• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Congratz, you just shotted the casuals down.

420 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL what?  You play 8 hours a day and 16 hours on weekends and you think you can;t compete.  Man I wish I had the time you have.  I play way less and don't feel like I'm missing out compared to other..  I can't tell if you're trolling or actually upset that you can;t play the game 24/7.  People are crazy, they complain when there is no content then they complain when there is because they feel left behind.  If I were working at Daum I'd be reading these forums for comic relief.  The game came out like a month ago guys...  And you're complaining you don't have top end gear with every little stat you wish and level to boot.  These posts are so sad, everyone wants everything their way handed to them with a ribbon, no wonder the devs don't reply on the forums too much here.

8 hours on week days and 16 hours on weekends?! Holy hell. If you work 9am - 5pm, and start playing at 6pm, it'll be 2am after the 8 hour play session.. 16 hour weekends is playing from 8am - midnight! But alas.. he's just a casual player hehehe. 

Posted

Casuals are the bane of every game.

Casuals should leave.

Casuals are too whiny to even bother taking seriously.

Casuals also make up more than 70% of the market share... without the casuals there'd be no games like this.

2 people like this

Posted

People think we have it hard now,

Cant wait to see you all cry in here once the real grind starts after Mediah, games has been a peice of cake so far.

Posted

i'm casual , i will pvp , i don't give a single -----. In the end , everyone will get this stupid +20 i don't want to be +20 instantly no -----s given. you should relax 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a casual and i'm only 42. My goal is to max my life skill first so I can make stuff nobody could make and grind black stones/memory fragments that way.

I die on purpose so I won't get to pkable level, until I got my full gear +20 (after mediah).

Holy shit that's actually a good idea. I'll do that on my ninja when it's released.

Posted

I'm level 26! LET'S HAVE A CASUAL OFF.

I'm -----in' DYING to get over the mountains to the east, so I'm overjoyed.

I get it though, it feels like the game is expanding at too rapid of a pace to keep up. However, keep in mind two things: This isn't a game that's being developed from what we have here, this is a game that is much bigger where it came from that's being ported over bits at a time. There's another country outside of Mediah that's coming too, and it's the desert of Black Desert Online. There's more classes coming too, so it behooves Daum to get that stuff over ASAP.

Second, keeping up is a fool's errand. There's no such thing as keeping pace, unless you want to match yourself against guys who pee in bottles and poo in socks. They want to claim this game as theirs, let them: I see more people fishing in Velia(still) and trading along the roads than I see in Calpheon and Serendia shrine when I'm crawling around in it looking for things. They'll flock over to Mediah and get more powerful, but that just means more room for everyone else. A steady stream of content that's already been released means that the rest of us don't have to deal with them anymore as we exist at our own pace. Sure, they might come back and kill us for existing, but we can just leave the channel and go somewhere else.

Don't fear new things, the game's bigger than it is for us. We want it to get just as big.

Posted

DIS GUN BE GUD THREAD

ess6W8Q.gif?noredirect

This is a good thread... i do feel i will be screwed when i reach level 50+, but really do not care. I have 50+ hours so far in the game, and have a 22 Ranger, 12 Witch and Valk. I am just wandering around and taking my time. Actually like playing them all. Guess I need to decide on a main character.

Anyway, more content is good. Hopefully I get to enjoy it someday...  :)

Posted (edited)

a real casual like me doesn't really care is the semi-casual that get -----ed up (headstarter and still lvl 25 now and barely touched heidel)

the one that are casual and think are good enough to face "not casual" but that class will alwyas whine because no matter ur skill is ALWAYS about time invested

so i don't see the problem that category would be whining anyway. Semi casual should just be casual and don't care and let the nerd go their desire to compete with them is what make them hate everygame

anyway i personally would divide casual from nerd in 2 different server i always though the real difference in mmorpg was never PVE and PVP people but Casual/Nerd that is what ruin the game the difference in time invested not the different of playstyle

Edited by NgocTu

Posted (edited)

8 hours on week days and 16 hours on weekends?! Holy hell. If you work 9am - 5pm, and start playing at 6pm, it'll be 2am after the 8 hour play session.. 16 hour weekends is playing from 8am - midnight! But alas.. he's just a casual player hehehe. 

Didn't read my post either, i mentioned i skipped my social life. Nowadays i don't even bother playing that amount. This game is RiP

Edited by Hro

Posted

this was so blunt I lold

OMG Dremlock is here.

Posted

Seems like you missed the point Grandma.

Seems more like your just bad at this game friend, have you considered farming just like they do? Or are you content whining about a sand-box MMO relying on grinding? Don't want to grind or commit the time? Go play a game that doesn't require that then.

Posted

Didn't read my post either, i mentioned i skipped my social life. Nowadays i don't even bother playing that amount. This game is RiP

You're quitting the game over a content update?

K.

1 person likes this

Posted

OMG Dremlock is here.

Wohooo a Youtuber, do you have a boner right now? Kinda weird.

Posted

problem isnt content amount but GRINDING amount.... it is the fact of grinding for thousinds of hours which is the problem

Posted

yea i'm a casual and still only lvl 42... i'm really scared of getting slaughtered by lvl 50's with +15-20 gear :(

Don't worry, pvp doesn't activate till 45.

Posted

problem isnt content amount but GRINDING amount.... it is the fact of grinding for thousinds of hours which is the problem

Why would you play a game like this if you aren't down with grinding?

Posted

Wohooo a Youtuber, do you have a boner right now? Kinda weird.

I also happened to play on his server in AA and fought him a fair bit. Chill bro.

Posted

What would all you whiners do if +20 was in launch at Korea? Wouldn't even think twice. If you can't play over hurdles you don't deserve to PVP. In an MMO PVP environment the dedicated will always win. It's common sense. Play a MOBA where there aren't enchants and better gear if you want a more balanced PVP.

Posted

LOL what?  You play 8 hours a day and 16 hours on weekends and you think you can;t compete.  Man I wish I had the time you have.  I play way less and don't feel like I'm missing out compared to other..  I can't tell if you're trolling or actually upset that you can;t play the game 24/7.  People are crazy, they complain when there is no content then they complain when there is because they feel left behind.  If I were working at Daum I'd be reading these forums for comic relief.  The game came out like a month ago guys...  And you're complaining you don't have top end gear with every little stat you wish and level to boot.  These posts are so sad, everyone wants everything their way handed to them with a ribbon, no wonder the devs don't reply on the forums too much here.

You kind of help his argument when you say, "you're complaining you don't have top end gear with every little stat you wish and level to boot."

OP's point is that it's only been a month, which is not enough time to play current content. Even players that put in the amount of time he has put in are still upgrading gear that will be out of date tomorrow. Given it's only been a few weeks, they probably have been better off just saving the stones. Not even the no-lifers had time to enjoy their max gear.

This should have just been the PVP release IMO. Hardcore players want to start using their gear for a purpose... siege, node wars, etc. Instead they are given more grinding to do, and a tier of gear that was never even used other than casual PVP.

Posted

Which server do you play on ? 

Lies.
EDIT: gear & level might be true, the amount of time spend to get that not. 

i have work at 9am to 6pm every day, i get home around 7 -7:30 cuz of bad drivers, i get on my computer around 8 play till like 10 or 12 depending on the day then i go to sleep not lies i wish i had more time T_T i wud be level 55 but meh Mediah is coming 

Posted

I am casual and it is not too hard, 

Main was a Ranger she is 23 sits in Velia in lingerie making beer

Second was a Beserker 33 his play slowed down since I made

third Wizard 29 I lol everything

I have about 15 workers, 2 houses, the huge one in Velia and love the game, AFK fishing does well oh and ranger stands on beach in lingerie fishing as well lol

Posted

Casuals also make up more than 70% of the market share... without the casuals there'd be no games like this.

Calling BS! I heard it was 67%.... :D

On a serious note. I work 8-5. I have a family, a home, cars, dogs, etc. I play from roughly 7pm-1am Mon-Thur and my times tend to vary on the weekends from minimum playtime to a lot. My point? I have a level 52 character in nearly all +15. It's really not that hard to achieve your goal if you focus on it. You can't have 10 alts, do every crafting profession, and afk fish/tame horses for hours each week and then complain that others have progressed a toon farther than yours. Set a goal, work on it, and profit. It's not that hard to level and gear up if that's your main focus. Stop getting sidetracked and focus on the task at hand. If you goal was never to "rush" to max level and max gear, then this patch should change nothing for you. You weren't top geared today, you won't be next week, either. Just enjoy the game for what it is...or don't and move onto something else. 

1 person likes this

Posted

No I read that part of the post.. I just didn't realize that someone actually would skip the social aspect of life for a game if given a choice...

Posted

Lol OP so funny. I work 12 hours a day even on weekends so 12 hours a day 7 days a week at a hospital and still i manage to +15 all my gear even got liverto with still alot of silver saved for update. You just aint cut for this shit man.

Posted

People whine because we are so far behind the KR version.

Please whine because they actually manage to squeeze out the first update withing the first month.

s1200_975399a0bf18e01ac645add63772b2744a192f1adf0c24efc70e5d7c0c89c989.jpg