• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mediah Expansion [ Discussion ] [Feedback ]

704 posts in this topic

Posted

I love it.

They can smash out content as quick as they like as far as I'm concerned.  It makes the world bigger and more interesting with more fun stuff to do.  Excellent job Daum :)

3 people like this

Posted

Meh, whatever, wish they would fix their issues first. Not that i am against new content and stuff, but personally i would have fixed bugs and problems first.

Posted

Aye, and you would be? o:

One of your guildies stuck at work....

Posted

Congrats to all Non-Tamers in Endgame, who +'ed their Agerian Armor :D

Posted

I just hope they'll release the blader/plum with this patch, i'm getting tired of waiting for it.

Posted

This is taken from http://black-desert.com/articles/mediah-is-finally-here/ from Jan. 2015. My HOPES FOR BLADER ARE STILL THERE

that had nothing to do with our version. They have already stated recently that they won't release classes with Mediah and that they may not release them in the same order as they were overseas. So we could get ninja first. Unless they were lying of course (^_^)

Posted

Once again explain to me the issue here?
People who already hit cap and got +15 gear? good for them, they had the time to pour into grinding like a mad man.
Explorers? get to explore more than 30% of the map
Trainers? Get more room to run horses, also more places to find and tame horses. ( i think)

With Pearls 'Global' around the corner?  Daum has to do what they can to keep the vet's and people who want all the content they are used to/want to do.

Get used to Monthly Major Updates like this, or be russled forever

3 people like this

Posted

I say if you wan´t plums go to your local store what I wish this new patch has is does bloody craft able matchlocks so we can have whale hunting. 

Posted

Such ultrafast updates with little to no forethought will ruin this game.

Posted

I say if you wan´t plums go to your local store what I wish this new patch has is does bloody craft able matchlocks so we can have whale hunting. 

This ^
I would +1 it but i already used up my daily allotment of 10 likes

Posted

Get used to Monthly Major Updates like this, or be russled forever

I wouldn't expect updates this huge on a monthly basis. There are only 2 big updates after this in KR, but yes people should get ready for regular change.

And cash shop updates.

Posted (edited)

If you havent played Korea you have no idea whats coming.  Trust me 99% of the player base will now just be fodder for the rest  

http://imgur.com/l7bMvUG

Edited by Cyclone
2 people like this

Posted

Apart from it's been out in other counties. I love the way people make out that Daum just woke up this morning and said lets pull the switch

Posted

If they dont update, what's going to stop people from jumping ship to  pearls 'Global' version once that hits?
F2P, More Content, The only downside being its P2W cashshop which is alot worse that Daums Cash-store?

Posted

#prayforblader

2 people like this

Posted

If they dont update, what's going to stop people from jumping ship to  pearls 'Global' version once that hits?F2P, More Content, The only downside being its P2W cashshop which is alot worse that Daums Cash-store?

Nope, In RU you can even get Pets and costumes in the AH

Posted

If they reduced the power difference between levels/enhancement levels not only would this be fine, the game overall would be perfect. 

Otherwise this game is going to bomb hard in a few months. NA just doesn't put up with that kind of unfairness in games.

2 people like this

Posted

Stop complaining too soon, you can never catch up no lifer. If you level your character in a slow rate and cant even reach level 50 in 5 days you are playing this game really wrong, the daily/weekly scroll unlocked at Level 50 gives you 8mil a week if you do them in a group,  If you think you are making money aka afking fishing, doing trade runs in your way to 50 you are actually losing money.

Posted

If they dont update, what's going to stop people from jumping ship to  pearls 'Global' version once that hits?F2P, More Content, The only downside being its P2W cashshop which is alot worse that Daums Cash-store?

Pearls "Global" version? Whut?

Posted

@Deska  Any ETA on the patch notes?  Thanks.

Posted

Add Blader, remove +20, and remove Life Eggs from anything PvP related and we have ourselves a winner.

3 people like this

Posted

They  should wait a bit more for this imo. There will be huge gap between nolifers and casual / medicore players. Casuals will be slaughtered like rabbits.

+1

Posted

They  should wait a bit more for this imo. There will be huge gap between nolifers and casual / medicore players. Casuals will be slaughtered like rabbits.

so? there alrdy is 

Posted

It's pretty much like me moaning I can't beat Usain Bolt in a sprint

Posted

I will mostly reserve comment until I see the patch notes. What I am hoping for is new content (new areas, bosses, grind spots etc) without the immediate addition of an increase in enchantment numbers and levels. If there has to be an increase I would prefer level over gear / enchant changes.

It is unquestionably a good idea to introduce new content to spread out the population. With that said, most people have not had adequate time to max their current setups let alone begin preparing in advance for the next lot of gear. 

If both enchant increase and level increase are introduced the clear fact of the matter is this - casuals are fucked. Even the semi hardcore players (such as myself) are going to struggle vs those who have no lifed it since launch.

Here's hoping Daum have foreseen this as well and will manage the content accordingly. Time will tell.