• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Congratz, you just shotted the casuals down.

420 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yay! another massive update to update this massive content we normal employed people haven't even roughly discovered half of it. Yet you give these unemployed no lifers their new patch to get even further and the casuals getting behind. Well done i should say.

During weekdays i skipped my whole social life, since release i play 8h a day if i can and in the weekends over 16hours straight. But still that is being considered as Casual. Sure, fine. But right now being pulled asside due this new patch, i mean we barely are 15+ gear, we just had our weapons 15+ and graded to blue. Now people as KlericEU Twitch streamers are getting the grip on the whole game since they have 24h of the day to get there. What do we get in the end? A game controlled by no lifers. We don't feel "committed either to engage pvp with our floppy gear", the problem is that when we're farming.. we're pretty much cows. Just targets, struggling there waiting to get one shot by some unemployed welfare dude, and it's all fun and games untill the person aka Mr Gank himself is trying to get there but just like in reality, people don't give a F* and just annoy you the whole time. Which in games like this is ganking. Enjoy, 30$ to just get f*cked over and over again. First High Cash Shop prices "For free content" yeah like BMW has their cars for sale and tell their customers "BUT YOU GET WARRENTY" Noone cares, they see prices, they move on... this could've been such a good game.

BlackGankingOnline

Edited by Hro
removed fonts
28 people like this

Posted

yea i'm a casual and still only lvl 42... i'm really scared of getting slaughtered by lvl 50's with +15-20 gear :(

2 people like this

Posted

sometimes I like to use randomly large fonts to make sure that my point gets across in the most annoying way possible. 

32 people like this

Posted (edited)

Maybe this game is just too hard for you.

no i think he plays forums not game, that's why he is still low level, would bet he has more hours spent in forums then in game 

Edited by Hulkamaniaffxiv
5 people like this

Posted

I am a casual.  I am only 41 right now.    Granted, craploads of knowledge and contribution. 

And this doesn't bug me.   Why?

55s right now would spank me.  I won't be 55 for a month at least.   What do I care if I am killed by a 55 or a 60.

No dif

So I am going to keep on having a blast exploring and crafting and fishing and leveling and all that jazz.

31 people like this

Posted

sometimes I like to use randomly large fonts to make sure that my point gets across in the most annoying way possible. 

Atleast you got the point.

I am a casual.  I am only 41 right now.    Granted, craploads of knowledge and contribution. 

And this doesn't bug me.   Why?

55s right now would spank me.  I won't be 55 for a month at least.   What do I care if I am killed by a 55 or a 60.

No dif

So I am going to keep on having a blast exploring and crafting and fishing and leveling and all that jazz.

you will care when you get farmed over and over again and lost your exp when trying to get to 51. You see, this is why you didn't care. You will when you reach 50+. Come back by then

2 people like this

Posted

i did but it was uncomfortable getting there 

Posted

and some times i like to block annoying habitual asshats who only play forums and not game

Posted

i did but it was uncomfortable getting there 

Good to see you managed to get through it !

2 people like this

Posted

How is this even relevant? If I just bought the game after mediah and started to play , whould I have to cry cuz they had to wait for me before adding stuff?....

18 people like this

Posted

Soft cap will be increased to 55. So yeah, no.

1 person likes this

Posted

your point is shit and untrue 

"nolifers" will always rule games anyway 

(((((((((( but that isnt even true??? )))))))))) in my past game (tera) the best players did spend a lot of time playing the game initially but later almost quit and did nothing but few hours of pvp per week and were still miles and ages ahead of everyone in terms of skill, regardless of how little they played in comparison

problem with bdo is that the gear advantage is always there and you *never* reach a point where you are equal, you think if they delayed mediah (I wanted them to delay it at least a week more and to give us new classes tomorrow) with 1 month it would be better? hah, the "nolifers" would have made 30 times more money than you instead only 10 times more money as it is right now 

4 people like this

Posted

your point is shit and untrue 

this was so blunt I lold

Posted

Yay! another massive update to update this massive content we normal employed people haven't even roughly discovered half of it. Yet you give these unemployed no lifers their new patch to get even further and the casuals getting behind. Well done i should say.

During weekdays i skipped my whole social life, since release i play 8h a day if i can and in the weekends over 16hours straight. But still that is being considered as Casual. Sure, fine. But right now being pulled asside due this new patch, i mean we barely are 15+ gear, we just had our weapons 15+ and graded to blue. Now people as KlericEU Twitch streamers are getting the grip on the whole game since they have 24h of the day to get there. What do we get in the end? A game controlled by no lifers. We don't feel "committed either to engage pvp with our floppy gear", the problem is that when we're farming.. we're pretty much cows. Just targets, struggling there waiting to get one shot by some unemployed welfare dude, and it's all fun and games untill the person aka Mr Gank himself is trying to get there but just like in reality, people don't give a F* and just annoy you the whole time. Which in games like this is ganking. Enjoy, 30$ to just get f*cked over and over again. First High Cash Shop prices "For free content" yeah like BMW sells their cars and tell customers "BUT YOU GET WARRENTY" Noone cares, they see prices, they move on... this could've been such a good game.

BlackGankingOnline

LOL what?  You play 8 hours a day and 16 hours on weekends and you think you can;t compete.  Man I wish I had the time you have.  I play way less and don't feel like I'm missing out compared to other..  I can't tell if you're trolling or actually upset that you can;t play the game 24/7.  People are crazy, they complain when there is no content then they complain when there is because they feel left behind.  If I were working at Daum I'd be reading these forums for comic relief.  The game came out like a month ago guys...  And you're complaining you don't have top end gear with every little stat you wish and level to boot.  These posts are so sad, everyone wants everything their way handed to them with a ribbon, no wonder the devs don't reply on the forums too much here.

9 people like this

Posted

I have to admit, braindead activities like working on automatic band 10 hours a day or grinding mobs in BDO 24/7 are really "hard" for me, my brain demands some kind of creative encouragement to function. But I can understand how dull people can enjoy doing dull things.

12 people like this

Posted

During weekdays i skipped my whole social life, since release i play 8h a day if i can and in the weekends over 16hours straight. But still that is being considered as Casual. Sure, fine. But right now being pulled asside due this new patch, i mean we barely are 15+ gear, we just had our weapons 15+ and graded to blue. Now people as KlericEU Twitch streamers are getting the grip on the whole game since they have 24h of the day to get there. What do we get in the end? A game controlled by no lifers. We don't feel "committed either to engage pvp with our floppy gear", the problem is that when we're farming.. we're pretty much cows. Just targets, struggling there waiting to get one shot by some unemployed welfare dude, and it's all fun and games untill the person aka Mr Gank himself is trying to get there but just like in reality, people don't give a F* and just annoy you the whole time. Which in games like this is ganking. Enjoy, 30$ to just get f*cked over and over again. First High Cash Shop prices "For free content" yeah like BMW sells their cars and tell customers "BUT YOU GET WARRENTY" Noone cares, they see prices, they move on... this could've been such a good game.

BlackGankingOnline

stopped reading an unemployed nolifer. im active duty mil with a wife and kids and I managed to get ready for mediah. stop playing games you aren't willing to manage your time efficiently on. you're prob the type of person that logs on and wastes your daily energy on chat and farming then complains on the forums on why you're getting shit on.

8 people like this

Posted

I have to admit, braindead activities like working on automatic band 10 hours a day or grinding mobs in BDO 24/7 are really "hard" for me, my brain demands some kind of creative encouragement to function. But I can understand how dull people can enjoy doing dull things.

grinding mobs 24/7 are a choice a dull person makes, there is a lot of stuff you can do, but i'm sure you would rather complain because it isn't exactly what you though it should be.

1 person likes this

Posted

Casuals are the bane of every game.

Casuals should leave.

Casuals are too whiny to even bother taking seriously.

Posted

yea i'm a casual and still only lvl 42... i'm really scared of getting slaughtered by lvl 50's with +15-20 gear :(

Don't be I've been under 50 for sometime now and have gotten PKed ONCE thats very very very low compared to all other opvp games Ive played

Posted

If you are casual dont blame others for being ahead from you. 

Posted (edited)

Having to grind during XXXX hours =/= hard. That's VERY different.

beat dark souls with barehand only IS hard, grind mob for days & weeks its not hard, its just.. well.. long.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Casuals are the bane of every game.

Casuals should leave.

Casuals are too whiny to even bother taking seriously.

I was thinking that about PvPers personally...

4 people like this

Posted

I hear console games are easier. 

6 people like this