• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best gear for Berserker?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Full Taritas? or Taritas mix when Heeves ? etc

Posted (edited)

Getting a Liverto so that you can use Oros is more important than armor.  Apparently, as long as you're forced to use the Saiyer you're relegated to sucking !%&^.    When you get the Liverto, you have enough inherent accuracy to use the Oros in PvP and your damage skyrockets.  Saiyer is beyond terrible, and that's coming from someone who thinks DP is very underrated.  

Oros also gives damage reduction AND evasion bonuses.

Jamrock uses four Taritas.  I use 3/4 Taritas, with Agerian Helm.  It's preference.  I use Steel Taritas, but be warned that it becomes super expensive and difficult to keep maintaining the armor at max durability as you start failing with armor stones.   

Steel Taritas does NOT mix with Taritas.  If you have one Steel piece, and two Taritas you do not get the 3-piece bonus.  You can actually get the double 2 piece Taritas bonus by wearing two Steel and two normal, I think.

Edited by CNV2855

Posted

what about the new gruneil set?

Posted

full grunils for me

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gonna be running Taritas Chest/Boots and Grunil Gloves/Helm.

Edited by Rengar

Posted

Anyone got a picture of the Grunil set?

Posted

what would people suggest for belts and necklace to go alongside grunil at 50+? 

Posted

Ogre ring and spirit tree belt?

Posted

I mean out of the easily obtainable gear that isn't rare drops xD

What should I use until i get those

Posted

if you dont already have a liverto , might aswell just save your money for boss gloves and/or a kzarka as it will be far superior to a liverto.

Posted

if you dont already have a liverto , might aswell just save your money for boss gloves and/or a kzarka as it will be far superior to a liverto.

So 3 grunil + boss gloves or?

Posted

ImO , full boss set + kzarka would be bis , just a matter of getting it.

Posted

still looking for advice on belt/neck (not counting the rare drops)

Posted

Still confused bout the grunil, gosh

Posted

I am personally going to rock Grunil Helm and Gloves for the +5 AP and Taritas Shoes and Chest for the WP boost.

Posted

So if dropping the 3 piece Taritas set, I think I am definitely going back to my Saiyer offhand.

Posted (edited)

Liverto may actually be BiS if numbers from Korea are true, and that Kzarka and Liverto have the same accuracy.  +3 CRIT > 3 ATK SP.

Rest is a matter of balance.  I'm going Oros OH, and since I am I'm going 2x DUO ROGD to cover any accuracy deficit.  2x Taritas/2x Grunil, and then I'll want DP in the rest of my slots to cover defense.

That's more than enough AP to kill anyone.

Edited by CNV2855

Posted

I thought crit sucked for zerker thats why Yuria was best?

Posted

Yuria isn't even close to being as good as Liverto or Kzarka.  Heh.  

Liv/Kaz are about equal and far superior to Yuria.

Posted

Should I change to Liverto for everything then? It's +11 right now.

Posted

It isn't worth enhancing your Yuria past +12 right now. I would focus on trying to get Liverto, it isn't as hard for us to buy it since there are less of us playing.

Posted

Good luck sniping.

Also ignore CNV, he just has no idea. Yuria is boss because of it's human dmg (which isn't flat +AP vs. humans, but better). Kzarka has double accuracy scaling than Liverto per enchant lvl.

@Eric1987 Idk how you can say that crit is bad, when your bread and butter skill - RT - doesn't have any built-in crit chance.

Posted

Good luck sniping.

Also ignore CNV, he just has no idea. Yuria is boss because of it's human dmg (which isn't flat +AP vs. humans, but better). Kzarka has double accuracy scaling than Liverto per enchant lvl.

@Eric1987 Idk how you can say that crit is bad, when your bread and butter skill - RT - doesn't have any built-in crit chance.

Well I see the majority of people not even using crit saying its worthless.

Posted

Steel Taritas does NOT mix with Taritas.  If you have one Steel piece, and two Taritas you do not get the 3-piece bonus.  You can actually get the double 2 piece Taritas bonus by wearing two Steel and two normal, I think.

Really?!  WP for days!  FOR DAYS!  I'll have to try that for the luls.

Posted

Well I see the majority of people not even using crit saying its worthless.

How is Crit worthless when our FD relies on Crit for the smash attack to do major damage?