• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance

432 posts in this topic

Posted

This expansion update was announced at least a week ago...(vague as to what was in it, but still announced)

I'm a no1!! its my favorite class and the only one I play.... Now I just have to wait for my sky rod!

ur 1 of the 5 tamer i see a day, compare to the 50 sorc, wizard and archer i see everyday that means nothing

Posted (edited)

What is the name swap feature?

Also game's been out a month, not even, and people acting like they're entitled to new regions and classes already? Please.. be happy they're at least rushing the new region if the classes aren't included. This gets most of the 50+ people out of the 35-50 grind areas for people to catch up, and lets people still establish their characters more before the new classes come out. If you're playing the game solely for the classes that were never going to be part of the main launch then why are you here? No other class interests you and you can find nothing else to do? Breed horses..fish..establish an empire of workers for your shiny new main when they come out.. there's tons of shit to do other than complain. 

Edited by heroicfish
11 people like this

Posted

Absolutly awesome idea, if someone could start a petition i m in.

There already was a petition thread for Blader, which is now at 51+ pages. They chose to ignore it, and they have done so with every other class related thread/poll/petition. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Bahahaha so much -----ing from this community for Blader which is a shit class. Why do you guys cream your pants over a shit class?

9 people like this

Posted

Bahahaha so much -----ing from this community for Blader which is a shit class. Why do you guys cream your pants over a shit class?

Cuz we might think of it as a fun class to play? just saying

Posted

ur 1 of the 5 tamer i see a day, compare to the 50 sorc, wizard and archer i see everyday that means nothing

Just showing my Tamer pride :)

2 people like this

Posted

dis bait ... Please continue my boner is building in waiting for responses. Bite hard my little -----lings. Bite hard

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'll bite. Maybe because not everyone enjoys playing what is considered the "best" class or the higher tier classes. God forbid people want to play a class that appeals to them in either looks or play style. 

Edited by Zac

Posted

This is clearly a communication fail, good job on letting the community know the day before...

You do realise they have been updating the game every Wednesday since release? Its regular maintenance, we knew it was coming. 

Posted

u must be horrible at the game if u think blader is bad lol

Posted

well time to get my lvl 40 butt to 45 today lol and all the ones thats whining about blader/plum theyre most likely not coming for a while stating the fact that they put witch/wizard and valkyrie in the game ahead of their time coming from someone who played kr version...i know NA is very different but i wouldnt expect too much

Posted

How many would cry if it was an April fools joke

Posted

How many would cry if it was an April fools joke

but it is 2 days before April Fools ..... does it still count?

Posted

but it is 2 days before April Fools ..... does it still count?

The maintenance will be extended until April first. 

5 people like this

Posted

So after reading the responses for this update, holy ----- people, calm down. All we know right now is that Mediah will release tomorrow, we know nothing about any potential rebalancing done to the upcoming content. They rebalanced other features to fit our market, they might rebalance the Mediah content, we just need to wait and see what will be done. As much as they do not like to communicate it with us, they do have some degree of care about the community as the game was changed to comply with the demand of the community, screaming about new content without fully knowing what the content will be will not do any good. 

About Blader/Plum. Trust me, I am awaiting these two as well, Blader was my main on KR and is one of my favourite classes, but do we really need this huge cry about it? Its going to come here eventually, until then, get your ass out of your comfort zone and use this as an occasion to try out the other classes this game has to offer. Its not like you are loosing out on anything by playing another class for a while, you still get contribution, you still get energy and you still get gear for your other class. Levelling your Blader to 50 on its release will simply take a day of grinding with a party of 5.

4 people like this

Posted

Awakening weapons? please? :)

2 people like this

Posted

Awakening weapons? please? :)

Hah.

Try again in 3-6 months.

Posted

So after reading the responses for this update, holy ----- people, calm down. All we know right now is that Mediah will release tomorrow, we know nothing about any potential rebalancing done to the upcoming content. They rebalanced other features to fit our market, they might rebalance the Mediah content, we just need to wait and see what will be done. As much as they do not like to communicate it with us, they do have some degree of care about the community as the game was changed to comply with the demand of the community, screaming about new content without fully knowing what the content will be will not do any good. 

About Blader/Plum. Trust me, I am awaiting these two as well, Blader was my main on KR and is one of my favourite classes, but do we really need this huge cry about it? Its going to come here eventually, until then, get your ass out of your comfort zone and use this as an occasion to try out the other classes this game has to offer. Its not like you are loosing out on anything by playing another class for a while, you still get contribution, you still get energy and you still get gear for your other class. Levelling your Blader to 50 on its release will simply take a day of grinding with a party of 5.

See, I agree with you in some aspects, but in others, not so much. Ya, I agree, the content that is upcoming will be worked out, and we need to wait and see what they do for rebalancing and such, sounds good, feels good bro.

However, I do not agree with your statement on the blader, I am loosing out on something, the time spent on a class that I have no intention of playing once the blader releases, therefore the month or so that i've been playing this class has been, generally, a waste of my time.

Don't get me wrong, i've had a great time on my witch, but TBH, the blader/plum fits my playstyle more, now you might say try the tamer, I don't like the tamer, didn't like the playstyle, too much twitchy dodgy stabby stabby for me. Warrior, too clunky, don't like the fact that it can take a punch, but it takes five hours to kill somethin, same for Valk. I mained Plum in KR, it was one of the most anticipated and asked for classes before launch, they gave us Tamer, why!? No clue, but hey, we'll see what happens, wherever the dice may land.

Posted

Hah.

Try again in 3-6 months.

hah we never getting it just like blader

Posted

Seriously hope we receive the classes tomorrow, since people are waiting for them.

If we could transfer profession and life skills from 1 character to the other this wouldn't be an issue, but atm I have 1 character slot I cannot use as the toon needs to be deleted as soon as the new classes arrive which costs me valuable skills and energy.

Posted

Ok so if i understand this correctly after reading and rereading the announcement and not hearing anything2Q==TrekOhNoes.gif about the BLADER/PLUM this is what happened to the community? 

2 people like this

Posted

Yay, new places to explore!! :D

Posted

Terrible fix support ISSUES FIRST! why cause more problems when you haven't fix the first batch of issues?! This is terrible!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok so if i understand this correctly after reading and rereading the announcement and not hearing anything2Q==TrekOhNoes.gif about the BLADER/PLUM this is what happened to the community? 

That isn't very accurate. Needs more foaming at the mouth and breaking things. Maybe if he started attacking the other people in the room it would suffice. :|

Edited by Zac
1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously hope we receive the classes tomorrow, since people are waiting for them.

If we could transfer profession and life skills from 1 character to the other this wouldn't be an issue, but atm I have 1 character slot I cannot use as the toon needs to be deleted as soon as the new classes arrive which costs me valuable skills and energy.

pretty sure we will get an item to such effects in the future, just as with the other versions