• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mediah Expansion [ Discussion ] [Feedback ]

704 posts in this topic

Posted

It's pretty much like me moaning I can't beat Usain Bolt in a sprint

You are comparing talent and effort to rng...

1 person likes this

Posted

Except Usain Bolt doesn't turn around once he's won and beat you up to stop you finishing the race at all!

5 people like this

Posted

Far too early. Daum must really be struggling.

1 person likes this

Posted

Too fast.

Posted

If they dont update, what's going to stop people from jumping ship to  pearls 'Global' version once that hits?F2P, More Content, The only downside being its P2W cashshop which is alot worse that Daums Cash-store?

'Global' version?  No such thing.  And there won't be for the duration of whatever contracts were signed between the devs and Daum Int'l and the other regional publishers who have exclusive rights to the game in their territory. 

Posted

Pearls "Global" version? Whut?

Oh yea, Pearl has a 'Global' Version they are working on, not much is known about it since Pearl is keeping a tight lid on it, but it has Daum Rushing things to say the least, even though they brought the contract to have it released in NA and EU, it doesnt stop Pearl from releasing a non ip-locked version of the current KR build.

Posted

Well you will never learn if you could beat him if he shoots your leg at the starting line....

Posted

+ Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels

Let us hope this just mean that we can get "Ultimate" now and not +20 #PrayforUltimate

2 people like this

Posted

Too soon. All I can say.

Posted

LOL, theres people who hasn't even gotten a single gear past +10 yet.

Lets create more imbalance than there already is, yes? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this really official? It is not in the News section on the website, where does this trailer and this "announcement" come from?

Posted

So you know those guys thats been killing you with their +15 ? Well they all have stones saved up for this :P

Now imagine the damage they will do now way before 99% of the player base have build up their own armor.

l7bMvUG.png

Posted (edited)

Is this really official? It is not in the News section on the website, where does this trailer and this "announcement" come from?

Their Official Youtube Channel

Edited by blindfoldedchaos
it attached previous quote

Posted

ugh, i was hoping for the release of blader und plum so bad :(

i already prepared the japanese version to run on my computer (nothing ever made me feel so mad and desperate at once xD like the jp captcha did) so i can test those classes until they are released on na/eu...

whats the thing about +20? why is it so bad? i mean, im stuck at +10ish ^^
ppl complain because its too hard to get there and only playing all day will bring you there? comprehensable in a way..

1 person likes this

Posted

are people really complaining about new content?

if you wanna play the game slow, that's fine, but don't complain about new content... it's not like they're locking the old content out.

you will NEVER catch up anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If they dont update, what's going to stop people from jumping ship to  pearls 'Global' version once that hits?F2P, More Content, The only downside being its P2W cashshop which is alot worse that Daums Cash-store?

We got the first, most important update in the game and none of the issues have been adressed yet. NONE. This will have a massive impact both on the upcoming player experience and community as a whole. With new enchancement imbalance, the gap between a tiny minority of hardcore players and the rest of playerbase will grow even further, a bunch of people and guilds will control the whole game, while the rest will have to either feed of what's left for them or become worm food. Kzarka himself is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in any mmorpg. Lack of proper pvp/karma system won't make Mediah a gamechanger, when it comes to pvp content. Storyline, quests and other bullcrap like that are complete non-factors for the majority of players. Everyone will just rush to the new hardcap as fast as possible and a bunch of priviledged players will get their first +17-18 in a couple of days, which will make them godlike to the rest.

You will love it.

Stop complaining too soon, you can never catch up no lifer. If you level your character in a slow rate and cant even reach level 50 in 5 days you are playing this game really wrong, the daily/weekly scroll unlocked at Level 50 gives you 8mil a week if you do them in a group,  If you think you are making money aka afking fishing, doing trade runs in your way to 50 you are actually losing money.

As much as you might be right, this also made me chuckle a bit.

Edited by Narcosis
1 person likes this

Posted

if you wanna play the game slow, that's fine, but don't complain about new content... it's not like they're locking the old content out.

^ This

Posted

Their Official Youtube Channel

Christ why cant companies make news posts in their NEWS page or their NEWS forum sections.

Posted

Guys, check the lower left corner. April fools came earlier for Daum pfsh. It was very well hidden behind the play button.

mediahbdo.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha April Fools!! Aww you really had me going there for a second lol

April Fools, right? Right.... guys?

Posted

The problem is that most players dont have the DP to fight people with +19 +20 weps yet. thats why the patch is to soon

Posted

Let us hope this just mean that we can get "Ultimate" now and not +20 #PrayforUltimate

+20=mediah

also stop -----ing like little -----s everyone mediah is going get released when they alrdy have a huge chunk of players in 50-55 range if you are not there then that is your fault you had 33 days now to get there and geared t +15

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So you know those guys thats been killing you with their +15 ? Well they all have stones saved up for this :P

Now imagine the damage they will do now way before 99% of the player base have build up their own armor.

l7bMvUG.png

no they dont, you obviously dont know how enchanting to +20 works. Getting to +20 costs you average 500 million. Its -----ING RARE. Not to mention EACH FAILED upgrade will reduce the level by one. Please get a grip and some information. The majority of players 90% will settle for +17.

Edited by Jiav

Posted

Stop complaining too soon, you can never catch up no lifer. If you level your character in a slow rate and cant even reach level 50 in 5 days you are playing this game really wrong, the daily/weekly scroll unlocked at Level 50 gives you 8mil a week if you do them in a group,  If you think you are making money aka afking fishing, doing trade runs in your way to 50 you are actually losing money.

not to mention the 50+ grind spots averaging 1m/h.. Usually closer to 2m/h.. 

Combat xp, good money, end game gear drops, stones.. The reason we pull ahead so much is we powered to 50 and started grinding gear right away so now we can power ahead even further.. I lvled to 50.5 before rerolling and I'm now 52 with almost full +15, if these people actually put some effort in instead of fishing/gathering and complaining they'd be able to catch up to the semi hardcores within a few weeks..

nobody can compete with the virgins that spend 20+ hours a day grinding but it's still possible to be relatively competitive while still having a life

1 person likes this

Posted

why all the hate? -_-