• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mediah Expansion [ Discussion ] [Feedback ]

704 posts in this topic

Posted

This patch basically rewards every player who spent hours upon hours grinding to 55, who well then take another HUGE lead on everyone else. I know you were trying to show us content Duam but this is way to soon.

So what?  Some people have no lives who can play 8+ hours a day and there's some of us(probably a majority) who have to work for a living.  What do they achieve?  They're higher/have higher gear quicker than us?  Whoopdeedoo.  It's a video game.  Will it still be enjoyable to you regardless?  That should be what matters. I know I am apart of the working group that has to work to support myself.  Would I like to be higher up quicker? Yes but shit happens, life happens.  The game is STILL fun as hell to me regardless of how fast I can keep up to the people who have no lives.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why I think it's too soon. Feel free to disagree and we can get a conversation going.

Posted

I don't get this.

There are people who rushed to 55ish and now have little content.

There are people who didn't and now have lots of content.

So we have one group with lots of content to do and another equally important group with little content to do.  Surely as players all of the same game, we want everybody to be happy and have stuff to do?  If you're not ready to take on the Mediah content then don't take it on, you have lots of stuff left.

And I say this as a level 30-odd.  Let people have their fun, those who put more hours in are just as important to have their fun as people like me that didn't.

3 people like this

Posted

Wow No Blader?  This is stupid 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't get this.

There are people who rushed to 55ish and now have little content.

There are people who didn't and now have lots of content.

So we have one group with lots of content to do and another equally important group with little content to do.  Surely as players all of the same game, we want everybody to be happy and have stuff to do?  If you're not ready to take on the Mediah content then don't take it on, you have lots of stuff left.

And I say this as a level 30-odd.  Let people have their fun, those who put more hours in are just as important to have their fun as people like me that didn't.

They'd actually have more fun if the castle sieges were implemented vs. mediah content. They're just grinding to make their pvp and gear gathering easier xD but yeah =) people should have fun which is why i cri <3 blader/plum rip 2016. 

Posted

I am sure that this decision is for the best. 

Posted

Update right now is fine, this coming from someone who isn't max level and understand I was going to be behind with or without the expansion.  You want people to stay interested in this game and keep bringing friends in.  Releasing content and new classes would do this trick very well.  A bit disappointed Blader isn't coming tomorrow, oh well, it's at least something to look forward to.

Every other MMO's out there, their playerbase are screaming about being bored and demanding more content.  Here we are getting them, and we know from other version of this game that there's more.  Having a content patch out right now that will improve the gameplay for many is a good thing.  Of course I hope they continue to monitor and watch out for balance issues, but that's a different story altogether.

Posted

Higher leveled people move to mediah so I can farm my shadow rings with relative ease. I find no reason to cry about that. They're not gonna waste time killing noobies like me. It's Gibbs be a waste of their time. Plus if I need to I can call on the high levels in my guild to help. While they duke it out I farm in peace.

Honestly as it is calph shrine,hexe and shadow knights have become inaccessible. Least with mediah they gonna be out. Don't see no reason to cry over that

owned by top 5 guilds on each server aka, the one 55+ with 16/17 gears next week.

the 1 ppercent ruling the battlefields. No prob with that. I have the other 99 percent to compete with.  =)

Posted

Higher leveled people move to mediah so I can farm my shadow rings with relative ease. I find no reason to cry about that. They're not gonna waste time killing noobies like me. It's Gibbs be a waste of their time. Plus if I need to I can call on the high levels in my guild to help. While they duke it out I farm in peace.

Honestly as it is calph shrine,hexe and shadow knights have become inaccessible. Least with mediah they gonna be out. Don't see no reason to cry over that

the 1 ppercent ruling the battlefields. No prob with that. I have the other 99 percent to compete with.  =)

Good luck going to the monastery in one week...Guess what the guy that was there 3 shotting you will still be there farming those rings cause his has invested energy and now that he has +17 weapon he isn't content with half the floor cause he can farm the whole floor in one rotation. Oh btw you now melt in one shot and half of that shot goes wasted.

Posted

Hopefully this will help with the random gankings by spreading out the grinding areas a bit more.

But please no +20 yet... many players still aren't at +15.

Posted

Instanced PVP.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posted

I'm trying to be hyped lol. It'll be nice to have more content and the Grunil set for sure. But was reeeeally hoping for that Blader/Plum. Next week? Maybe? Is that "very soon" hm?

Posted

Wow, and I´m still lvl 34. Guess I should get moving then.

Posted

This is an awesome news!!

Posted

This will defenitely makes Black Desert a No Life Loser Game...

Posted

Too early. Way too early. People didnnt even explore all the current content.

actually we did. i had completed just about every quest 

there's people almost at 200 energy/cont points too

Posted

And with instancing we have the beginning of the end 

Posted

hope they read the forums and decide to stealth-add plum/blader as a surprise

if they don't post patch-notes before the actual patch is done they might as well use it to their advantage for once and tweak what they had in mind just to make people happy 

Posted (edited)

my life.. lol

Edited by EverSoSailor

Posted

Downtime until April 1st.

JK

April 2nd!

Posted

i suppose i will have to settle for this being a great PVE game.  that is fine i guess.  it just has potential to be more.

Posted

We don't need mediah just yet.. its still way too early.  

We could however use new classes , Blader + Plum or Ninja + Kunoichi.

do you realize how ridiculous this statement is?

you dont want the patch but you want classes that are from it....

Posted

Trailer is 100% Mediah :) 

not gonna argue, and I don't wanna come across as rude. but no it's not. theres places and scenes that are out of valenica 1 and 2 in that video. it's only small glimpses and not a truly big deal, but for those of us that have experienced these patches when they were originally released, and experienced the release of awakenings first hand, I feel that the publisher needs to advertise things 100% correctly so that players don't go wow I wanna go there and realize oh that scene is from Expansion X.

Posted

not gonna argue, and I don't wanna come across as rude. but no it's not. theres places and scenes that are out of valenica 1 and 2 in that video. it's only small glimpses and not a truly big deal, but for those of us that have experienced these patches when they were originally released, and experienced the release of awakenings first hand, I feel that the publisher needs to advertise things 100% correctly so that players don't go wow I wanna go there and realize oh that scene is from Expansion X.

You mean 1 scene with Media Casstle from Valencia II update? This is still in Mediah zone, rest is 100% Mediah.

Posted

If theres no +20 enchant, I'm happy with this.

1 person likes this