• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Congratz, you just shotted the casuals down.

420 posts in this topic

Posted

stopped reading an unemployed nolifer. im active duty mil with a wife and kids and I managed to get ready for mediah. stop playing games you aren't willing to manage your time efficiently on. you're prob the type of person that logs on and wastes your daily energy on chat and farming then complains on the forums on why you're getting shit on.

You're active duty as in some days you work 12 hours and some 0 or active duty as in you're a steady 8 hours a day. Anyhow, either you're NOT ready for mediah or you've completely disregarded your kids, your wife or your job. Even for an engineering student like me it's impossible to get ready for mediah (not that I care though) by the time it'll be out. So I am guessing you're either lying/trolling or just very bad at one of the three things you mentioned.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh well then, I guess your the wrong raging baby, baby. I'm 23 and I ride horses. Im enjoying the game, there is a lot more for me to do, so i'm not worried about grinding, If I get tired, ill do something else.

well the grind  in that game is an issue because ALL the pvp is build around that.

more you grind more you win. You barely need to have a functionnal brain.

So if you really want to pvp to have to nolife like never to grind your lvl & gear otherwise, you are doomed.

After, if in pvp there had somes "stat & enchant gear cap" ( for exemple, if, once you enter pvp they cap stats at the lvl soft cap, and cap gear power at like +10 ) so above would only be "bonus" for pve.

Sure, it wouldnt be an issue at all. But since its not like that, its an issue ( because you will never be able to fully enjoy pvp )

Posted (edited)

other games dont have just grind as the way. This mainly has grind and some fishing. Sorry if i dont want to sit mind numbed in front of the pc for 8 hours straight. Ive leveled way faster in other mmos.

Hey bro, you get leveling experience from tradeskilling, people hit 50 w/o touching mobs. And if you don't wanna sit mind numbed in from of the computer, go outside, no one making you be here kid.

Edited by Concubine

Posted

How is it worthless?

New gear buddy. Grunils or some shit

You're active duty as in some days you work 12 hours and some 0 or active duty as in you're a steady 8 hours a day. Anyhow, either you're NOT ready for mediah or you've completely disregarded your kids, your wife or your job. Even for an engineering student like me it's impossible to get ready for mediah (not that I care though) by the time it'll be out. So I am guessing you're either lying/trolling or just very bad at one of the three things you mentioned.

He prolly ignored his whole family and took 2 weeks off, thats why i said pics pls. Such lies, much fanboys. 

Posted

Steps to take, of not getting killed in open world pvp.

Step 1 - Don't level to 50

Step 2 - Again, don't level to 50.

Step 3 - ???

Step 4 - Profit!

Posted

well the grind  in that game is an issue because ALL the pvp is build around that.

more you grind more you win. You barely need to have a functionnal brain.

So if you really want to pvp to have to nolife like never to grind your lvl & gear otherwise, you are doomed.

After, if in pvp there had somes "stat & enchant gear cap" ( for exemple, if, once you enter pvp they cap stats at the lvl soft cap, and cap gear power at like +10 ) so above would only be "bonus" for pve.

Sure, it wouldnt be an issue at all. But since its not like that, its an issue ( because you will never be able to fully enjoy pvp )

It sounds like you just don't wanna put in work

Posted

grinding mobs 24/7 are a choice a dull person makes, there is a lot of stuff you can do, but i'm sure you would rather complain because it isn't exactly what you though it should be.

I dont complain about anything. I do "other stuff" and am perfectly happy with my game. I just commented on your stupid post. Next time you want to answer get your facts straight pls.

Playing the game =/= work. Idiot.

Posted (edited)

Steps to take, of not getting killed in open world pvp.

Step 1 - Don't level to 50

Step 2 - Again, don't level to 50.

Step 3 - ???

Step 4 - Profit!

Should've done that, most usefull post ever. (no sarcasm)

Edited by Hro

Posted

I dont complain about anything. I do "other stuff" and am perfectly happy with my game. I just commented on your stupid post. Next time you want to answer get your facts straight pls.

no your dumb

Posted

So by your logic, because high level gear is not immediately updates to be high tier, and you don't want to put in the work to get to the new tier, then it makes your gear worthless. Please correct me if I have misconstrued this.

Posted (edited)

He prolly ignored his whole family and took 2 weeks off, thats why i said pics pls. Such lies, much fanboys. 

The other dude that claims to be working two jobs and taking two classes in university and at the same time having full +15s is even funnier. I am not sure why they're trying to increase their e-penis on the forums when even the lowest player of any of the top 20 guilds can "one-shot" them.

OMG what the actual -----. I skip to page 3 and I see people trying to defend the fact that you need to put the same effort in the game as you would for your job to get to a point where you're not completely garbage. Good job guys.

Conclusion:
The vast majority of this community's players are middle/high school students or unemployed bums. 

Edited by Zaiton
1 person likes this

Posted

The game can't stand in place. People who will start tomorrow, a week from now, a month or now or a year from now will also be behind and have to grind their way to the top. So what?

My main is 33 and I don't care, it's not like I want to be in Top 3 Players On Jordine or something.

I'm just cooking, grinding, decorating my house, exploring and generally not giving a damn.

Just play however you like it and let no-lifers be no-lifers. Sheesh.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am a casual.  I am only 41 right now.    Granted, craploads of knowledge and contribution. 

And this doesn't bug me.   Why?

55s right now would spank me.  I won't be 55 for a month at least.   What do I care if I am killed by a 55 or a 60.

No dif

So I am going to keep on having a blast exploring and crafting and fishing and leveling and all that jazz.

None of this even matters until you hit 45. Tell me you don't care when you lose 1% of your EXP when you get 1-shot at level 50 trying for 51. That's 45 min of grinding you just lost.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

well, interesting work = / = boring work.

Work itself isnt the issue, its the nature of the "work" they FORCE your to do.

+ if in a GAME ( you play to have FUN ) you need to do a annoying "work" its a fail. ( no saying that speaking about WORK in a game is already a fail )

Also, if in a game supposed to be more a pvp game, if you spend 90% of your time farming pve, its not a pvp game.

+ Not saying that ( like i said many time : famous and successfull pvp games only rely on players skill and NOT on how many time you farmed )

Guess you dont seem to really understand the issue xD

Posted (edited)

So by your logic, because high level gear is not immediately updates to be high tier, and you don't want to put in the work to get to the new tier, then it makes your gear worthless. Please correct me if I have misconstrued this.

yes, because all the stones i invested in my current gear is worthless. Not that hard to understand i think. I basically wasted stones..... now if this company would announce shit a bit earlier, i probably didn't get my gear to 10+..

Edited by Hro

Posted

Everyone coming in should've known how grind heavy this game was.  It's a game where it's to your advantage to stay logged in all the time, whether it's to afk fish or even just to regain energy.  Complaining about it after the fact serves no purpose.  That said this really is a really quick expansion only a month into the game.  I don't think anyone would complain if this was just adding the new character classes that we haven't received yet.

Posted (edited)

None of this even matters until you hit 45. Tell me you don't care when you lose 1% of your EXP when you get 1-shot at level 50 trying for 51. That's 45 min of grinding you just lost.

I don't care.  Why?  Because I knew as a casual going into a pvp game that I would have a harder time of it.  I accepted the challenge.

I have a full time job, a wife, and 2 kids both of whom play sports.  I am not going to "win" at pvp.   As long as I am having fun, it's all good.  It will make it that much more rewarding when I get there.  And, I'll have guildies who DO get there that will help me out.

Edited by Rysil

Posted

Let's see what we have here. Remember to keep constructive discussion :)))))) 

Posted

I'm a casual and i'm only 42. My goal is to max my life skill first so I can make stuff nobody could make and grind black stones/memory fragments that way.

I die on purpose so I won't get to pkable level, until I got my full gear +20 (after mediah).

Posted (edited)

I play less than you i have a full time job,i can only play about 2-5hrs a day, i am level 52 at 40%, all my gear +15, you just are bad at the game if you play 8hrs a day, the update is much needed, #gitgud

Edited by Ceon

Posted

Are you really complaining about a MMO catering to people who play it more? If you have a "life", have you considered playing Call of Duty of FIFA for your on-line gaming? You only have to play one or two matches and then you can move on with you oh so precious busy "life".

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I also have two jobs and a 3 year old, I reached 51 quite easliy. Try joining a guild, you can get a lot of info and help.

Which server do you play on ? 

I play less than you i have a full time job,i can only play about 2-5hrs a day, i am level 52 at 40%, all my gear +15, you just are bad at the game if you play 8hrs a day, the update is much needed, #gitgud

Lies.

EDIT: gear & level might be true, the amount of time spend to get that not. 

Edited by Hro

Posted

The game can't stand in place. People who will start tomorrow, a week from now, a month or now or a year from now will also be behind and have to grind their way to the top. So what?

My main is 33 and I don't care, it's not like I want to be in Top 3 Players On Jordine or something.

I'm just cooking, grinding, decorating my house, exploring and generally not giving a damn.

Just play however you like it and let no-lifers be no-lifers. Sheesh.

+1 to that in the same boat as you buddy :)

Posted

I am a casual.  I am only 41 right now.    Granted, craploads of knowledge and contribution. 

And this doesn't bug me.   Why?

55s right now would spank me.  I won't be 55 for a month at least.   What do I care if I am killed by a 55 or a 60.

No dif

So I am going to keep on having a blast exploring and crafting and fishing and leveling and all that jazz.

Yeah. I am in the same boat as you, with a life and family. But losing 1% at higher levels sucks. 

Posted

Are you really complaining about a MMO catering to people who play it more? If you have a "life", have you considered playing Call of Duty of FIFA for your on-line gaming? You only have to play one or two matches and then you can move on with you oh so precious busy "life".

Seems like you missed the point Grandma.