• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

+20 +20 Enchanting Discussion + Poll

Do you want +20 enchanting in BDO EU/NA?   2,268 votes

1. 1. Do you want +20 enchanting in BDO EU/NA?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's fine either way

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

416 posts in this topic

Posted

Right now, most top PvP members have 130+ ap and 160+ dp, expect it to be 150+ ap and 200+ dp with +16 to +20 enchantment, lol.

Let's make the gap even further and have top guild control nodes with lots of money from tax for them to upgrade.

Posted

I selected no, but they definitely need to do something with mob hp or just make it easier to achieve +20. The latter would be much easier. I just hate how ridiculous the grind is to get even +18 in KR.

Posted

I really don't want this in our version of BDO. the amount of damage at +20 is so broken. And it will make a huge gap and drive off many more new players. Since our PvP starts at 45 basically like one shotting every one of them. Unless they make it easy to achieve, then I guess it might not be so broken because everyone is broken, so its balanced. LOL

Posted

I really don't want this in our version of BDO. the amount of damage at +20 is so broken. And it will make a huge gap and drive off many more new players. Since our PvP starts at 45 basically like one shotting every one of them. Unless they make it easy to achieve, then I guess it might not be so broken because everyone is broken, so its balanced. LOL

everyone with the same stuff = balance.

After, if there one shoot and so, its because stat balance broken, or maybe they want to turn BDO into a FPS ! one shot dead ?

Posted (edited)

You mean like this? instant dead on touch?

everyone with the same stuff = balance.

After, if there one shoot and so, its because stat balance broken, or maybe they want to turn BDO into a FPS ! one shot dead ?

Edited by Vinylz

Posted

Voted yes please, just because of how utterly and batsack crazy expensive and hard it is to get it.

the incredibly few people that will manage to go to even +17/+18 will have a godlike status for their feat, and generally are people who play in ways i wont bother to interfere with.

the amount of the above getting to such levels, who ontop are assholes, will be even less, so chances of me being turned inside out is even smaller.

up to +20 is a several year long goal for your average joe and ill gladly hope they make us able to, if not we will need a more standardized loot mill where we can chase a wide varity of items instead that we can get to +15 which will allow for a wider aspect of gameplay, ie lower dmg more tanky wizards being an example, or a utter glasscanon that deals lots of dmg and wont be able to take any hit, stuff to stray from the meta. Either both or one of them but i voted yes, hard yes.

(i am to poor and unlucky and will never ever be remotely close to 17+ or above)

Posted (edited)

yeah that's ridiculously dumb.

Its kinda how turned BnS arena pvp with the "perma CC - 0.100 combo" there is no more point of various skill and spend time to create a interesting gameplay. just set a one shot skill for everyone and done.

( but at least BnS still offer something more interesting because iframe - CC evade - block & so, there is still a thin layer of tactic, & its not that easy to correctly perma CC tho )

This.... i mean, what's the point of pvping in a such game, i rather go play Battlefield or whatever other fps... if its to end like that ( or just even more want a pvp off option to stick with the pve )

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

getting +15 in TERA is huge RNG, sounds exactly the same

and it totally killed PvP, getting wrecked by people who won the gear lottery when you have put 10x the effort they did and get nowhere...

that is no fun for the people who get wrecked, and even most people with the superior gear will be bored with how far they outclass everyone else.

as a tera vet...99% of the people who played with +15 gear was not an advantage in tera except if you fought skilled players, most nabs who ran with +15 gear sucked in tera it was more like ''but hey i got +15 gear'' ''but yeah this +12 guy over there will kill you without losing 10% hp''thats how tera was...you could almost fight with fodder gear against them...black desert is a completely different thing thought..

But i wanted to play black desert cause it is more hardcore and has no limits so i disagree taking away the +20 thing, they would have to rescale the entire continent eitherway if they would do that, the mobs you will be fighting, will need +17-18 gear with the current stats..

Edited by Draconis

Posted

Totaly against +20 as it is right now... 
If the item wont go down it will be somehow ok

Posted (edited)

tbh going to cry trying to enhance past +15 if the system is going to be anything like it is in the video

pls no rng cash grab daum. I'll buy all the costumes you want ;___;

Edited by Catgrill

Posted

I'm rather ok with this enchantment system and am glad it's here already ^^

MFW people think this is hard, L2 makes this feel like a godsend

At least L2 gave you some crystals back.  Lineage 1? Evaporate.

1 person likes this

Posted

as a tera vet...99% of the people who played with +15 gear was not an advantage in tera except if you fought skilled players, most nabs who ran with +15 gear sucked in tera it was more like ''but hey i got +15 gear'' ''but yeah this +12 guy over there will kill you without losing 10% hp''thats how tera was...you could almost fight with fodder gear against them...black desert is a completely different thing thought..

But i wanted to play black desert cause it is more hardcore and has no limits so i disagree taking away the +20 thing, they would have to rescale the entire continent eitherway if they would do that, the mobs you will be fighting, will need +17-18 gear with the current stats..

I'm not a programmer but would it be hard to lower ap/dp of mobs instead of reworking +20? I mean in the interview they said they would tweak the gap between +20 and +15 but to do that they would have to lower mobs ap/dp anyway unless it's just bs and they won't change anything. And i like the no limits too; but why until +15 you could force enchant it and after not? If i play 24h a day and can force enchant it i should be able to; instead you can play X hours a day and get to +17 with minimum attemps or 1 year later...It doesn't involve skill, dedication or anything. It's only rng for higher stats.

Posted

No please, that will cause a great diference between players

Posted (edited)

limiting enhancement to +15 will bring some much needed balance to PvP, as the rest of the playerbase will reach the same gear level as veterans in due time....then it comes down to coordination, teamwork, and personal skill.

that is when PvP thrives.

Are you guys out of your mind?

Why should we put an easy mode in this game? +20 gear is the ultimate goal. All the time and efforts spent will pay out on one glory great day. Its the ultimate goal to belong to a very less circle of players who reached +20 gear. 

Its almost like an epic dream. 

And you want daum to remove this goal? It would kill the diversity and on the long term it would also kill this game.

Edited by Finsterwald

Posted

lmao, RIP PvP.

Posted

Didn't bother watching the video before responding.. the ----- is this shit?

Posted

Right now, it's too early for anything past +15. Once pirates comes out +16 would be fine. Heck, even up to +18 would be just fine for Valencia pt.1.

Posted (edited)

all of "NO" ppl, u want 2 play +15 all time?1-2years?seriusly?

802.gif

Edited by app1c

Posted

Don't worry guys I'll make a bunch of 20 gear and put it on the AH for the not so blessed by RNGesus

Posted (edited)

Didn't bother watching the video before responding.. the ----- is this shit?

They both have pretty much the same AP/DP.  The first one to knockdown the opponent wins, pretty much.

260 DP doesn't matter in this game.... even if it's higher than your AP, because your skills will give the AP 800%+ boost lol

Edited by SizzFlair

Posted (edited)

completely agree!

the pvp Shines when it is a constant forward and backward struggle, where the upper hand constantly switches and it is a long fight of outplaying each other! :D

which doesn't happen when AP is too high compared to DP, and if DP is too high you become immortal -.- which is also boring

lolz talk about being ignorant beyound believe -.-

"OW IT SOUND COOOOOOLLL so i dont care if it utterly destroyes the pvp, balance, pve etc... because it SOUNDS SO COOOL" -.- so freaking retarded....

seriously +20 is stupid as fck imbalancing the entire system and destroyes any pvp balance..

already now, and i am guessing you don't know this due to your complete ignorance, the plussing of accessories are INSANE and becomes utter ONE SHOTS when you maxed out your accessories (which will take over a year even if you play none stop -.- )

accessories need to be capped as well and +15 need to be the max we ever see.

and wtf are you on about diversity? lolz do you even got a clue about the game ? -.- so silly.. +20 does NOTHING for gear diversity at all, its just extra ap/dp.......

dude PVP will get boring as hell, if everyone runs arround with the same gear, plus why should haredcore players who put a lot of money and efforts into this game not get awarded? There must be a "higher goal" in this game and with +20 encharting you can achieve it.

This game is not for casual players. In fact its impossible for a casual player to keep up with someone who can play +5 or +10 hours a day anyway. And for those who want to take pvp and this game to the next level, the +20 gear is the ultimate goal.

+20 will keep everyone motivated to play this game for years. This system will be the best argument why people play BDO instead of any other "Cookie Cutter Teletubby mmo" like World of Warcraft.

This is not WoW, welcome to Black Desert where you and your whole crew can get your ass whooped by an elder hardcore +20 PVP player. In fact, bow down and praise the lord when he stands in front of you :P

Edited by Finsterwald

Posted

Bump. Considered the HUGE difference between the "Yes" and "No" answers, this poll demands more attention.

Posted (edited)

This poll is useless since crybabies and casuals spend most time on forums instead of playing and improving their gear like true MMO players who are enjoying the game, 16-20 is the best feature, if you want to show your imagined "skill" I would like you recommend installing League of Legends. There's plenty of battleground/arena balanced games, go 'n play it.

So seriously, you'd smash more often the "Play" button in launcher instead of spamming your favorite button "New post", lazy asses.

There's thousand of players and hundreds guilds, it's not hard. It's all just depends on you, your guild, PvP content is available for everyone who want it, instead of dreaming about killing hardcore/top players you should try declare some wars to guilds at the same stage and believe me it provide a lot of fun and PvP content, but nah instead of that you gonna post some silly posts about unfair balance and your imagined, hidden skills, open world is open world, available for everyone, putting limits on the others who don't agree with is huge ignorance.

Once again, instead of writing silly theories just smash "Play" and spend some time in BDO.

Stahp, excuses...

Edited by Valakas

Posted

This poll is useless since crybabies and casuals spend most time on forums instead of playing and improving their gear like true MMO players who are enjoying the game, 16-20 is the best feature, if you want to show your imagined "skill" I would like you recommend installing League of Legends. There's plenty of battleground/arena balanced games, go 'n play it.

Yes you right, its better to see a game not at all relying on player skill, but just on grind2win.

So much more interesting indeed.

/sarcasm.

1 person likes this

Posted

So seriously, you'd smash more often the "Play" button in launcher instead of spamming your favorite button "New post", lazy asses.

Hmmm. If i get the best stuff in this Game... I would go kill everyone every time without a chance to fight back. You are right this is fun. No really. No sarcasm