• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Congratz, you just shotted the casuals down.

420 posts in this topic

Posted

Yay! another massive update to update this massive content we normal employed people haven't even roughly discovered half of it. Yet you give these unemployed no lifers their new patch to get even further and the casuals getting behind. Well done i should say.

During weekdays i skipped my whole social life, since release i play 8h a day if i can and in the weekends over 16hours straight. But still that is being considered as Casual. Sure, fine. But right now being pulled asside due this new patch, i mean we barely are 15+ gear, we just had our weapons 15+ and graded to blue. Now people as KlericEU Twitch streamers are getting the grip on the whole game since they have 24h of the day to get there. What do we get in the end? A game controlled by no lifers. We don't feel "committed either to engage pvp with our floppy gear", the problem is that when we're farming.. we're pretty much cows. Just targets, struggling there waiting to get one shot by some unemployed welfare dude, and it's all fun and games untill the person aka Mr Gank himself is trying to get there but just like in reality, people don't give a F* and just annoy you the whole time. Which in games like this is ganking. Enjoy, 30$ to just get f*cked over and over again. First High Cash Shop prices "For free content" yeah like BMW sells their cars and tell customers "BUT YOU GET WARRENTY" Noone cares, they see prices, they move on... this could've been such a good game.

BlackGankingOnline

Sounds like the only way to make this game fair is going P2W so you can buy boosters to instant level 50-55 amirite? 9_9

Seriously though, I only have 4 hours a day during the week and STILL get a crapton of stuff done within those hours in-game.

Posted

"Maybe this game is too hard for you?" That's the dumbest thing I have ever read. Difficulty has nothing to do with time spent. 

Sounds like the only way to make this game fair is going P2W so you can buy boosters to instant level 50-55 amirite? 9_9

Seriously though, I only have 4 hours a day during the week and STILL get a crapton of stuff done within those hours in-game.

Yea sure... I don't trust anything that comes out of your filthy and biased "mouth".

Posted

"Maybe this game is too hard for you?" That's the dumbest thing I have ever read. Difficulty has nothing to do with time spent. 

Yea sure... I don't trust anything that comes out of your filthy and biased "mouth".

It's called having good time management and when it comes to grinding I still have some GM apologies left when I decide to actually use them.

I hit level 50 before headstart was over. Then stopped leveling on purpose since my goal is setting up the Trent/altinova node investment for making quick 8-10mil a day.

Mediah patch is going to make me freakin' rich.

Posted

The game is not for you.  There are other MMOs to play.

Posted

Yay! another massive update to update this massive content we normal employed people haven't even roughly discovered half of it. Yet you give these unemployed no lifers their new patch to get even further and the casuals getting behind. Well done i should say.

During weekdays i skipped my whole social life, since release i play 8h a day if i can and in the weekends over 16hours straight. But still that is being considered as Casual. Sure, fine. But right now being pulled asside due this new patch, i mean we barely are 15+ gear, we just had our weapons 15+ and graded to blue. Now people as KlericEU Twitch streamers are getting the grip on the whole game since they have 24h of the day to get there. What do we get in the end? A game controlled by no lifers. We don't feel "committed either to engage pvp with our floppy gear", the problem is that when we're farming.. we're pretty much cows. Just targets, struggling there waiting to get one shot by some unemployed welfare dude, and it's all fun and games untill the person aka Mr Gank himself is trying to get there but just like in reality, people don't give a F* and just annoy you the whole time. Which in games like this is ganking. Enjoy, 30$ to just get f*cked over and over again. First High Cash Shop prices "For free content" yeah like BMW sells their cars and tell customers "BUT YOU GET WARRENTY" Noone cares, they see prices, they move on... this could've been such a good game.

BlackGankingOnline

I can't say I understand.  I play A lot, too much maybe, but I'm still a casual as I mostly fish.  I dabble in combat but my philosophy is that I plan to be here a few years and honestly I believe this HELPS the casuals.

By providing more content for the grindy elite (and I say that with all due respect, not an intent to disparage /respect) that gives them something to do besides mess with casuals.  It also gives them other places to grind so that casuals can farm with earrings and such without as much threat from PKs.

As someone who plans to be here a long time I can't see any detriment to casual players by adding more content.  Sure, the skill gap will widen, but I wasn't competing with anyone but myself anyway.  But that's just me.

Posted

I get that the OP is upset, but perhaps he's looking at it all wrong.  If he is truly a "casual" — which is a bit of a hard case to make if he's putting in those many hours per week — then he should actually be welcoming the expansion as it gives the so-called "no-lifers" something to do rather than hoarding spawning grounds.  But the time most of the current crop of "true" casuals get up to where the rush-to-level-cappers are at present, hopefully they will have moved on.

But I suspect he is caught somewhere between both populations and wishing he were closer to the bleeding edge.  Thus such angst might be expected, if not warranted

The casuals I know don't give two flips for what the rush-to-level-capper types are doing, because they'd rather ignore the wannabe rat-race, enjoy themselves and stop to smell the roses along the way.  BDO is a game that allows that, despite the perceived emphasis on late-game PvP. After being hardcore myself for so many years, I have come to realize there are too many games in the offing to focus on just the latest one, and that's in addition to all the other responsibilities and interests I've accreted along the way.  For BDO, I am currently shepherding five characters in the low twenties all at once.  Sure, I could main one of them and move more deterministically towards the level cap, but why?  That's not what I'm interested in.  I will get to PvP soon enough, and history tells me I'll either be decent at it or suck at it, but as long as I enjoy it, so what?

What matters more is that players as a whole don't become jerks and total @sshats.  From what I've seen in the past, once the toxicity level rises to a point that majority of people in the game are always angry for one reason or another, that spells the beginning of the end for that MMO.   Perhaps such is inevitable given today's Internet culture, but there it is.  Perhaps we need to be a little more understanding of the other group, casuals and no-lifers, because both have always made up an MMO community.

You're basically the only one here who got the point. And i only invested that amount of time due the release which the majority does when a new title launches, there are people who take days off to play so. I'm caught between adjusting my gaming schedule and trying to keep up with the rest to enjoy the PvP in this game. Thats all there is.. i don't mind someone being better then me. I do mind it when someone is better then me just because of gear/level difference since he had nothing else to do then grinding 24/7 to be invincible for others.

Posted

Like someone said somewhere else, reaching lvl cap is worthless unless you want to get into end game PvP or end game shenanigans. I've been playing since release, only got bout 200 hours on it, lvl 42 and still i feel i'm leveling too fast, because honestly, i couldn't care less. Leveling is a nice to have when exploring high level regions, but not really necessary. I recall i was dodging trolls @ lvl 10, because i just wanted to explore. 

I'm just running around doing quests, getting knowledge and contribution so i can actually have nice things later on.

Now, if the OP considers this to be a race against time to see whos the mightiest, then yeah, not a chance. There will always be some hardcores playing the game 18/24, keeping snack vendors up with profits and banning showers, because ya know, <sarcasm>water is expensive<\sarcasm>

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys, Hro can't quit, the forums would die because we'd be down one of the major crybabies.

Posted

BlackGankingOnline

Since when gaming was a hobbie for employed people?

Posted

Maybe this game is just too hard for you.

Maybe work is hard for you...get a job wellfare gamer xD

Ok I am messing but in all seriousness I do work but I also play 6 hours a night or more sometimes on weekends and I am 51 with +10 armors and +15 weps but I do see the side of the casuals as as well as the no lifers.

Personally think they should have waited one more month but I am also happy they are putting out new stuff.

Alot of companies wait over a year to put out new stuff at least there doing it at all.

I was hoping to hit 55 before mediah came out but its w/e now I will just have to hit 60

There is right and wrong to both sides of this.

Casuals just be patient cause its not that you wont get there but its more WHEN you will get there.  In the end everyone will be 60 with +15 everything or higher anyways so it will all even out.  You chose to take it casually and now your complaining because other people will pass you again.  Well your a casual what did you expect.  Thats the circle of life so dont be mad about it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

BlackGankingOnline

I don't get your point. If you are complaining you are never catching up or you are not good enough. I mean do you think they can shut you down 24/7 forever and ever? Not really you will get the chance to close the gap to 10-15% at which smarts/positioning and anticipation can get you the win. I mean in every game there is number 1 and he spends more time and is more efficient than you or he just has the talent. Heck to be one of the top tiers in Aion 1.0 back in the day I had to play 19 hours a day and then wake up on spawn to kill Menotios. I was taking my desktop to work to play sacrificing my life for a year and then there was an assassin that still gave me trouble just because he was talented. You shouldn't care that much, it seems to me like you want to be one of the best but you are behind and can't catch up. In that case even if they cap to +15 for a while the top tiers will just stack 100000 stones and still get +20 way faster, will camp the spot for longer, will push you out for longer, in the end they will still kill you if they want to. I mean a bit of a strange thing is happening here. Everyone was asking for the updates and more toons to play with but now it is bad as someone didn't catch up. 

Mate you said you are working, there is no chance you will be number 1 to 10 in this game. You need to quite your job change your attitude and spend all your time playing to achieve it. Don't want to get you raging now just trying to put some sense into you. 

Heck I am lvl 33, I can't care less if there is +15 or +20 I am happy to get to +7

Posted

Right right. I work 23 hours a day sleep for 12 minutes and in the remaining 48 minutes I've managed to level up to 54.99 /w full +15 and 55kk silver. Fuk outta here.

you sound mad salty that you cant manage to hold a job, spend time with family, go to the gym and manage to stay ahead on this game. You also surely spend a lot of time on these forums, that may be a problem. The classic mentality of "I cant do it so you must be lying". Which is probably why u don't amount to shit in life and fap to hentai eating doritos while snarfing down a 12oz glass of milos extra sweet tea.

1 person likes this

Posted

This will give all the people who rushed to cap a new area to play in.

I see this as a good thing.

Posted

Am I the only one who see this as a win/win for casual and active players? I mean active players move out to Mediah and causual players will have Shrines, Monastery and Hexe for themselves. How can it be bad?

1 person likes this

Posted

I do think they should have fixed the server lag issue first and other major details before putting out this patch though

Posted

So wait... You are complaining that releasing the patch with new content is too soon because you haven't finished everything yet because you are casual and don't want to get left behind by no lifers..... How exactly is this different from any other day? Guess what, no lifers will ALWAYS be ahead of you. So don't worry about being left behind as a casual because you will ALWAYS be behind. Just enjoy the game and do shit at your own pace. Who gives a ----- what others are doing or if they are ahead of you. If you want to be top in pvp and have the best gear so your not destroyed by others you will have to become a no lifers because doing that as casual is impossible. 

Posted

Hey OP just think if Sanders becomes the next Pres there will be even more no lifers exploring content way before you. And ruining your day!!!!

Sanders for Pres.............

Posted

What?

Concubine2.png

Posted

you sound mad salty that you cant manage to hold a job, spend time with family, go to the gym and manage to stay ahead on this game. You also surely spend a lot of time on these forums, that may be a problem. The classic mentality of "I cant do it so you must be lying". Which is probably why u don't amount to shit in life and fap to hentai eating doritos while snarfing down a 12oz glass of milos extra sweet tea.

Well, I am not the one pretending to be an adult with a job kids and a wife whilst being ahead of everyone else in the game.

That probably explains why you have 53 posts and 4 likes, kid.

And screw you, find your own hentai.

Posted

BlackGankingOnline

Casuals gonna casual.

Posted

Atleast you got the point.

you will care when you get farmed over and over again and lost your exp when trying to get to 51. You see, this is why you didn't care. You will when you reach 50+. Come back by then

I'm 51 and have only been killed once and that was by a group of people exp'ing and I got in their way. The key is to learn when to move along to another channel or a different spot on your current channel.  Seriously all of you doomsday folks need to relax. These "no lifers" that you are so afraid of will be too busy farming levels and silver/gear to bother with hunting you down, id just recommend staying out of their way if you see them or they will treat you like ordinary npc mobs and mow you down.

Posted

I'm 51 and have only been killed once and that was by a group of people exp'ing and I got in their way. The key is to learn when to move along to another channel or a different spot on your current channel.  Seriously all of you doomsday folks need to relax. These "no lifers" that you are so afraid of will be too busy farming levels and silver/gear to bother with hunting you down, id just recommend staying out of their way if you see them or they will treat you like ordinary npc mobs and mow you down.

As someone who completely agrees with your method,  I've noticed that this has become a LOT harder to accomplish versus earlier when a not a lot of people were farming in those areas.  Now everyone is 50+ and the competition for controlling spots has become fierce.  

Posted

The more i read gaming forums the more i realise that everything is fake.

A company pushes back releases of expansions=people complain

A company releases expansions at better than expected time=People find reasons to complain again

3 possible reasons

1 TROLL

2 FAKE

3 Need of doctor

Posted

My head hurts every time I read a post by Hro. The dude is as dense as a brick and posts like an 8 year old on a sugar high.

These forums suck.

Posted

So what I'm hearing is that the content for the high end players is coming. So they will leave the lower areas to lower people... Yeah I'm fine with that.

More content for us casuals? Sounds good to me.

Don't like PVP? Keep playing pre PvP alts to make money.

1 person likes this