• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Congratz, you just shotted the casuals down.

420 posts in this topic

Posted

Having to grind during XXXX hours =/= hard. That's VERY different.

beat dark souls with barehand only IS hard, grind mob for days & weeks its not hard, its just.. well.. long.

yeah but grinding mobs isn't the only thing to do, that's what you tards don't get.

Your mad cause im sure you grinded to 50, didn't get your ogre ring, qq'd bout that, didn't collect knowledge/cp sp you qq about that, couldn't make money with no workers, too lazy to read, so you qq about that.

L2Play bruhs

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe this game is just too hard for you.

The fact that "shotted" is in his title indicates to me that he is around 12-13.  More than likely it is indeed beyond his ability to comprehend this game at such an age

Posted (edited)

yeah but grinding mobs isn't the only thing to do, that's what you tards don't get.

Your mad cause im sure you grinded to 50, didn't get your ogre ring, qq'd bout that, didn't collect knowledge/cp sp you qq about that, couldn't make money with no workers, too lazy to read, so you qq about that.

L2Play bruhs

Actualy you are totaly wrong.

I'am still lvl 29 chilling around doing quest and craft. Playing at my own rythm.

Nice try raging baby.

But except if you live in another dimension, its pretty well knowed that grind mob is nearly better / more efficient for everything.

And its still the same thing, game mecanic arent hard in that game ( except really mastering your class )

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

It cracks me up the hate at "no lifers" get from "casuals".  Isn't it just really jealousy that they can't get to play the game as much as they really want?

Posted

It cracks me up the hate at "no lifers" get from "casuals".  Isn't it just really jealousy that they can't get to play the game as much as they really want?

Not everyone wants to waste 12 hours a day playing a game. And when you have a game with hundreds of thousands of players that panders to the 1% that literally have nothing else to do it does seem a bit strange. The so called "casuals" who probably spend most of their hobby time in game are the majority of the playerbase.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am casual and I am pumped for  Mediah. Exploration, hidden caves, new places to gather/fish.

4 people like this

Posted

LOL what?  You play 8 hours a day and 16 hours on weekends and you think you can;t compete.  Man I wish I had the time you have.  I play way less and don't feel like I'm missing out compared to other..  I can't tell if you're trolling or actually upset that you can;t play the game 24/7.  People are crazy, they complain when there is no content then they complain when there is because they feel left behind.  If I were working at Daum I'd be reading these forums for comic relief.  The game came out like a month ago guys...  And you're complaining you don't have top end gear with every little stat you wish and level to boot.  These posts are so sad, everyone wants everything their way handed to them with a ribbon, no wonder the devs don't reply on the forums too much here.

Right.. pics pls. 

Posted

No update announced

WTF DAUM THIS GAME IS BAREBONES, WHERE ARE ALL THE PATCHES?

Update announced

WTF DAUM WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT AND THE CASUALS WILL BE MURDERED

k.

13 people like this

Posted

Maybe this game is just too hard for you.

More like mind numbingly time consuming just to lvl up a character. Not hard.

Posted

Actualy you are totaly wrong.

I'am still lvl 29 chilling around doing quest and craft. Playing at my own rythm.

Nice try raging baby.

But except if you live in another dimension, its pretty well knowed that grind mob is nearly better / more efficient for everything.

And its still the same thing, game mecanic arent hard in that game ( except really mastering your class )

oh well then, I guess your the wrong raging baby, baby. I'm 23 and I ride horses. Im enjoying the game, there is a lot more for me to do, so i'm not worried about grinding, If I get tired, ill do something else.

Posted

No update announced

WTF DAUM THIS GAME IS BAREBONES, WHERE ARE ALL THE PATCHES?

Update announced

WTF DAUM WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT AND THE CASUALS WILL BE MURDERED

k.

>Every MMO community ever

Posted

>Every MMO community ever

No kidding. which is why I responded with "k"

Posted (edited)

More like mind numbingly time consuming just to lvl up a character. Not hard.

honestly how is leveling up any character in any game not mind numbing?

Its why many games offer max level tokens.

It only takes 8 hours to hit 50 so...that alone compaired to other games, is still shorter.

But if that's too hard for you...

Edited by Concubine

Posted

your point is shit and untrue 

"nolifers" will always rule games anyway 

(((((((((( but that isnt even true??? )))))))))) in my past game (tera) the best players did spend a lot of time playing the game initially but later almost quit and did nothing but few hours of pvp per week and were still miles and ages ahead of everyone in terms of skill, regardless of how little they played in comparison

problem with bdo is that the gear advantage is always there and you *never* reach a point where you are equal, you think if they delayed mediah (I wanted them to delay it at least a week more and to give us new classes tomorrow) with 1 month it would be better? hah, the "nolifers" would have made 30 times more money than you instead only 10 times more money as it is right now 

Gw2 (the kingdom of casual players) does not benefit hardcore no lifers over the employed or vise-versa. To be honest, if Gw2 was to add an expansion with a huge new map which has open-world pvp and you can grief and be a c unt all you want then I'd be back to it in a flash.

Posted

Not everyone wants to waste 12 hours a day playing a game. And when you have a game with hundreds of thousands of players that panders to the 1% that literally have nothing else to do it does seem a bit strange. The so called "casuals" who probably spend most of their hobby time in game are the majority of the playerbase.

On the flipside catering to "casuals" can ruin a game as well, just look what happened to WoW after every expansion.

Posted

No kidding. which is why I responded with "k"

Yeah, it's the best reply anyone smart can think of.

Posted

I work two jobs and take two classes at university and I have two +15s. I believe the term for the OP is: "You wot m8?"

In all seriousness, maybe ask for advice or maybe, just maybe, stop comparing your progression to other who are different than you.

1 person likes this

Posted

So everyone else should wait around while you ----- off on your progression? It takes like 3-4 8 hour sessions to hit 50. If you haven't managed to dedicate the time to even get 50 yet thats your own fault. You don't even have to farm once you hit 50 collect your 7 days worth of dailies and do your 1 weekly scroll with guild mates  thats at least 12 weapon or 18 armor stones every week just for that assuming you dont actually get any from the bosses.

If you haven't hit 50 yet you're going to die anyways doesn't matter if they're 50 or 55. Go play a single player game if you don't want to have to compete with other people.

Posted

honestly how is leveling up any character in any game not mind numbing?

Its why many games offer max level tokens.

It only takes 8 hours to hit 50 so...that alone compaired to other games, is still shorter.

But if that's too hard for you...

other games dont have just grind as the way. This mainly has grind and some fishing. Sorry if i dont want to sit mind numbed in front of the pc for 8 hours straight. Ive leveled way faster in other mmos.

Posted

Casuals are the bane of every game.

Casuals should leave.

Casuals are too whiny to even bother taking seriously.

Casuals have a life.

Casuals have a family.

Casuals are awesome.

Posted

I work two jobs and take two classes at university and I have two +15s. I believe the term for the OP is: "You wot m8?"

In all seriousness, maybe ask for advice or maybe, just maybe, stop comparing your progression to other who are different than you.

Like i mentioned in the thread most of us got 15+ weapons/offhand. gear around 10+.. yet the gear is now worthless with Mediah. Enjoy. oh and all the other whiteknights talking sarcasm trash. i don't even bother... rofl.

Posted

I took me a couple of hours to get to level 50, to be fair. Then I stopped levelling and went crafting etc instead.

Posted

All I have to say (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

Like i mentioned in the thread most of us got 15+ weapons/offhand. gear around 10+.. yet the gear is now worthless with Mediah. Enjoy. oh and all the other whiteknights talking sarcasm trash. i don't even bother... rofl.

How is it worthless?

Posted

I also have two jobs and a 3 year old, I reached 51 quite easliy. Try joining a guild, you can get a lot of info and help.

2 people like this