensional bag with limited space, and lacks the ability to nullify weight.

Posted

whenever you have a question like this and cannot think of a reason, the answer is: a wizard did it

yeah that is the general cop out excuse most mmos use

Posted

Well i actualy like this Athran and i would love to see that in a game same as i would love to see my hair and facial hair growing in game and my character getting older....we might see this in an other MMo one day but not in BDO :/ still a very good game tough and atleast it have a weight system lolll

Knight 1 :Wanna go fight a dragon?

Knight 2: IM 87 YOU BASTARD...

4 people like this

Posted

the bags in video games are magic bags and they can expand their size by x2000, thats my logic 

Posted

Every character starts with the hidden profession: Regurgitator Master 10

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok first off I have no gripes with the actuall game but can we have an explanation on how our characters are able to physically carry all their equipment plus gathering tools plus all the shit they loot and gather with nothing to actually carry the items no bag and I am pretty sure a dress does not have big enough pockets to fit a Hoe, a pickaxe, an axe, 20+ bottles, a syringe 2 different kinds of knives on top of any additional armor and weapons they may pick up along the way. I tried to make since of it but could not come up with any concrete theories. 

Are you new to MMORPGs? Please realism already ruins BDO enough we don't need 2-slot inventories now...

Posted

Knight 1 :Wanna go fight a dragon?

Knight 2: IM 87 YOU BASTARD...

hahahaha see that would be awesome :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Realism vs. efficiency.

While everyone, and their cats, would love to see every item you own tiucked or tied onto your character, for immersion, it'd suck for farming.

Posted

I mean, your avatar clearly says you play FFXIV. That game doesn't have visible bags ever. You've been gaming since 1999 and have a gripe about this? You sound like a troll.

Posted

Are you new to MMORPGs? Please realism already ruins BDO enough we don't need 2-slot inventories now...

I have bean playing mmos since 1999 but even games like final fantasy xiv tries to explain how your character is able to physically carry all their equipment in the armory chest (even if it was the whole crystals magically expanding your bag it still was something within the game world that explained it)

Posted

hahahaha see that would be awesome :D 

Knight 1: THROW YOUR WALKER AT HIM!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Knight 1: THROW YOUR WALKER AT HIM!!! 

Knight 2: then become dragon food... no thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

>been playing MMOs since 1999
>finds issue with inventory system
lmao okay. Nice try though.

Posted (edited)

I have bean playing mmos since 1999 but even games like final fantasy xiv tries to explain how your character is able to physically carry all their equipment in the armory chest (even if it was the whole crystals magically expanding your bag it still was something within the game world that explained it)

I played FFXIV too for awhile and I liked it (though the endgame dungeons/trials were very repetitive and it got boring)

We can only assume that in BDO your character has a large anus to stuff everything into

But then the real question is: Where does the poopoo go?

Edited by Emforay
2 people like this

Posted

They do question how you fit bodies into your bag.

Posted

>been playing MMOs since 1999
>finds issue with inventory system
lmao okay. Nice try though.

I played everquest in 1999 dude but I can try to make logic about something

Posted

I played FFXIV too for while and I liked it (though the endgame dungeons/trials were very repetitive and it got boring)

We can only assume that in BDO your character has a large anus to stuff everything into

But then the real question is: Where does the poopoo go?

The magic Anus of holding lol